Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole (33378 Views)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Coolcash1: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2015
O ya Ngor over to you.... Prove Comrade wrong.

We are waiting.....
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by tola9ja: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2015
boboLIL:
Oshomole let Ngozi be now...,,,,if u love am, tell am say u do, nobi crime

angry grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Donalleh(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
dont know what to say
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by BabaEleko(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
NOI.... NOI... NOI.... How many times i call you You are going to "ewon". GBAAAMM!!!! grin
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Titto93(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
It only takes time for TRUTH to prevail.
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by butterflyy(f): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
I love it when politicians begin pointing fingers, its usually a means t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ an end.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by onoja12: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2015
LET WHO BE,THE THIEF WHO PRESIDED OVER THE DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY.NEVER

boboLIL:
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Funjosh(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Both of Oshiomole and Okonjo. Should just get married and end their noise making lipsrsealed
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by bigiyaro(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2015
oga adams were u dey since? Y u no talk since? U been dey fear GEJ abi? Anyway dis ur rantins will nt help issues, PMB nt gt time for personal revenge.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Elparaiso(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2015
modath:

She should answer the date chronology first...
This guy is the Nigerian Sherlock Holmes...
He is inferring that Jonathan gave her the money....

I love solved mysteries...
NOI

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by 9jatatafo(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Oshiomole is now the head of EFCC abi? It is not by coming to the media and ask questions, Osho knows the appropriate channels to go through. If you have your facts and figures then write a petition to EFCC or go to court. Why all these media stunts. Very soon NOI will reply Go-and-Die Governor.
Sipping my dogo yaro extract with straw

2 Likes

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by domopps(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Walahi Oshiomole got those questions directly from Devil!

Cheeeeers
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by ALISMILE(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
boboLIL:
its because of dafty brains like urs dis country is backward!

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by obailala(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
omowolewa:
This should not be NOI's question alone, CBN governor (government's Banker) must also answer.

But Oshio should do his assignments right and stop chnging figures like cloths.
How can Oshiomole do his assignment when he is being ignored?... He asked a simple question that requires a simple answer, all the dramatisation and dragging of this matter by NOI is absolutely unnecessary.

boboLIL:
he shuld let her be......e no concern am
9jatatafo:
Oshiomole is now the head of EFCC abi? It is not by coming to the media and ask questions, Osho knows the appropriate channels to go through. If you have your facts and figures then write a petition to EFCC or go to court. Why all these media stunts. Very soon NOI will reply Go-and-Die Governor.
Stop being silly... Oshiomole was appointed the head of the committee set up by the National Economic Council to investigate the ECA spendings. Oshiomole is simply doing his job by asking these questions. If the finance minister will only stop dribbling about like Maradona and answer the questions plainly, this issue wouldn't even be in the news... And yeah, if it doesnt concern you, please it concerns me.

chuna1985:
oshoumole - Ur trying to take away the public Eye from the fact that you have embezzled state funds and cannot pay workers salary.
sauceny:
Why is Adams & APC acting like they have no skeleton in their cupboard.
What sort of silliness is this?... What does Oshiomole embezzling funds or having skeletons in his closet have to do with this particular case?... I'm sorry, if you dont care how government money in your country is spent, there are millions of people who are concerned irrespective of political party.

brixton:
Oshiomohle is the gov of my state but he has mouth diarrhea. This guy talks too much and acts like he knows it all. NOI will reply him in very short time, these are mere questions compared to hon Jibrin's 50 questions in 2013...
Of course these are very simple questions requiring very simple answers... I don't know why the typical Nigerian mind reads meanings into everthing even when it's unnecessary. If only the ex finance minister had just answered these simple questions plainly, this issue would have been closed a long time ago without even making the news. But instead the ex minister chose to dramatise the issue of simple questions to the extent of spending hundreds of thousands publishing newspaper advertorials explaining how the ECA money was shared to states. The simple question is, what about the balance?.. How was it spent?

In all these, I personally think NOI is trying hard to hide something in order to protect some people. Madam NOI, why don't you quit the dribbling, simply publish the incomings and outgoings from the ECA account, answer these questions and put the comrade and your detractors to shame?
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Senjuchiha: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
jcmaiah:
Since Oshomole married a virgin the man no gree us hear word again!
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by daniella4real(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
I rest my case okonjo don't worry he be like say d governor won show interest
angry
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by tola9ja: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
jcmaiah:

1 Share

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Masculity(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Oga Oshio how many marks per question cuz this one pass Jamb ooo.
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by ALISMILE(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Lookin at comments here and one is shocked by d level of daftness of nigerians! Sombdy is talkin about stolen funds here! Massive funds at a time of severe economic downturn! Som pple here tink d guy shud jus shut up and let it go! U guys are brainless!

3 Likes

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Masculity(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy you no dey current.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by luthorcorp: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
I like when nairaland use the term " soirves " it only reveals how the news ia
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by luthorcorp: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
I like when nairaland use the term " soirves " it only reveals how the news is
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
chuna1985:
oshoumole - Ur trying to take away the public Eye from the fact that you have embezzled state funds and cannot pay workers salary.
wat is dis illitrate typing? is oshiomole owing your state workers salary? it seems u just wanna comment for commenting sake. if u knw how to search for information i wil advice u go check if u wud see edo state as part of states owing state govt workers salary. if u care to knw, edo state does not owe its state workers neither salary nor allowances and it has been so ever since oshiomole became gov. state govt workers salaries in edo state are always paid on or before 28th of every month.

2 Likes

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by sellYourCar: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
jcmaiah:

im libido don rise grin grin grin
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Segadem(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
boboLIL:
That would be d clash of the titans between GEJ and Osho baba
na GEJ dhey pound her yam.
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by ITbomb(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Oshobaba just concentrate on your fine wife o and leave Madam Ngozi alone before she disgrace you with macroeconomic capitalist fizzling
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Brugo(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=14pt]I wonder what the EFCC is doing about the allegation. Or did Gen Abdulsalam make a deal with PMB on behalf of NOI and Deizani?

These women have refused to clear the air about the billions of dollars that went missing under their supervision.[/size]
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by shamecurls(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
If it were to be China, NOI would have been sentenced to death if she cant produce answers to these qustions. But sh*****t happens in nigeria
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by GoodMuyis(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Exam without instruction how is she going to answer, no timing as well

Who will be Marking the Paper, WAEC or NECO

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Dav24(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Pls, let me make it clear to mrs okonjo iweala that, as she attempt to answer all these accountability and unavoidable questions,no preamble is needed, she should try hard to avoid mischief and limit herself only to the fact in issue. we are waiting for answers.
Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by obailala(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
Lookin at comments here and one is shocked by d level of daftness of nigerians! Sombdy is talkin about stolen funds here! Massive funds at a time of severe economic downturn! Som pple here tink d guy shud jus shut up and let it go! U guys are brainless!
This is the exact reason why the black race is backwards, we trivialise important issues and then you begin to wonder if these people making these comments are even for real or if they are just trying to be foolishly mischievous.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole by Abugab(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Truth be told, if you have been allocating monies to state and local govts, NOI should simply tell us how much came into the purse, how much was allocated and what is remaining.
Do we need to fight over this simple accounting procedure that even my old grand mother does daily from her business?
I am always shocked when people throw rationalism and reason to the winds just to defend someone sentimentally.
NOI, give us a simple answer to the simple question and stop playing word games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt / Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.