Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (59186 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Acekidc4(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
HRich:
You are stupid. I dont blame you. I blame who bought Sim Card for you.

Why you con dey Vex Na??gringrin he pain am sotey he wan Cry
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tranxo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
nwanem nwoke, nwata anwa joro ezigbo njor

chai! cheesygrin
Anumide bring back your former picture. It's better than this one

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by nigerdeltaaa: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
tune to 102.1fm in port Harcourt to confirm that we are live and direct

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
destinysaid:
bro I just want em to leave edo and delta alone.... Imagine d trouble ill be passing through if I'm coming from lag to delta
fvck the edos we dont need them and talking about delta we only need the ibo speaking parts, okay.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

no matter what you say...we want no part in biafra...thank you.....
Nobody is forcing you to join, when the time comes you will be given the chance to make your choice.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahhhhh....if igbos don't make up 99% of the population,then its not igbo land and they are minorities!!!!! angry angry angry
Mumu
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
nwanem nwoke, nwata anwa joro ezigbo njor

chai! cheesygrin

Fools. Even some people who were neutral to your Biafra idea are put off by your uncouth and manner-less approach. You are novices. You don't know how to win hearts and minds - and still get what you want. At the end of the day, the people that will suffer are the innocent Igbos across Nigeria who are just minding their business and living their lives. O na abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. Inexperienced internet warriors.

Shioor.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
tranxo:
Anumide bring back your former picture. It's better than this one
come and do it yourself, busybody

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
bwuahahabaha....

my yorobaboon friend anumide, where art thou? I see you have changed your profile pic. It doesn't matter cos you know what?, you are still dammmn fugly. When I told you earlier I will make you deactivate your account, you thought I was joking? you are just starting. I have saved the first one, saving this one too.u neva chee chom chin cheesygrin

Your only saving grace: don't just let me catch you on any thread talking nonsense again, u don enter one chance. Frustration tinzzzz! God help you cheesygrin

Fool. Even some people who were neutral to your Biafra idea are put off by your uncouth and manner-less approach. You are novices. You don't know how to win hearts and minds - and still get what you want. At the end of the day, the people that will suffer are the innocent Igbos across Nigeria who are just minding their business and living their lives. O na abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. Inexperienced internet warriors.

Shioor.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
and it took you this long to gather yourself together? Keep editing my comment...yoloba coward. Your troubles just got started

Just watch it. You are a toast cheesy

grin grin Wait a minute if Yorubas are the cowards then how come when there is the slightest disturbance in Nigeria, the first people to start packing and heading east are Igbos? grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by mindurword(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Radio Biafra still working on air here is the link for confirmation Government is not telling the truth.
http://www.rblworld.tv
give 100 like
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

[s]Fools. Even some people who were neutral to your Biafra idea are put off by your uncouth and manner-less approach. You are novices. You don't know how to win hearts and minds - and still get what you want. At the end of the day, the people that will suffer are the innocent Igbos across Nigeria who are just minding their business and living their lives. O na abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. Inexperienced internet warriors.

shioor[/s].
when you get home call your useless father fool

Mr experience, who have you liberated before? what diplomatic row have you solved? what battle have you fought before? hopeless goat.

So when insulted we should say thank you and apologise for being insulted? You are a worthless fool. At the end of the day ijiots like you will be used as examples.

kitikpa gbagbuo gi there

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

Fool. Even some people who were neutral to your Biafra idea are put off by your uncouth and manner-less approach. You are novices. You don't know how to win hearts and minds - and still get what you want. At the end of the day, the people that will suffer are the innocent Igbos across Nigeria who are just minding their business and living their lives. O na abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. Inexperienced internet warriors.

Shioor.
sweetheart, don't pay attention to the ill mannered thing. she will soon start feeling super fly.
I have seen some so called biafrans make ntelligent argument. but this one just probably heard the word on TV and ran with it. very irritating thing

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

e wa wo ode yi o.
500 of you cannot make deactivate my account. why should a faceless forum bother me?
I am having fun baby, keep it coming
anyway, upload your disfigured face. the one the doctors has to operate on in other to remove a tumor.
not your cousin's o, yours.
alaye baje

grin grin Don't mind awon omo oniranu yi - ti won ti ba je, aye won ti so nu.Baale pe mi nko wa, ohanhan ni npa won. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Wait a minute if Yorubas are the cowards then how come when there is the slightest disturbance in Nigeria, the first people to start packing and heading east are Igbos? grin grin grin
Fool, keep laughing like a lunatic. Cowards like the yorubaboon obasanjo took to his heels and got a bullet to his arse.

If you don't like the fact is stated, a good dosage of rat poison will do you just fine

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by PhockPhockMan: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2015

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

sweetheart, don't pay attention to the ill mannered thing. she will soon start feeling super fly.
I have seen some so called biafrans make ntelligent argument. but this one just probably heard the word on TV and ran with it. very irritating thing
baboon, you suddenly found your voice? cheesy If you like go and invite 100 of your fellow yorubaboons and I will destroy all of you...useless god-forsaken juju material cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by obioraval(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
there is no difference son!! Use the various states in the east o judge the socalled biafrats and u will see they are the most under -developed, even with their wealth. They aint even faithful and trustworthy.

What da 4k is this bloody rubbish biafra about when they are not different from others?

Name the best leader in the east and let me grade.
Biafra my yansh!!! As an IMO boy efulefu I say damn biafra! Bloody terrorist cell group.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
Fool, keep laughing like a lunatic. Cowards like the yorubaboon obasanjo took to his heels and got a bullet to his arse.

If you don't like the fact is stated, a good dosage of rat poison will do you just fine

grin grin Obj got shot in his arse grin grin Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast dressed as a woman. grin grin grin Who is the coward? grin grin

grin grin Use your brain nwanyi a. Onye hapu onu ya, uguru arachaa ya. Your husband failed to train you - I will do it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by ArodewilliamsT: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
that fool coolitempa you quoted with this comment is the same yoloba goat known as eshinwaju and he is a male. Never make the mistake of addressing him as female again. This is a privileged information I'm giving you.

I know many other yolobars like him. They pose as female and some other times they claim Niger delta just to incite SS against the SE. Take note

Cheers dear!

Coolitempa is orlandoowoh. I just dey laugh the mugu.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

grin grin grin LWKMD She really ran with it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Coolitempa is orlandoowoh. I just dey laugh the mugu.
lol...i always knew it was the retard cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by seunot: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
WOW! SO MUCH HATE!!

I don't care about ibos seperating from Nigeria and forming Biafra. I just care about the spread of hate from the radio station, they should go about it in a civilized and official manner rather than insulting other tribes.

Comparing marriage to it is apt, but we all know that insulting the other patner will only aggravate the dispute and hence more violence, intead of simply obtaining divorce through court in a civilized manner.

I wish all the best, peace.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Obj got shot in his arse grin grin Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast dressed as a woman. grin grin grin Who is the coward? grin grin

grin grin Use your brain nwanyi a. Onye hapu onu ya, uguru arachaa ya. Your husband failed to train you - I will do it. grin grin
awoloawor drank rat poison and died. A coward that wasn't even brave enough to face adversity. LWKMD cheesygrin

sango lo ma pa'e ati iyae, ode lasan.

Go and educate your useless father first

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
awoloawor drank rat poison and died. A coward that wasn't even brave enough to face adversity. LWKMD cheesygrin

sango lo ma pa'e ati iyae, ode lasan.

Go and educate your useless father first

grin grin Eeyah. Eya Biafra lo so di oni ranu ba yi? grin grin Wo gbagbe Biafra- gbadun aiye ara re. Awon a lakori ti o te lay o ni emi eja. Ni se no ma fi o le bi Ojukwu wa so lo si nu Igbo. grin grin grin E mi ra iyan ma lu eh jati jati sugbon ti ba pari ise lori re, a ra a bale. Ma ko e ni iko ti won ko e ni le grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
baboon, you suddenly found your voice? cheesy If you like go and invite 100 of your fellow yorubaboons and I will destroy all of you...useless god-forsaken juju material cheesycheesygrin
omo ale, say something reasonable.
just once now, biko. stop blabbing like a spoilt child.

did you say destroy? destroy?
hahahahahahaha.
the total fool is not just Paranoid, she is narcissistic too.
o boy! I have been speaking with a psychiatric patient all along!!!!!
I am so disappointed in myself.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:

Again, instead of answering the question, alaye baje will resort to ranting.
typical. undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:

Again, instead of answering the question, alaye baje will resort to ranting.
typical.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Eeyah. Eya Biafra lo so di oni ranu ba yi? grin grin Wo gbagbe Biafra- gbadun aiye ara re. Awon a lakori ti o te lay o ni emi eja. Ni se no ma fi o le bi Ojukwu wa so lo si nu Igbo. grin grin grin E mi ra iyan ma lu eh jati jati sugbon ti ba pari ise lori re, a ra a bale. Ma ko e ni iko ti won ko e ni le grin grin grin
oloriburuku oshi cheesy Why are you lots jittery over Biafra? you can't stop what will be. Attempting yo stop will be a disaster this time cos there a thousand ojukwus now

Lori iyae ni lo ma pari ise, oniranu.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

omo ale, say something reasonable.
just once now, biko. stop blabbing like a spoilt child.

did you say destroy? destroy?
hahahahahahaha.
the total fool is not just Paranoid, she is narcissistic too.
o boy! I have been speaking with a psychiatric patient all along!!!!!
I am so disappointed in myself.
goat, the iddiot you invited will not save you, alll of a sudden you are commenting with vigour....lwkmd cheesy go and invite more of them, it will not change your misfortune. asinwin

Everyone knows you are the lunatic here you need not be disappointed in yourself, simply go and kill yourself

olodo dindirin, cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
oloriburuku oshi cheesy Why are you lots jittery over Biafra? you can't stop what will be. Attempting yo stop will be a disaster this time cos there a thousand ojukwus now

Lori iyae ni lo ma pari ise, oniranu.

grin grin Ihe ehi huru gbalaba osa ka okuku huru na atu onu. grin grin. Awon to ju e lo lemewa a pari ise lori won. A ki i ba oba pala ki oko oba ma san anni lese. A ki i da owo le ohun ti a ole gbe, awor. A ki i fi ori we orii Mokusire; bi Moku ku laaro a ji lale.Fee le grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.