Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge (1461 Views)

A Girl Has Finished Me. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
I tried the "hello" prank on my girlfriend, it was going well with series of questions from her like, "what are you talking about" "are you okay", "is this message for me"..............!!

I got to the part of "I must have called a thousand times, to tell you am sorry, for everything I have done"

Before I called finish typing, her call came in. ""Emmy, so this is how you want it, right?? God don catch you, you thought you were texting your ex girlfriend right, Emmy, you are ungrateful, you cheat, I will never forgive you, after all these years I never knew you wanted your ex back"".........

I was laughing and tried explaining to her, she refused listening and cut the call, I called back she has refused to pick, I sent series of messages to her, she nor even gree read am. This morning she off her phone. Crazy#

She knows nothing about Adele's hello and the #hellochallenge. Donno how to explain again.

P.S: can't see her physically for now.

1 Like

Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by ClassCaptain(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
lol
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by yhemest(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
That's the evidence of hello challenge,and i can see it turned out good.
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by obiorathesubtle: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided cheiyah. Sorry!

Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by bawari(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
stupidity av been looking for you. I want make you teach me something. Abeg add me for whatsapp wit these number so we could talk privately. 08148295276
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Donald3d(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided cheiyah. Sorry!
hehehehe,why u dey yab tyson
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good for u!! grin
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Legitbaba(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Abi na Ibadan gurl??
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Kaytrick(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Looooooooool.. ... Eyaf done for you
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by obiorathesubtle: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:
hehehehe,why u dey yab tyson
grin I felth like ith man
Re: Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge by Donald3d(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin I felth like ith man
heheheehe

(1) (Reply)

My Gf's Love For Cucumber Dis Days......... / Facts About Bitches!! / Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.