Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) (67513 Views)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
a black-man shall not tattoo his body....it is writting in the bible...........
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by cornel00(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dey de. Drink panadol for another person headache
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by spikesC(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Before we start judging d Police let consider d following facts

1) What type of tattoo did he draw.
2) There are some Cult groups That have a distinctive type of tatoo may be bird axe

they may have wanted to arrest on d suspension on his involvement in cult or following suspicious behaviour or tip off

Under the Nigerian law resisting arrest is another criminal offence.

However this is a Shameful act by the police
Deer are others way to go about it..he has a right to have a tattoo. SSQ or interrogation could have been best used.Bad image for d police force

Modified

** I am totally suprised and amazed at some of my mentions.I am merely trying to be neutral .I wonder whether sum pple read my post to the End before quoting me.I equally condemned the Act by the police too. pls people ( nairakanders) ket's be reasonable and civil in all we do

We need to do something about our educational institutions. This post above stinks of illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
Tattoos?

Serves him right

\
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
spikesC:

We need to do something about our educational institutions. This post above stinks of illiteracy

OK Sir ..
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nemesis99:
u are so dumb to an extent whereby calling you a mere dumb is an insult to the word itself. anyway sha, if phone no too cheap, Hw u go take dey type jargons here? mtchw ode lasan

Thank you very much sir
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
magicminister:

I am disappointed in you. In Nigeria, we have what we call freedom of expression.
This also includes expression through art.
Tatoos is a form of art. Even if the guy is a cultist, as long as he was not caught indulging in illegal activities, the police got no right to arreat him. If it was a white man, the same police go hail am.
You sound like a learned person but you argument is just off point,

hmmn. Pls kindly read my post again.Thank you sir
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
dokyOloye:
under d same Nigerian law,U have d right to resist an illegal arrest.

Dats another solid point from you there sir.This is very true We learn everyday
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Donalleh:
all this police again
I tire for deir wahala ooooo

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by oliver003: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Police brutality. The police is your friend na.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
robbers attack bank na behind primary sch thr hide o

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
aprokomania:
police brutality

Hehhhehehhehegringrin

I like yur sense of humour

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nichobabe(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians the way we reason, is he the only one with tattoo in Benin? I think the guy is a cultist and the tattoo gave him out. We need to get the whole story.

cultism in Benin now is some thing else

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by palacious: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
I could remember what I experienced at a Police check point in Ilorin (Kwara state) on Sunday 12/07/2015.
The vehicle I was in got flagged down by did tout without any thing identifying him as a police officer except d rifle he carried and just one of his colleagues putting on d SARS tee shirt. Seeing the one in Tee shirt, I became relaxed knowing that they are Police officers not knowing that I will be in a small brawl with them.
One of them came and started looking at us all in d vehicle one after the other, getting to me he asked me to come down of d vehicle which I did confidently, he asked for my phones and what I'm coming to Ilorin for which I answered him politely. Before I knew what's happening this fool that I know could never pass WAEC said "how on earth will I be using a blackberry Z30 phone, a laptop and also 4 ATM cards" I was amused, amazed and dumb founded at d same time. He called his colleagues and told dem dat I'm an Internet fraudster and for them to let me go I will have to settle dem. After about 30 minutes of shouting, it came to their understanding that I'm a bad market for them that morning and they've got no other option than to let me go.
Since that day I tried getting in touch with the Force PRO using their twitter handle, nobody responded to my tweet.
The Police force in dis country is made up of the literates and illiterates but I think the illiterates in the agency are so much and they are increasing day by day.
I'm sorry for the guy that was brutalized.
They said "Police is ur friend" not in Nigeria sha...

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin
E be like say Ur 'L' button no dey work properly

i feel your points.....nice1

Iamsynord:

2) There are some Cult groups That have a distinctive type of tatoo may be bird axe

they may have wanted to arrest on d suspension on his involvement in cult or following suspicious behaviour or tip off

Deer are others way to go about it..he has a right to have a tattoo. SSQ or interrogation could have been best used.Bad image for d police force

Modified

** I am totally suprised and amazed at some of my mentions.I am merely trying to be neutral .I wonder whether sum pple read my post to the End before quoting me.I equally condemned the Act by the police too. pls people ( nairakanders) ket's be reasonable and civil in all we do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
tattoos are now illegal in Benin?
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

Modified

Quite balanced.

Here You Have It:

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Funny... this same set of police is being used by the celebrities with alot of Tatoos on their body.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Naija police go leave their job dey do something trivial, #Frustration
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

Modified

Guy Gerarahere. angry

Until Police start to beat you for wearing the 'Police' designer wristwatch or sunglasses na ehn you go get sense to speak out against what is wrong.

There is a procedure for making arrests in this country incase you are ignorant of that.

Ho find a copy of the Police operations manual and see all the rules contained therein and know your rights.

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

Modified

i read all what you wrote but if you can answer this question... Some cult do wear blue so when you put on blue does that mean you are a cult? We have the freedom to do anything on our body its our life... Are they (policemen) the one feeding him? And where was it written in the nigerian constitution that its a crime to draw tattoo? He didn't commit any crime don't draw tattoo is just african stupid mentality and besides my grandma had her name tattooed on her leg and stomach.

4 Likes

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by MuyiRano(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
They are still our friends though. Lol
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by sunnyuche1(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2015
loomer:
police is your friend
Thunder faya winch!!! God knows I hv no friend
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Nice make up
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2015
illiteracy is a disease
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 17, 2015
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Damikevin(m): 3:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Misplaced priority, make them transfer those police to lagos post them for banks for Lekki and the rest make dem do real work. Military boys Ma go dey bully innocent civilians when bokoboys dey do anyhow.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by donttouch: 4:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2015
We need not to rush to condemn all police action without balancing the report from both sides, recently, there was a cult clash in Benin, who knows if the tatoo on the man's body is a sign of cult identification? If not for what police has turned to be,why will you resist or refuse arrest when you do no wrong?let us always maintain principle of natural justice, audi alterem patem...

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Tycyborg:

i read all what you wrote but if you can answer this question... Some cult do wear blue so when you put on blue does that mean you are a cult? We have the freedom to do anything on our body its our life... Are they (policemen) the one feeding him? And where was it written in the nigerian constitution that its a crime to draw tattoo? He didn't commit any crime don't draw tattoo is just african stupid mentality and besides my grandma had her name tattooed on her leg and stomach.
read my comment too, police are not witch they must work on the known to unravel unknown, solving crime without modern tools, we will live with what we have until we change it.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2015
loomer:
police is your friend
At your own risk lipsrsealed
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by pinky1974: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Imagine O,no matter what the eye don go be O

Abi the B_k_ Boyz no dey again

Dat police needs to be re deployed O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.