Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (52944 Views)

Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Tushkid74(m): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Congratulation to him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by modelboy(m): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2015
you cant deal with his success handle it lmfao!!! grin grin grin grin grin e-diots you can only lament your pain here without him seeing it lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Obamina(m): 2:52am On Jul 17, 2015
I belt u those guys can't bang first class in Nigeria with d way things are being done there in Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by aimuafigo: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2015
is first class dat easy to get nw?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by aimuafigo: 3:53am On Jul 17, 2015
aimuafigo:
The way they dole out first class in UK universities is ridiculous.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/11347738/One-in-five-students-awarded-firsts-by-universities.html

One in five graduates gets a first class! What happened to normal distribution? Na them been teach us that thing for statistics ooo. Na wah sha.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by zendy: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2015
The day I saw Rochas without a hat on, I really laughed. His head has a funny shape which is why anyone rarely sees him without a cap on.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Every Nigerian whey study abroad go come claim first class. Na lie ooo.
This boy does not even look like a first class material.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by AkSquared(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Their children are d ones attending the best schools in d world...hmmn can't just wait to get 2 d top!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Adegokenath(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Rochas....why not IMSU?

Because....Nigeria no longer has the money to adequately fund universities....and because when you pay N45000 as fees...you get N45000 facilities.

Of course...Rochas gets some of the blame here. No money spent on developing Imo State into an oil free economy....so that it can have enough cash to fund its state owned institutions.(As for FUTO....we know that GEJ's transformation agenda....hehehe).

If our state governors were serious...they would have used their brains and manpower to develop their state economies...so that the universities would work. But no.....

But overall....Nigeria does not have the extra money needed to make IMSU and FUTO look like University of Manchester. So...ewe must diversify our economy....and invest more in education. Meanwhile...fees may have to go up.
u want make them kidnapp his son abi
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by blahcknproud: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2015
So, his son attended a uni in the UK. ASUU can go on strike forever and these politicians won't bat an eyelid. This isn't the change we want
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Franzeez(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2015
But GEJ's children study in Nigeria sha.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2015
When the son comes back, he definitely should have a job waiting for him...just thhe best of jobs one can think of...
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Gabrendo(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
First class is now for d rich
God see us tru
Abeg go to hell. Who told you, he didn't merit it?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Whizkay(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Why do people stigmatise against first class any chance they get...its not meant to be unattainable..Some people somewhere gotta have it whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by donttouch: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2015
The galaxy boobi done dey show small small
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Gabrendo(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2015
chuna1985:
Every Nigerian whey study abroad go come claim first class. Na lie ooo.

This boy does not even look like a first class material.
Look like...? You are indeed a slowpoke. Let me ask how does a first class material look like?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Gabrendo(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats to him...
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Aida13: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2015
You can't buy first-class in UK oooo I'm sure he merits it. After all from an early age he must have had good educational background.

That said, not all rich kids do well in school. Some choose to chase girls and parties and are a disgrace to their millionaire parents. At least this one try.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Gabrendo:
Look like...? You are indeed a slowpoke. Let me ask how does a first class material look like?

99% of first class graduates are Nerds.

All these Nigerians claiming say dem get 1st class na liars. Almost every week, u must see a news like "Nigerian student bags first class in Manchester University"
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Ezegozie(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer No more pride First class is now for d rich God see us tru
bad belle man. Why you no get first class?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Ehnnn, so na first class result una con dey use nigeria money dey buy for abroad..
There is God ooo!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by darlenese(f): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
First class is now for d rich
God see us tru

U took those words out of my mouth grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
darlenese:

U took those words out of my mouth grin
Buh I was condemned by ma fellow naijanz, I only said d truth.
Dey destroy our educational system here, send dem kids abroad to go read and hit first class.
I don't see any big deal, an ave niaja student will excel dere anytime any day.
Thanks for ur understanding
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by darlenese(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Dey destroy our educational system here, send dem kids abroad to go read and hit first class.

The truth is that most people find it difficult to say the truth dunno why sad
Although we all are entitled to our opinion
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by munasami: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2015
And the workers in Imo state are being owed for months. Some of them cant even pay their childrens fees in nursery school let alone a university in Naija.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by ebus3(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
This guy wey no no anytin wey me n am attend d same primary skul ,na im dem talk say im graduate with 1st class ,na im be say if i go dat skul , na 4 1st year dem go make me senior lecturer naa.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by guiddoti: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Rochas....why not IMSU?

Because....Nigeria no longer has the money to adequately fund universities....and because when you pay N45000 as fees...you get N45000 facilities.

Of course...Rochas gets some of the blame here. No money spent on developing Imo State into an oil free economy....so that it can have enough cash to fund its state owned institutions.(As for FUTO....we know that GEJ's transformation agenda....hehehe).

If our state governors were serious...they would have used their brains and manpower to develop their state economies...so that the universities would work. But no.....

But overall....Nigeria does not have the extra money needed to make IMSU and FUTO look like University of Manchester. So...ewe must diversify our economy....and invest more in education. Meanwhile...fees may have to go up.
Oga take am easy. are the professors or doctors doing research? have they upgrade to our.present day style of teaching? you should not blame Rochas for sending his son to UK, If you parents have the prowl, they do same. All nigerian university teachers need upgrade.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by guiddoti: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
ebus3:
This guy wey no no anytin wey me n am attend d same primary skul ,na im dem talk say im graduate with 1st class ,na im be say if i go dat skul , na 4 1st year dem go make me senior lecturer naa.
Yu b olodo. yu tink say na back yard university wey yu go. turnitin is waiting to turn yur originality. sit down der dey mumu
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by cheerokee(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Back here in Nigeria, Unilorin to be precise to graduate with 2-1 is a great testimony..
People with 2-2 are still jubilating sef.. mehn that school no easy sad sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Calbarian(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
All public officers' children and wards must only attend public schools (government-owned schools) in Nigeria.

If we are serious about the Change we're all clamouring for, the administration managing our education in its moribund state must fully patronise the product they're selling to us.

Na realistic tins like ds dey make me prefer Taniodism.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Calbarian(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

All public officers' children and wards must only attend public schools (government-owned schools) in Nigeria.

If we are serious about the Change we're all clamouring for, the administration managing our education in its moribund state must fully patronise the product they're selling to us.

Na realistic tins like ds dey make me sometimes prefer Taniodism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.