Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku (13142 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2015
UncleJudax:

You are so right. Apparently, APC have also started campaigning for 2019 without even completing a 1km road.

I have never seen a ruling party as propagandous as the APC. So much for a change huh.

These idiots were never ready for governance

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by UncleJudax(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
What was your 25minutes discussion all about then?
What is your business with the theme or content of his meeting with Buhari?

Duh!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by UncleJudax(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

These idiots were never ready for governance
It was a marriage of convenience, with an indefinite honeymooning.

They are exponentially directionless!

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by gregg2: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=15pt]APC should stop lying to Nigerians[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Thnk God u didn't deny it, so wat was ur 25min meeting all abt wit Pmb dat u cnt talk abt. Baseless yan so keep quite, na small small d truth go leack comot.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Why on earth is this thread not yet on fp? I don't want to believe the mods are still asleep

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Otherique: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

What's your business with the 25mins he spent with PMB?

Is 25mins enough to convince PMB not to probe GEJ?

Is Anyaoku not a diplomat?
Is Buhari not on a diplomatic mission to the US?
Isn't it also possible that Buhari had invited Anyaoku over for advice on diplomatic matters?

See Berem,
if GEJ had any reason to be scared, Nigeria would probably have been boiling by now because he wouldn't be handing over.

I heard of all the APC sycophants, you are the most unintelligent, Please don't prove them wrong.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Otherique:

Isn't it also possible that Buhari had invited Anyaoku over for advice on diplomatic matters?

See Berem,
if GEJ had any reason to be scared, Nigeria would probably have been boiling by now because he wouldn't be handing over.

I heard of all the APC sycophants, you are the most unintelligent, Please don't prove them wrong.

I doubt if the person behind that moniker ia alright!! From the now rested berem to this new moniker its been all lots of thrash

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by major466(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
eleojo23:
This is why people will continue to doubt and criticize any thing that this APC govt does because they are so used to propaganda and lies that it is difficult to trust them.
How can people trust you when you have a track record of lies?

Trying to always use propaganda to score political points is immaturity. Let your work speak for you and don't try making up stories to make yourself feel important and deceive people into thinking that you are working.

And by the way, what is this constant obsession with GEJ? No day passes without them mentioning his name.
GEJ is no longer in power but they are still playing opposition to him - someone who is somewhere enjoying his retirement.

It seems they are beginning to doubt their ability to fulfil their promises, that is why they are trying hard to portray the past administration in a very bad light so that their own achievements will look big in the eyes of the people even when it is nothing to write home about in the real sense. Grand deception!
APC knows very well they have nothing to offer, so they engage in character assasination against GEJ to cover for their impending failure.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Justcash:
Former Commonwealth Secretary, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, yesterday debunked the online report published by Sahara Reporters, which alleged that he visited President Muhammadu Buhari on behalf of former President Goodluck Jonathan to halt the ongoing probe of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government under the former president.

Describing the report as ‘utterly baseless and despicable,” Anyaoku said it was unimaginable that people could sit down and fabricate a story without a foundation. “It is utterly baseless and despicable because there is no truth in it; not at all,” he said.

“My attention has just been drawn to SAHARA REPORTERS’ utterly baseless and despicable story of my meeting yesterday with President Buhari.

The truth is that my meeting with the President lasted only 25 minutes and never, repeat never, was former President Jonathan mentioned in our discussions,” the former Commonwealth scribe said in a statement sent to The Guardian yesterday.

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/i-did-not-discuss-jonathan-with-buhari-says-anyaoku/

S/R gives journalism a bad name. Any way no one believes anything it says without reading the same report in the Guardian and other credible media. Jonathan himself said any govt wishing to probe him should probe his predecessors. Shikena
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Donalleh(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
stop stop lying - APC

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
stop lying mr anyaoku
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by brixton: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
We knew that a long time ago, let them continue with the propaganda... We will see how many developmental projects they achieve with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Billygee2u: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
sue them to court

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Bloody 1diots always trying to get reputable men implicated in their lies and propaganda.

It's unimaginable how those f00LS hope to achieve fame with propaganda.

Anumanus, boko sympathisers, umu ekwensu sahaliars gossipers. undecided

APC was birth on propaganda and will surely be buried with propaganda.

The time is near!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Viktor1983(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
tomakint:
The manner at which Jonathan is being maligned by the APC-favoured Press is totally unacceptable.......Buhari must know that the task ahead of him to fix Nigeria is a serious business, he should hit the ground running already not this I sack this and that bullshiit I keep hearing everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by butterflyy(f): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good question, I will love t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ know too.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
it is time someone Sue this people for all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by famzynet: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
jomoh:

You don't have to mention his name.

You just have to refer to the probing of past administration. Even using "ex-President" would mean the same thing as not mentioning Jonathan.

So like we say, "you're not lying, you're only being smart with the truth".
I concur with you so much. He obviously discussed probing of the last administration with Buhari others used he would have refuted that claim as well.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Aprokko, They were discussing how to market the curtain you do advertise on your beremx moniker since Daura dulllard is travelling to America

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Otherique:

See Berem,

Take that lady serious at your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by iykak47: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Berem locate your brain and use it.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by totalhouse(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Sahara reporters always disappointing.Don't know when sowere or whatever is his name starts the so called partisan and useless reporting.Very obvious that he has scores to settle with Jonathan.'liars reporter'

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by chidexy(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
butterflyy:

Good question, I will love t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ know too.

Check the NTA 9pm Network news of that day. It was covered and he explained what he discussed with President Buhari. By the way, Anyaoku was at the Aso Rock on the President's invitation. He didn't seek an audience with Buhari on his own

9 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by gregg2: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Shame on APC liars

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by alabiyemmy(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Who reads the junk paper these days?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by worksmart(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Fake news!

Buhari was secretly toppled on 30th May

That is reason there has been no ministerial appointments.

Also reason he could not attend to inaugurate his own NAss

Also reason he could not attend Armed forces day ceremony.

Also reason that we have not seen a single video clip of any journalist asking him any questions.

All images of him we are seeing were either photographed before inauguration when he was president elect, or on 30th May when he was secretly removed.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by trueteller: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
The imminent failure of Buhari is becoming guaranteed by the hour. This is accelerated by those blind, tribal , religious praise singers of Buhari that he, Buhari is a double edge sword. This has greatly influenced Buhari deadly and dumbest brain to act exactly like an indesciple. Buhari now sees those praises as great supports and at such, misbehaves, thus, moving towards any direction without regards to any quality advice.
If Buhari brain is an inch functional, he should know that appointing his former Secratary as acting INEC chairman is not acceptable. GEJ has built this democracy to a roofing level, Buhari is expected to follow that routh and ensures that he completes our political building and not doing those things that will pull it down since he can do and undo according to these singers, and as far as he is blindly seen as a no non sense man.
His description as a former military superman has failed within the shortest time since his boko boys are still succeeding in finishing up his fulani prople. What about the movement of military command? It has not changed any thing.
The millitary check points that were removed are now asked to go back, that is also a big failure.
Using the NLGN for bail out for his administration and tell Nigerians that the money was not from GEJ government is another blunder. Needless counting the failures of Buhari.
He is about travelling without the core ministers who are the actual people required for this trip is another failure.
Tell Buhari with his dead palms that this is not military ear, where things were done on the basis of LAST command. If he tries that, we will start all over again what GEJ has built over time. He should not be carried too far because of those blind songs his supporter are singing.
All lovers of peace should tell Buhari that this country is not owned by the Fulanis alone, that he should check his dull brain cells and remove that acting woman and daughter of his and reappoint another Nigerians as INEC chairman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by anwo247: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
If I remember clearly about 4yrs ago when jonathan was sworn in, he was busy strategizing and working...........

But here you have APC the ruling party talking and lieing and talking and lieing and talking.......! No stopping as no one to stop them.

#PropagandaParty=APC
#DauraDullard

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by saintadeola: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
I knew sahara is a useless reporter.bt why buhari is only arresting pdp member 2 probe,does dat mean no apc member embezzle money.even u steal money under pdp administration,once u decamp 2 apc.u ar safe.is dat transparency.nigeria.we need revolution.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by PassingShot(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2015
eleojo23:
This is why people will continue to doubt and criticize any thing that this APC govt does because they are so used to propaganda and lies that it is difficult to trust them.
How can people trust you when you have a track record of lies?

Trying to always use propaganda to score political points is immaturity. Let your work speak for you and don't try making up stories to make yourself feel important and deceive people into thinking that you are working.

And by the way, what is this constant obsession with GEJ? No day passes without them mentioning his name.
GEJ is no longer in power but they are still playing opposition to him - someone who is somewhere enjoying his retirement.

It seems they are beginning to doubt their ability to fulfil their promises, that is why they are trying hard to portray the past administration in a very bad light so that their own achievements will look big in the eyes of the people even when it is nothing to write home about in the real sense. Grand deception!
We will continue to mention the good-for-nothing drunk because effects of his maladministration still remain with us. In fact, we may not stop mentioning him until we're able to retrieve some of the looted monies he has with him. Useless man he is.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by M4gunners: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
I knew it was one of APC propaganda machinery that is at work again. Yeye party without focus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness / Man Shares His Experience With Soldiers During Distribution Of Blankets To IDPs / Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.