Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) (45094 Views)

Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
MissGdope:

Na wa oo. Are you alright? So you'r saying if a 10 year old girl for example got raped, it would be her fault for dressing in revealing clothing?? May God punish you. There's something called karma and I hope you don't end up having a daughter someday. What a heartless and disgusting thing to say

I forgive u cos ur a damsel

if not
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
MarieSucre:

Most of this murder victims are architects(ture) of their problem

You know violence knows no rich or poor

You will keep walking around on your street like you don't know there are murderers/bombers

Well the deed(did) cannot be reversed.

Sorry for the gun/bomb rush

Some people even enjoy dying.

#absolute rubbish. Let me catch you in real life.

catch me in real life?

u gonna rape me?

na u go run

I sex like a mad dog

meanwhile tnx for correctn my lines of mistakes (architects, deed)

u will be an intelligent and a good wife

tnx once again
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by fpeter(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Taylor86:
most of these rape victims are architecture of their problem

u know konji knows no rich, young or poor

u will keep dressing in revealing attires

d did can't be reversed

sorry for the punny rush

some even enjoy it

you're a terrible disgrace to the world at large and to every sane man...so you blame the victim for the crime of a 75year old grandfather that knows right from wrong. I see them putting up a rape story about you in the near future with such mentality that you have.

1 Like

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Yasirarafat: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
writetopoker:
d man na buhari brother, both are pedophiles n rapist, idiatic,. Afterall buhari did same to aisha wen she waz 9 n buhari waz 45, idiatical
Pls can u wake up

40yrs old man rapes 4yrs girl grin

75yrs old man rapes 10yrs girl grin

and nothing will happen to them even if they're arested
meanwhile in Igbo land grin
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eediot you must be castrated for Pumping Old and Dilapidated Chromosome into her young Fresh Puunnanyy ! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by writetopoker: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
JayJustus:

God gave you brain to use but you thought you were wiser than your creator you now using your yansh to think...issorait... sad
u are an idle worshiper, slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by lipstick2(f): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Each time I read a story like dis,I am pained to my bone marrow.
What is the world turning into.
75years old man and a 13years old girl old enof to b her great grand dota,its a shame,where is our moral values,where.
Chei,I wan cry o...
Now the young girl,how can a 75years old man over power a 13yrs if she didn't want it.What happened to screaming,what happened to yelling,this little children self and to read that she refused to tell her mother is heart breaking and burning my liver.Dis pedophiles leave our dotas alone,abi we no go born girl again.
This old man should b made to spend his remaining years in prison.
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by christinie(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Taylor86:
most of these rape victims are architecture of their problem

u know konji knows no rich, young or poor

u will keep dressing in revealing attires

d did can't be reversed

sorry for the punny rush

some even enjoy it
you should be banned from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by meriosmerios: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's alarming and devastating the rate of carnal defilement in every quarter of Naija...
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by MarieSucre(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Taylor86:

catch me in real life?

u gonna rape me?

na u go run

I sex like a mad dog

meanwhile tnx for correctn my lines of mistakes (architects, deed)

u will be an intelligent and a good wife

tnx once again
your post is reprehensible, disgusting and worthy to be used as toilet paper. I don't care for the sex life of someone who condones rape and tries to protect the act or the rapist.

Get your act right. You could be a victim of anal rape and then I'll just say "well he liked the way you used to wear fine shirts".

Yes I know I'll be a Good MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by JJyoung: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think dis same pix was attached to NL topiv of Nov 24, 2014 in respect of a 75yr old man that impregnated a 13 yr old girl.
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Youngmolis: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dats illicit to our dia country
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by JayJustus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
writetopoker:
u are an idle worshiper, slowpoke

"idle worshiper" Jesu...you can't even spell the word "idol"...now who's the slowpoke... sad
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by fart: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
why? people are so evil cry
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Toneyo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
This OP can lie!

Was this not the picture of a 75 years old man that impregnated an apprentice ( a minor) some months back in one of the states in the west?
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2015
woodcook:
Op stop peddling lies just to attract people to your blog. That photo has been on NL for ages.
i was shocked when i saw it. this story was online years ago. The man even begged to be allowed to marry the girl instead of serving jail time.
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MEN OF THIS DAYS. BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAR THAT'S WHY THEM DO THE THINGS THEM DO.

SHALL, YOU WON'T BLAME THE MAN FOR HIS ACTION,
I BLAME THE PARENT. DEY ALLOW GIRLS WEAR ANY HOW CLOTH, ESPECIALLY THAT LAGOS

i.diotic i.mbecile
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
MRLANNISTER:

i.diotic i.mbecile

THAT WAS THE NAME YOUR FATHER FIRST GIVE YOU, WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO COME INTO THIS WORLD
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by oladimejiX: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Recommended punishment for the old fool.

how in the world did you find this image? are you an historian or student to of history because this is a medieval torture method called wooden horse or Spanish donkey
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Blessinzy:
konji na bastard ! Men And Sex! tufiakwa!
yorobah men !!pls be specific ma. grin
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by seanjy4konji: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Stale...
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by abisola85: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Death by hanging
Re: Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) by delilwaxz(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Life sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos / Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.