Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break (18374 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself / Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by oluwadanie1(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
emmasege:
Never you equate the most beautiful university campus in Naija to that glorified secondary school you attended. If you haven't visited OAU campus, you have no idea what a University campus/life should be. Get out of your local zone and visit other universities, particularly the OAU. A visit will make you bow!

ok.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by onyxo76(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
afonomics:

They will b making mouth. My school can never disseminates Info with that kind of paper. No bulletin, na plane sheet.. kai. smh. Even my secondary school get better letter head
you may as well go back to that secondary school then. it's plain sheet not plane...you really learnt well in that school .
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by onyxo76(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Tuesday will determine lots of things,if NASU members don't receive their alerts then be prepared for a higher dimension of protest,the Ooni of Ife asked that 3 days be given to resolve this crisis which ends on Tuesday when the constituted committee submits its report.
Lets see what happens but don't be in hurry to come back.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Pharmtee: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Na wa
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by timinpharm(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Management Will See Us In Flying
Colours On Tuesday –NASU OAU
By Adetula David
In reaction to the Circular issued by the
management of Obafemi Awolowo University
directing members of the Non Academic Staff
Union (NASU) to resume work on or before next
week Tuesday, the Union has said the
management will get a desired response very
early on Tuesday morning.
Aggrieved by the direction of the university
management, the NASU chairman, Comrade Wole
Odewunmi has ruled out the possibility of his
members resuming back to work on Tuesday if
the Management does not accede to their
demands. In a telephone chat with our
correspondent, Comrade Odewunmi asserts the
NASU’s position as situation currently stands.
“Our reaction to it (Circular) will come next week
Tuesday by the grace of God as early as possible
because we have got the paper and we have
prepared our own too.
“There is nothing of such (possibility of
compliance to the management’s directive). On
Tuesday morning, as early as possible, the
University authority will see the NASU in flying
colours... They will see us in flying and thick
colour.
“I can promise you that on Tuesday morning, in
this school, they will know that the NASU is part
and parcel of this university.”
Comrade Odewunmi also denied reports that the
NASU OAU has written to the Federal Government
on the matter. According to him, the Union wants
to exhaust all means to get to the desired point.
The NASU Chairman also confirmed their meeting
with the Ooni of Ife. He said the meeting with Ooni
allowed them to concede power and water
supplies for 3 days. Comrade Odewunmi further
denied reports credited to the University Public
Relations Officer, Mr Biodun Olanrewaju that the
Police dismantled their barricade. He said his
members never mounted any barricade since they
returned from the meeting with Ooni of Ife and as
such no barricade was dismantled.
With this, the NASU seems not to have subscribed
to the same page with the management yet. The
question on the lips of many Great Ife students
since the news of resumption date announcement
filtered out has been; will lectures really resume
on Tuesday when the NASU is yet to be settled?
Tuesday is about four (4) days away from now.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by kizzykeziah: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
harjibolar10:
Kizzykeziah you better come and see this, eh?
Thanks jawe. I saw it earlier also.
But NASU has also released their own circular this morning, saying they'd be met in "flying and thick" colours....

I taya small sad
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
creamycute:

Ode
pele for wht he said.
better by far just finished a whole section last month, oau is just resuming. thank God say i no go thr, na dem slow pass for dis world. quote me if u want to die
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by kingpheenix(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Wow! I never knew oau had haters like dis... Useless mofos calling it a secondary school but it's still better dan theirs
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by harjibolar10(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Thanks jawe. I saw it earlier also.
But NASU has also released their own circular this morning, saying they'd be met in "flying and thick" colours....

I taya small sad
Eeyah, sorry ehn

With time, every thing will be okay #wink
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
sisiafrika:
invitation card da?
there is no need,,,entrance is free

1 Like

Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

pele for wht he said.
better by far just finished a whole section last month, oau is just resuming. thank God say i no go thr, na dem slow pass for dis world. quote me if u want to die
with dat ur fast academic calendar,hw many tinx av u bin exposed to....boda ode,oponu
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
kingpheenix:
Wow! I never knew oau had haters like dis... Useless mofos calling it a secondary school but it's still better dan theirs
dnt mind dem,they also know what is good but their jealous won't allow them to speak the truth,they will continue to hate what is good
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Debbychi(f): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Hands folded till tuesday :-XHands folded till tuesday
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Rapsodee(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Kunlexic:
dnt mind dem,they also know what is good but their jealous won't allow them to speak the truth,they will continue to hate what is good
Kunlexic boss....I hail u!
pray u remember "Prince adebayo"
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by sweet7oyin(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Is OAU the first university to go on mid-semester break?
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by pamcode(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Of the greatest Ife,
Great
no mind Awojobi the humble registar is just doing Awo jare but me go resume for Monday sha just to be on the safe side
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Rapsodee:
Kunlexic boss....I hail u! pray u remember "Prince adebayo"
yes Alabilambat....shey na u
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

pele for wht he said.

Who is arguing with this one now
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Tolexander: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sometimes during the tenure of Prof. Michael Faborode, after students brought down the gate of SUB, they were given 24 hours to leave the halls of residence over what the management called mid-semester break.
The mid-semester break given some years after was as a result of the strike of NASU which led to the closure of the library, health centre and power house. Though nobody was forced to leave.
Mopol was brought in that day.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Molz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
undisputedgbola:
What is Sallah's meat? cool
odeh omo...,
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Rapsodee(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kunlexic:
yes Alabilambat....shey na u
Yes sire
how have u been nah
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tolexander:
Mopol was brought in that day.
Yes. Mopol was brought in. They remained in front of SUB till 12 noon when they started beating up students out of the halls of residence. It's hell because town-igboro buses didn't enter campus. Hmmm life in Ife.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Davo93(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Management Will See Us In Flying Colours On Tuesday –NASU OAU
http://www.oaupeeps.com/2015/07/management-will-see-us-in-flying.html
#OAUpeeps
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rapsodee:
Yes sire how have u been nah
my able boss,I am cool ooo
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Rapsodee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kunlexic:
my able boss,I am cool ooo
How far nah...u don get in abi
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Kunlexic(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rapsodee:
How far nah...u don get in abi
pls let's chat on whatsapp, ...pls help me modify that digit after seeing it...thanks bro
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Danova(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
creamycute:

Okay...
What of end of the year party then
Press 2 to confirm
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Mickdiamond(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wetin I wan come do 4 school wen NASU neva stop deir protest
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by undisputedgbola(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by tpiadotcom: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
kingpheenix:
Wow! I never knew oau had haters like dis...

imagine.
Re: Resumption From Oau Mid Semester Break by Rapsodee(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
pls let's chat on whatsapp,...pls help me modify that digit after seeing it...thanks bro
alright...copied!,you can remove your digits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mubarak Opeyemi Thanni: UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student Speaks / Mapoly Update / Fayose Reduces Tuition Fees, Introduces Flexible Payments In Ekiti University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.