Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (52929 Views)

Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by eduxerxes: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Even then....five out of 20?

Plus....questions are repeated from past papers in every university. (Not wholesale).

The reason why UK unis do better is simple.

1)No strike.

2.They have enough lecturers. More than enough

3) The libraries work.

4.Teaching is done with the student's input into matters. The school wants to help you learn better.

5.Lecturers have time and money to do research.

6)Students live comfortably. No light issues.
your argument is very coherent and valid but I'm comparing the exam standard in both varsities. I'm a lecturer and I can tell u that we've got very strict and tough setting here in Nigeria than the "easy ride" exams they have over there.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by eduxerxes: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaydguru:

I can assure you if you come to the UK u will surely fail
I don't really think so Bro...

**reading through almost 500 page text without any "eye-deer" of where exam Questions will come from?

**offering about 25 courses in one semester (for Education students)

**borrowed courses are more than core courses

**tougher marking schemes used by lecturers.

Damn!!! Naija I hail thee! If not for strike and inadequate infrastructure, oyibo would have come down here to learn work.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Franchise21(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
All of them graduating wiv first class. Dats d topic on front page
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm sure he boughted it
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Cindydearie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord pls make my parent rich so as to make first class in school.AMEN
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
With the way celebs children now bag first class degrees from foreign schools it seems we haven't discovered in Nigeria that pass means pass while First Class now means fail... "my humble logomachy"...😷 angryWith the way celebs children now bag first class degrees from foreign schools it seems we haven't discovered in Nigeria that pass means pass while First Class now means fail... "my humble logomachy"...😷
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by danafro123: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Importing into Africa just got easy!!!!

Global Coverings is an American based company focused on helping African based importers specialized in importing electrical and energy generating products or related goods from the U.S. into Africa with less stress at the most convenient and hassle free way at an affordable cost.

Check our website for more of our services at www.globalcoverings.com/

or

Contact Dan at gcoverings@gmail.com
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by carzola(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Damn i must make money in this life.... sh!t money is fucken good... get rich or die trying.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Lawsimon(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Season of first class for Nigerians abroad. From Gombe state Governor's son to Fred Amata's and now Okorocha's..... But i don't really trust Nigerians regardless of where they reside or brought up.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pprovost:
Average Nigerian will make first class in UK with all good facilities in place.

Congrats to the Family.

But recent posts show that 80% of Nigerian top politician's children are not schooling in Nigeria. #pathetic

Nonsense. Envy is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by benjaminiyke(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
priiince:
If I like make I carry wetin pass first-class ma papa will never come for any graduation.

Congrats tho #FirstClassSeason
hahahahahaha! Una go kill person for NL one day
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by dame16: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
you just read my mind. uk are now corrupt like its colony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
First class is now for d rich
God see us tru
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by danjaD(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
dulaman:
yes. this what am talking about. I prefer see them in engineering, medicine, sciences in schools abroad not some cheap courses.
"cheap courses" can u be more specific
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
God see us tru
Is it anyone's fault that you're suffering from financial and intellectual poverty?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
eduxerxes:
I don't really think so Bro...

**reading through almost 500 page text without any "eye-deer" of where exam Questions will come from?

**offering about 25 courses in one semester (for Education students)

**borrowed courses are more than core courses

**tougher marking schemes used by lecturers.

Damn!!! Naija I hail thee! If not for strike and inadequate infrastructure, oyibo would have come down here to learn work.
With all these excuses of yours, guys still make Firsts in Nigeria. People who fail and who will remain failures will blame everyone else except themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by CharliParker: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
First class in Engineering very good . Like father like son . I know some people here that will kidnap him when he studies in IMSU.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by anigbajumo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
my ysister is study pharmacy in Ukraine nd na 1st class she dy buh na next year she go vnish.....

Congratz to young man....
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by kemnareal: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
O ma se o I remember the day I graduated from University of Ado Ekiti.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..to get first class in that school henn!!! Considering the condition of learning then
hum no be small thing o,unihard.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by kechywillz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
the way first class is popping up and down here is becoming somehow oo,na so d first class take easy for england? We dey struggle to carry 2.1 commot school,well if na like dat,i go enta there go carry ma own first class
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by mekybabe1: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Family of orobos. Congrats sha.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Everybody now graduates with 1st class in London. Maybe even my Dog would.
Maybe they are doing this to woo more Nigerian students since they have enacted laws to ensure nobody stays behind to get a job after schooling.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by CashVessel(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
God see us tru
That's a stupid thing to say. If you don't have any reasonable point to make just read and shut up. It's obvious ur hating cos you didn't make a first class. Rochas has money doesn't mean he bought a degree for his son. Uni of Manchester is not like ur school.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by achukonnamdi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are a food seller but you and your family don't eat the food you are selling. Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by eduxerxes: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijamark:

With all these excuses of yours, guys still make Firsts in Nigeria. People who fail and who will remain failures will blame everyone else except themselves.
yea, brilliant guys still make First class here in Naija, but not as rampant as oversea-made First Class.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by TolaniLuv: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na abroad all their kids to school , dem go theive our oil money send dem pekin abroad... Na God go judge una .. Thieves
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by mensdept: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yet he cannot pay salaries to Imo workers. He used the money to dash Tinubu and Buhari, while Imo State University is a local beer parlor
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by mummydirect(f): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
In as much as their children can not compete with us here in our Nigeria universities, their certificate abroad to me is null and void. If I can make 2:1 here in Nigeria then I should make more than first class abroad. I rejoice with them though.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Naijalifeusa(f): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:
Why didn't his son school in one of his lovely, free quality unis in Imo state?
true talk grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by chudinho: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2015
There are so many sadists here ooo. If the guy had graduated from a Nigerian university, folks will say that his father paid the school bribe. Now it is a reputable foreign university and people are still talking. Some were even asking why not IMSU as if they guy were living in this jungle with them ab intio.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by puranovic: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by adconline(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Yesterday it Gombe governor's son! That's why Naija education will forever be run down cos all our politicians send their kids abroad to study...
While TRIBALISTS congregate on NL to shout death to their most hated tribes..keen on hating when they milk us dry..

Another fattie bonbon like his dad
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Ndipe(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Ferdinandu:
;DThis 1st class is becoming too much. We have to investigate every 1st class that is announced here before it becomes Buhari's certificate grin

Trying to be funny? grin People may classify that as a 'pull him down syndrome aka PH.D. Seriously, why are these public officials sending their children to school abroad instead of having them attend colleges in their hometown? Abi, dem dey fear strike? If so, they can solve this problem once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.