Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,131 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

To Dennygirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Dennygirl (771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Dennygirl by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Having been on the forum for a while now I find it quite disturbing how the Romance section is loosing it's purpose. Known for hosting productive and outstanding creative topics throughout the forum but it seems,as it stands today or as I can see without any sentiment,the romance section is gradually fading into the obscene due to some mediocre of which the addressed happens to be one.

While it is a thing Known that for every action there is a reason for it and for every reason, the reason behind your reasoning is,always, the reason behind your reasoning.And For every action human will find an explanation to justify the course of their action even if such an explanation is repleted with stupidity. And Dennygirl has given an explanation for what she sees as fun and which in actual sense is outrageous foolishness.

In her reply to missclasssy she said "I do it to ease my offline pains".I don't know the pains you are trying to ease of with stupidity and mediocrity but one thing I know you may end up being a tangentially depressed,dejected Lady at the end.Personally I wouldn't care to write about a romancelander but looking at the expression of your words I see a wounded soul behind it.See Dennygirl There are better ways to do away with past that haunt and taunts someone without having to make a fool of oneself and this I think you know the how.

I will have you known I know your original Monika revealing it will be adding salt to your injuries.I will appreciate if you can take a clue from my elusive coded words and retrace your steps. And if in any case you choose to be obdurate and obstinate then you might have to swallow the pills that comes thereafter.
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Re: To Dennygirl by dammyblaq(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
hian!
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Midehi:
hian!
Hey.... no hard feelings....
Re: To Dennygirl by sauceTDA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks so much for this...its really getting too much,i have been on here for a while and I don't post comments anyhow especially if I have nothing to say..it even took long before I signed up for membership...some people should just grow up..Thread opening should be censored for animals a lot of animals are here..
Re: To Dennygirl by eph12(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
All these long story for one girl? Bros i greet o.
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oga go sleep...
NONSENSE
Re: To Dennygirl by Dennygirl: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Funny! But op,why are u taking this thing serious?eeeeehen? All that long post for me? Na wa o.,shu. Allah have mercy!
Re: To Dennygirl by elantraceey(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
I wish I even noticed .

Next abeg .
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Oga go sleep...
NONSENSE
Sorry if it offend you....
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
Funny! But op,why are u taking this thing serious?eeeeehen? All that long post for me? Na wa o.,shu. Allah have mercy!
d mumu op is tripping fr you....

Boys work in

Mysterious ways......

3 Likes

Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
You heard my words.... take it for fun at your own risk
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
eph12:
All these long story for one girl? Bros i greet o.
haba guy. . .
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
d mumu op is tripping fr you....

Boys work in

Mysterious ways......
You see your sick mentality.
Re: To Dennygirl by Dennygirl: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You heard my words.... take it for fun at your own risk
ayah!
Re: To Dennygirl by wordbank(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
C as una dey sell d geh market
Like play like play na so hair tie take big pass wrapper
Re: To Dennygirl by Shortyy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Y'all should go get laid
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shortyy:
Y'all should go get laid
ma'am how body
Re: To Dennygirl by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
da op is giving an advise
Re: To Dennygirl by eph12(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
haba guy. . .
No need to take things here too serious unless it's business. Including this my comment cheesy
Re: To Dennygirl by yvesboss(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shortyy:
Y'all should go get laid

yu just heard those lines in a movie ryt?

(1) (Reply)

Same Sex Schools And Homosexualism / “I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Nigerian Tran / 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.