Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) (67514 Views)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2015
NoRetreat:
read my comment too, police are not witch they must work on the known to unravel unknown, solving crime without modern tools, we will live with what we have until we change it.

the tools issue is where you took the wrong turn. When we are talking about modern tools, we talk of guns, in which the nigerian police uses ak47 and they are still complaining, we talk about communication, they have walkie talkie for easier communication and they have buses and even armoured vehicles e.t.c... The only thing they didn't have is computer for database and even if they have that, it will never work cos how many persons in nigeria are registered with government from birth? And this tattoo issue is not a computer case, he had a tattooon his skin, how does that proved him a criminal? Its not about known to reveal unknown they did it on purpose and it pure wickedness.. I bet had it been the guy had a gun with him those bastard policemen will run like they were being chased by the devil. We can change what we are... Policemen are jokes i bet in mushin this can never happen because they will beat those Policemen blue black... We can't just sit forever while people that vow to help us are the one killing us.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ernieboy(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2015
blueto:
I detest tatoos.
That is not the issue the issue is if it is a crime to put on tatoos and although I am not a lawyer I don't think there is any law prohibiting tattoos.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
The guy dull no be small.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2015
sunnyuche1:

Thunder faya winch!!! God knows I hv no friend

Funjosh:

At your own risk lipsrsealed

No be small thing
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by hrhobi1(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Police don comport that guy badly, give the. Guy extra eye. Shege police na baskard.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by topcube(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Raymondluv:

AM ALSO IN BENIN...RUSH HOUR WHO IS UR FAVOURITE IN RUSH HOUR
MINE IS CHAMELEON
Don General
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by sleeksamurai(f): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2015
blueto:
I detest tatoos.
My dear is it your tattoo? Is it your body? Who asked you? People be judging others and forming I'm not judgemental. Shoroniyen
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ShayGirl(f): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Policemen in Naija and their interference in matters that doesn't concern them...

Even if I'm against d idea of Tatooos, i still wonder wen was it included in d laws of d land that Policemen should look into d issue of tattoos...This is total brutality...They should better get on with what they know how to do best(collecting #50) and stop indulging in people's privacy

I really think its high time these policemen learn from d U.S police force on Hw to deal wit people other than using iron,belt and other sharp objects on individuals...Mtscewwww..!!

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ebosse(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2015
So many naive comments here. I'm from Edo State ( although I currently reside in PH) , ppl walk around with tattoos all over their body , yet they don't get this treatment melted on the dude.

"Police is NOT your friend" #Fact ..... But there's more to this story.

The problem is Nigerians are tooooo quick to believe anything therefore making it easy to be manipulated by the media.

Be logical.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2015
"What did he do?" "He drew tatoo on his body" Bunch of drunk policemen replied. "What? This is ridiculous, is it not on his body? You know he has a right to sue you all to court for infringing on his right as a citizen of a democratic state? Infact you all are bunch of useless policemen. There are crimes to fight out there and this what you chose? Bunch of unrealiable morons when bandits visits peoples home to terrorize them".
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Alao96(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
Before we start judging d Police let consider d following facts

1) What type of tattoo did he draw.
2) There are some Cult groups That have a distinctive type of tatoo may be bird axe

they may have wanted to arrest on d suspension on his involvement in cult or following suspicious behaviour or tip off

Under the Nigerian law resisting arrest is another criminal offence.

However this is a Shameful act by the police
Deer are others way to go about it..he has a right to have a tattoo. SSQ or interrogation could have been best used.Bad image for d police force

Modified

** I am totally suprised and amazed at some of my mentions.I am merely trying to be neutral .I wonder whether sum pple read my post to the End before quoting me.I equally condemned the Act by the police too. pls people ( nairakanders) ket's be reasonable and civil in all we do

U get sense
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Tycyborg:

the tools issue is where you took the wrong turn. When we are talking about modern tools, we talk of guns, in which the nigerian police uses ak47 and they are still complaining, we talk about communication, they have walkie talkie for easier communication and they have buses and even armoured vehicles e.t.c... The only thing they didn't have is computer for database and even if they have that, it will never work cos how many persons in nigeria are registered with government from birth? And this tattoo issue is not a computer case, he had a tattooon his skin, how does that proved him a criminal? Its not about known to reveal unknown they did it on purpose and it pure wickedness.. I bet had it been the guy had a gun with him those bastard policemen will run like they were being chased by the devil. We can change what we are... Policemen are jokes i bet in mushin this can never happen because they will beat those Policemen blue black... We can't just sit forever while people that vow to help us are the one killing us.
how many forensic laboratory do we have? When we are talking about tools,we are not neccessarily talking about weapon. For your information, some police station are still using typewriter,finger prints are still being taken on papers? Watch Crime Scene investigation series to get the idea of tools.Policing is everybody's bussiness. Thanks.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
loomer:
police is your friend

And Loomer is my boyfriend
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Alao96:

U get sense
Many commentators don't know anything about imagery,symbols,slangs and coded signs. Do they understand what intelligence gathering and policing mean? The act of police in beating,torturing and tear gased the man is condemned? But,who are the police? Product of the society.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Oyind17:

And Loomer is my boyfriend

Oyind17 is my girlfriend
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by dayveed1(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm not seeing this for the first time... In Akure here if you have a tat on you... It's either you travel outside the state or have the tats cleansed with a hot pressing iron.. Nigerian police been disappointing me since 1922

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
jauntty:
[size=20pt]NaijaPolice be like "Osahon, y u draw tatoo for body? You be Lil Wayne ?? Oya u r under arrest for Impersonation. grin

U can believe the crap that "Police_is_your_friend" at ur own peril [/size]
Yeah......but until you encounter a soldier, mopol or SAS, you would know that police is your friend.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2015
dokyOloye:
under d same Nigerian law,U have d right to resist an illegal arrest.
really? pls educate me?
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
every where in the world a police man can just walk up to you arrest you and read you your rights try to resist and force will be used. it's not just nigeria.that young man is not the only person with a tattoo in benin.there is more to the story.i have even seen naija police men with tattoo.buttom line is if a police man wants to arrest you ask for his proper identity and where is taking you.its very dangerous when you resist esp with our police
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

2) There are some Cult groups That have a distinctive type of tatoo may be bird axe

they may have wanted to arrest on d suspension on his involvement in cult or following suspicious behaviour or tip off

Deer are others way to go about it..he has a right to have a tattoo. SSQ or interrogation could have been best used.Bad image for d police force

Modified

** I am totally suprised and amazed at some of my mentions.I am merely trying to be neutral .I wonder whether sum pple read my post to the End before quoting me.I equally condemned the Act by the police too. pls people ( nairakanders) ket's be reasonable and civil in all we do

abegi sharrap...
anything that endangers the community must be dealt with,,,and tattoing is one of them...black-people are not to tattoo ourselfs,is beginning of madness....
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by hunkydory(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

Modified

His resistance of arrest is suspicious and the police has to use force. You suggested interrogation as alternative but how can they interrogate him without arresting him first.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
;Dwelll the police don't ave any right to beat someone... but the way some guys dey draw tatoo some de take am ssample cultism especially benin which a notorious den for cultists so association bring similarity
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
wt a country?? pple dt meant to protect life n property of individuals ar nw attackin them. lawless country.
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by biggz82: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Dat means if 9ja police come Trinidad and Tobago dem go kill everybody. We still dey live in d past 4 dat country
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by gbishman: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
This is barbaric and a flagrant abuse of the man's fundamental human right. The police men should be found sued and made to pay for damages to this young man. This is arrant non sense. We are not in the jungle here
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by gbishman: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
This is barbaric and a flagrant abuse of the man's fundamental human right. The police men should be found sued and made to pay for damages to this young man. This is arrant non sense. We are not in the jungle here. Responsible lawyers should take up this case and see it through to the end. I bet u there is no difference between whats going on in the U.S with blacks been harassed and killed than whats going on here
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
blueto:
I detest tatoos.
you abi me?
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by beautyamaka25(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

just shut up tattoo is tattoo I dare d stupid to near my brother his whole body is tattooed

Modified

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
preciousMI1:

you abi me?
smiley both of us.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2015
NoRetreat:
how many forensic laboratory do we have? When we are talking about tools,we are not neccessarily talking about weapon. For your information, some police station are still using typewriter,finger prints are still being taken on papers? Watch Crime Scene investigation series to get the idea of tools.Policing is everybody's bussiness. Thanks.

when we talk about lab you are talking way out of the subject at hand... Will you use forensic lab to know if someone is a criminal or it is always use to identify dna and some other stuff which narrowed down to data base of all citizens in which nigeria didn't and can never have because without data base the lab is a complete waste as nigeria is concern... The fact is just that police are joke and instead to protect they will exploit all your money with different accusations you never committed. Its very simpley
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by mindurword(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
magicminister:

With your mentality, if you cross over to the western world, you would probably faint.
P.s. the senior manager of citigroup (dubai branch) has tatoos all over his hands. He wears suits in the office but after work hours, he exposes his tatoos like no man's business.
He is more accomplished (financially speaking) than most people on nairaland.
African cututre is at stake not western world that approved of gay marriage
Re: Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
mindurword:

African cututre is at stake not western world that approved of gay marriage
Lol, da western world dt approved gay married are d ones at stake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.