Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos (6407 Views)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
okay you can dig up up more 'revelations' from you mothers stinking an.us and add it to your frustrated life, its not my business. you and your useless family is going down

Nne gi bu akwuna 10kobo. Ewu gambari

grin Your director is a common criminal and he is the one going down. Justice must catch up with him....... cool

nne mechie ike a ndi awusa na amichiala mmiri oma nile no na ya......lekwa ihe ike gi n'eshi......
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
NormalCodes:
For the fact that it is making even President Buhari respond.....

The scam money really went into work.

Setting up a relay station costs more than $10,000 and anti-jamming equipment goes as high as $3000.

So let them keep paying him, as long as RBL keeps broadcasting and paying it's workers and paying tax to Her Royal Majesty Company House, no qualms

Your director's scamming did not start today...and he is about to pull off the second greatest scam jobs know to man.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
[size=18pt][s]FAITH WITHOUT FEAR THAT IS HOW DEY RAISE US BIAFRANS.

FAITH WITHOUT FEAR THAT IS HOW DEY RAISE US BIAFRANS.

FAITH WITHOUT FEAR THAT IS HOW DEY RAISE US BIAFRANS.

LET US JUST STOP WASTING OUR TIME AND GET DOWN TO IT.

THE ZOO MUST FALL[/s][/size]

Trash
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by shachris06: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

This guy is a small boy and childish. Ignoring him should be the key, i'm out of here.

onye gbaa osoo mma ya. tongue
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by cybertyrant(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
papaejima1:
hmm
Source?
Meanwhile, seems Nnamdi Kanu has become a virus in you OP.

You seem to be living, eating and dreaming Nnamdi Kanu.

Chai Sorry You hear?

EDIT: After going through your link this is what I saw

Op now prove to us that Gerald Kanu and Nnamdi Kanu are one and the same person.
that might be his english name op
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by chakadante(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
@least he's better dan dt Northern rapist!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

Your director's scamming did not start today...and he is about to pull off the second greatest scam jobs know to man.

Hehehehe, for the first time in many years, Intl news stations discussed Biafra. Land mark achievement, rejoice broh, we will get Biafra.

And ur site will turn to biafrapips.com

Lol
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by vayne(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris06:

check the picture i attached. spambot bans me anytime i post the link
Keep digging tongue

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos by okpukpu(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
you be original MGBADA.... infact, u be Methuselah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serene Tarkwa Bay, One Of The Best Beaches In Lagos. / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.