Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better? (1319 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i just want to ask u all that forcing a lady to love u or herself love you naturally ..whch is preferable? ths is an issue i and my friend hav been quarelling over ..i use the opportunity to ask you all.please drop ur comments. it my frnd that is forcing the love..i hav to advice him buh he started fighting me
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Naturally...

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
^^ same thing.
Re: Which Is Better? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Common Sense! Use it...@OP

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Common Sense! Use it...@OP
i knw man owk..
Re: Which Is Better? by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
how will u force someone to love u

OP, u need jesus
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
op the quarrel don reach blow and fight?in between,how can u false love
Re: Which Is Better? by cyprianlah(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
WhatisThis
Re: Which Is Better? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
how will u force someone to love u

OP, u need jesus
am nt d one ,his my friend that is doing that.am only advicin him..and he is fightin me
Re: Which Is Better? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Andrew114:
op the quarrel don reach blow and fight?in between,how can u false love
it is my friend oh
Re: Which Is Better? by charijee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op none of the above tongue
Re: Which Is Better? by Akkord4gov: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:
Naturally...
Is there anything like natural love,psychologically I proof it wrong.I can't love you if I don't know u,I started loving you now"Yourmain" after I checked ur pp.The love may grow and will be deceiving myself later that is natural,but your selfie was actually the foundation for the neutrality.*just an example
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Is it even possible to force anyone to love you? So maybe your guy is the persistent type leave him till he wins or loses interest.
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Is there anything like natural love,psychologically I proof it wrong.I can't love you if I don't know u,I started loving you now"Yourmain" after I checked ur pp.The love may grow and will be deceiving myself later that is natural,but your selfie was actually the foundation for the neutrality.*just an example

I see. True that. But then if you loved me because of my selfie. Would that be classified as love tho. I've a lot of really ugly selfies and that removes this "love" you have for me then it was never really love at all yknow.

For example if I forced someone to love me I'd have to do things I'd think they'd find attractive and spark love in him. And when I'm satisfied with your "love" I'd stop doing these things. Making your love for me deplete. And I don't believe that's love really.
Re: Which Is Better? by Akkord4gov: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:

I see. True that. But then if you loved me because of my selfie. Would that be classified as love tho. I've a lot of really ugly selfies and that removes this "love" you have for me then it was never really love at all yknow.

For example if I forced someone to love me I'd have to do things I'd think they'd find attractive and spark love in him. And when I'm satisfied with your "love" I'd stop doing these things. Making your love for me deplete. And I don't believe that's love really.

The question is,is it possible for me to love u without knowing u at all?Isn't,something will definitely attract u to me and vice versa.There are instances u love other because of the brilliance,ordinary voice,even their eyes etc.There will be one thing that will attract u to the other,after u see that thing,u start the convo and u will later realized that that same person has a lot of qualities and you fall totally in love.After some years when u are asked,you will argue that u love him/her naturally.I still stand on the fact that the natural love is only God's and maybe our mother's love.

In this sense.I don't think u force som1 to love u.I saw ur selfie,I was like whao,I quoted you,you responded without being harsh,"I was like,even with this girl's beauty,she is still humble".Love is growing,u arenot forcing me.U get it?
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:

The question is,is it possible for me to love u without knowing u at all?Isn't,something will definitely attract u to me and vice versa.There are instances u love other because of the brilliance,ordinary voice,even their eyes etc.There will be one thing that will attract u to the other,after u see that thing,u start the convo and u will later realized that that same person has a lot of qualities and you fall totally in love.After some years when u are asked,you will argue that u love him/her naturally.I still stand on the fact that the natural love is only God's and maybe our mother's love.

In this sense.I don't think u force som1 to love u.I saw ur selfie,I was like whao,I quoted you,you responded without being harsh,"I was like,even with this girl's beauty,she is still humble".Love is growing,u arenot forcing me.U get it?

Lol well that's not really love then is it. More like an attraction. If your love for someone is based on the fact that they have pretty eyes then it's not really love at all. Because loads of people have pretty eyes and if you love them them you've to love them all. Let's say there's two identical twins. With exact same personality and features and all that stuff. Eventually you're going to fall in love with one. The one that you connect with and that love will be a lot different from the attraction you may have had for both girls. This will occur naturally.. imo. You can't force that sense of comfort she makes you feel or the need to be protective or take care of her or the butterflies and the fear of losing her.

Hahaha is this still just an example tongue. Are you saying pretty girls can't be humble shocked
Re: Which Is Better? by Akkord4gov: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well that's not really love then is it. More like an attraction. If your love for someone is based on the fact that they have pretty eyes then it's not really love at all. Because loads of people have pretty eyes and if you love them them you've to love them all. Let's say there's two identical twins. With exact same personality and features and all that stuff. Eventually you're going to fall in love with one. The one that you connect with and that love will be a lot different from the attraction you may have had for both girls. This will occur naturally.. imo. You can't force that sense of comfort she makes you feel or the need to be protective or take care of her or the butterflies and the fear of losing her.

Hahaha is this still just an example tongue. Are you saying pretty girls can't be humble shocked

Seems u don't still understand what am trying to pass across.I still stand firmly that you can't love an unknown person,that makes love not natural.There must be onething that will attract u before u start looking for other qualities.Eg,have seen many beautiful babes,let say 3 at d same time,I approached 3 of dem differently.The first speaks bad english and arrogant,the 2nd is only arrogant but speaks well and the 3rd speaks well,humble,gives attention etc.Definitely,I will go for the third.

Have them on this nairaland,not that they are such an Angel but because guys always try to give them attention,in the course,pride sets in.Have made little research here about u and am yet to be disappointed
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Seems u don't still understand what am trying to pass across.I still stand firmly that you can't love an unknown person,that makes love not natural.There must be onething that will attract u before u start looking for other qualities.Eg,have seen many beautiful babes,let say 3 at d same time,I approached 3 of dem differently.The first speaks bad english and arrogant,the 2nd is only arrogant but speaks well and the 3rd speaks well,humble,gives attention etc.Definitely,I will go for the third.

Have them on this nairaland,not that they are such an Angel but because guys always try to give them attention,in the course,pride sets in.Have made little research here about u and am yet to be disappointed

Lol I get ya but that's not really love tho. Just lust. Imagine you had three humble, attention giving, well speaking girls. The one you love you will not force it. It'll come naturally. That's the difference.

Hmmm maybe because I'm no Angel. Nor do I get much attention tongue
Re: Which Is Better? by Akkord4gov: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I get ya but that's not really love tho. Just lust. Imagine you had three humble, attention giving, well speaking girls. The one you love you will not force it. It'll come naturally. That's the difference.

Hmmm maybe because I'm no Angel. Nor do I get much attention tongue

Ur own school of thought though
Yes,I won't force it,it will naturally,but the foundation of it(I.e,my taste)has made it not natural

U an Angel and u get much attention. grin and above all u are good to chat with,an intelligent lady.Can I get any of ur social media handle,facebook,whatsapp or BBM?Appreciating in advance
Re: Which Is Better? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:
Naturally...
hit me up..angel u luk good.
Re: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Ur own school of thought though
Yes,I won't force it,it will naturally,but the foundation of it(I.e,my taste)has made it not natural

U an Angel and u get much attention. grin and above all u are good to chat with,an intelligent lady.Can I get any of ur social media handle,facebook,whatsapp or BBM?Appreciating in advance

Ehm. Sure send me a pm
Re: Which Is Better? by Akkord4gov: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Sure send me a pm

Having problem in sending or receiving a pm for some months now and yet unresolved.
My email-naseemraji99@gmail.com.*Anticipating

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Faith? / 10 Facts About Ladies / She Asked 'why Do Men Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.