Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. (7998 Views)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by tonardo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
*Etisalat first bring Easy life 4.0 limited...
#5 daily access fee, 11k per sec. (#6.60k) from the first minute. To all network...
To migrate dail___ *420*1#

**MTN reply Etisalat with true-talk +.
#5 daily access fee, 11k per sec. to all network from the very first minute to all network...
To migrate dail___ *123*20#

***Airtel come on board with smart-talk
#5 naira daily access fee, all network in Nigeria 11k from first minutes to last.. 11k per sec. Which is #6.60k
To migrate dail___ *315# to opt-in or send “YES” to 315

Glo react fast by introducing upgrading their glo Gbam to Glo Gbam +
#5 daily access fee, 11k per second right from minute one till the last minute..
To migrate dail___ *100*6*1#

Believe it or not this plans are same and good...
I use all 4 gsm network.
The problem now is which network is accurate in metre..
With #100 recharge card you can make 14 minutes 39 seconds.. A day..
That's after #5 access #95 divided by #6.60k = 14 minutes 39 seconds..

If you have any other call tariff better than this, let us know....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Tintinnoty(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
see calculation
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by KOLZY(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let me guess you're my igbo brother.
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Etumgbe(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by invisibility: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op you failed to mention that the different is that some deduct the N5 daily... call or no call and some don't.
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Terms and conditions are different

Mtn charges daily access fee of 5 bucks whether you make calls or not and if you don't have 5 bucks by 12:01, you will be switched back to the tariff plan you came from and to opt in back jst ready a sum of 100 bucks

Useless network.
The sweetest for tweaking tho
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Elxandre(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Glo gives free 5mb data. I used to use it last year.
Don't know if it is still the same now.
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2015
invisibility:
Op you failed to mention that the different is that some deduct the N5 daily... call or no call and some don't.
that has being resolved already by the 4 gsm operators. If you are stills experiencing It, dial 622(Ncc help desk )
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by tonardo(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2015
invisibility:
As for mtn and airtel the deduct it once you make the first call..
Which am sure of..haven't tried glo and Etisalat..
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by tonardo(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2015
ollah1:
Terms and conditions are different

Mtn charges daily access fee of 5 bucks whether you make calls or not and if you don't have 5 bucks by 12:01, you will be switched back to the tariff plan you came from and to opt in back jst ready a sum of 100 bucks

Useless network.
The sweetest for tweaking tho
It's not true..
Say what you are sure of.
And stop deceiving..
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2015
tonardo:

It's not true..
Say what you are sure of.
And stop deceiving..

I'm saying exactly what I know unless it's changed
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
ollah1:

It has being changed. True talk plus is now a tariff plan of it's own
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by AskProf: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
tonardo:
*Etisalat first bring Easy life 4.0 limited...
#5 daily access fee, 11k per sec. (#6.60k) from the first minute. To all network...
To migrate dail___ *420*1#

**MTN reply Etisalat with true-talk +.
#5 daily access fee, 11k per sec. to all network from the very first minute to all network...
To migrate dail___ *123*20#

***Airtel come on board with smart-talk
#5 naira daily access fee, all network in Nigeria 11k from first minutes to last.. 11k per sec. Which is #6.60k
To migrate dail___ *315# to opt-in or send “YES” to 315

Glo react fast by introducing upgrading their glo Gbam to Glo Gbam +
#5 daily access fee, 11k per second right from minute one till the last minute..
To migrate dail___ *100*6*1#

Believe it or not this plans are same and good...
I use all 4 gsm network.
The problem now is which network is accurate in metre..
With #100 recharge card you can make 14 minutes 39 seconds.. A day..
That's after #5 access #95 divided by #6.60k = 14 minutes 39 seconds..

If you have any other call tariff better than this, let us know....

Change is here!
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by donhils: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2015
ollah1:

When did you use it last especially that of mtn?
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by Ameboperoo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Monopolistic competition
Re: Same Call Tariff. Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat. by safex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Most of dis ntwk providers dey do magomago @ tyms sef: imagine dem charging me 24k/40k instead of 11k on both glo and mtn. D tin don taya me

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Operamini Cannot Download 7mb And Above Files / Elephone P8000 The Killer Machin For As Low As $209 / Tecno L8 Review For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.