Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

She Wants Me To Beat Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Beat Her (5289 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by tuffgongjo(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Is she Masochist?weird people everywhere$op try and do some little background check on her upbringing,how her Papa treated her Mama.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by vislabraye(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
I've heard of women like that. And I believebthat ynere are more women who have similar cravings. I don't think you will enjoy yhe relationship especially if you don't like beating. But if you are a violent man, yourself, you will like such women.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by Lilyomi(f): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Onemansquad:
Op maybe u pet her too much nd it makes u luk lyk a woman dnt be suprised when ur bae leaves you cause it seems ur relationship is too boring. what if i tel u that's what makes bad guys more romantic and confident than the good ones.
I never told u dat.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by pheyikemi: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Op, your gf aint okay, she's fifty shades fuc.ked up.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by jashar(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2015
She a pyscho. undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Humans are such tortured creatures.

Everyone I know,no matter their race, fortune, or location has some issues, and for the most part, we tend to keep the worst ones hidden deep down inside.

Abuse is like a contagious domino effect. Once it’s inflicted upon you, there’s a huge chance that you will either become dependent on such abuse, or start abusing others. What happens to us during childhood is carried throughout the rest of life.

I know a fantastic woman and mother who was always in the middle of her neglectful parent's violent fights as a child, and now, as a middle aged adult, she’s still in an abusive relationship with her man . Since she seems like such a strong woman inside and out, I asked her how she can stand to stay with him. She said that she feels emptiness without the sounds of shouting and anger around her.

You could ignorantly dub such women as “weak,” but we are all allowed our weaknesses. For some, it’s alcohol and drugs, and for others, sex or money. Then, sadly, there are those who are forced to associate pain with fulfillment.

This your banker friend, wants to associate pain with fulfillment, do not indulge her please.
Well said.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by Chubhie: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
You know people by how they make you feel. Her intent is to unleash the beast in you.

Be careful so as not to end up her monster which you are fighting. She's already manipulating you like small pikin.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her by heavenbound4life: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Don't Compromise your standard! She'll respect u for who u are. Girls always want a MAN not a BOY, they always want security. Take your stand as a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.