Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (58551 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:
Jeeezz! you are just as daft as you are ugly. I never wanted to comment on your ugliness but your constant display of st√piduty leave me with no choice.

We have seen people clamour for Biafra, others for Niger Delta. When are you yorubastards going to clamour for oduduwanker republic? You are paranoid because you see an ijaw in support of Biafra.... what were you expecting? you want ijaws to remain in your shitty Nigeria so you lazy yolobars can continue fleecing them abi? lazy, dirty, useless, ugly thing.

FYI, I'm a proud Igbo girl from Anioma in delta state in the aberrational SS and I support the cause of biafra 100%. If peaceful means fails, then a violent approach will suffice. Don't be deceived into thinking you will have a chance like 1967, this time around you useless slaves from the South West and your almajiri slave masters will bite the dust.

btw, did your parents use you for juju at birth? you look like something that was sacrificed to the gods....my gaawd! you soo fugglyyyy

God bless you for stating the obvious.

The Ijaws are supporting ANY move intent on restructuring the system and balancing the powers that be. Proudly supporting the Biafra Cause!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2015
coolscott:

[s]Let Igbos stop deceiving themselves. Ijaws are not with them and have never been with them. Of all the known ethnic groups of the south, the Igbos are the most culturally inferior as it shows today.

One reason we cannot be with them is that historically uncivilized folks like them in the first war, did not even consult us before going to war. They who never historically had any kind of military, just assumed we would go to with them. Do they know the reasons why our ancient military would go to war? These ones who never had a king.
These ones who never knew the geographical boundaries covered by the Igbo-speaking people before the white man came.

These historical non-nation. What an insult it was and still is. What an error they, in glib foolishness do not even observe and appreciate.

Proudly propagating (promoting) inferior thoughts then in 1966, they still seem to be doing same now.

When other ethnic groups who have really been a nation are speaking, Igbos should keep quiet and try to organise themselves.

In terms of organisation, who can name a more intellectually inferior people?[/s]
Irredeemable fooool. When reasonable and right thinking ijaws are talking, you shut up and listen. God bless you too Abba999 and dearpreye.

dearpreye:

God bless you for stating the obvious.

The Ijaws are supporting ANY move intent on restructuring the system and balancing the powers that be. Proudly supporting the Biafra Cause!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:
Irredeemable fooool. When reasonable and right thinking ijaws are talking, you shut up and listen. God bless you too dearpreye

Don't mind them, dear. It's on record the average black person doesn't see decades ahead. Any sane person must work for the change of this current backward and lopsided system. With this system, Nigeria has NO FUTURE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Mckennedy: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
brize:

Source: sunnewsonline.com/new/radio-biafra-dss-arrests-engineer/

fake news from pit of hell..I'm listening to Radio Biafra as this message,,,,Radio Biafra declined their engineer being arrested.....the zoo is a big joke...
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Abba999(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:
Irredeemable fooool. When reasonable and right thinking ijaws are talking, you shut up and listen. God bless you too Abba999 and dearpreye.

God Bless u too my dear. Good morning smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Ricswagger: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
frleopardo:
pls what did kunle afolayan say?
i blv u are in lagos
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ricswagger:

i blv u are in lagos
I stay in lagos but i didnt get any drift about him saying anything.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Kason7(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
dayo23:
Introvert spot taken

By the way, radio biafra is a scam, that man kalu is also a scam, the word biafra is a scam.
I wonder how yeebos in lagos particular will survive with the option of leaving their valuable properties like houses etc Biafra is a mission to enslave the yeebos!

yeebos??
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolscott(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:

Dream, dream, dream.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by mytym(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
PenSniper:

You are absolutely correct. Rwanda started exactly the same way. It is only a matter of time.

Exactly! time. Recently, I saw a movie "Alien Outpost". The movie was based on alien supposed invasion of earth in a future time 2054AD(can't remember the exact year). At the said future time according to the movie, the whole world has already formed a United Earth Military Force recruiting members around the world. There is a particular Specialized unit sent on Post-Invasion mission. This team consist of highly trained combatant soldiers of different races/color. but one thing got my attention- the only black soldier in the team was a representative of Republic of Biafra(Not Nigeria or Ghana or Kenya or What-have-you but Biafra! Why Biafra?!).
The West have for long been passing very clear messages into our subconscious in very subtle ways. Most of the movies been released nowadays are laden with subliminal messages that reveal clear patterns of what is to come, if only we are receptive enough.
Those who predicted that Nigeria will break have perfected the plan long before forecasting it but like every plan, they will need to test,check and recheck the necessary methods towards achieving their objectives most especially in a dynamic and volatile state like Nigeria where a single 'ordinary' event can generate many different and unexpected ripple effects.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Masterclass32: 5:12am On Jul 19, 2015
foxxynik:

Are u ok?
Trying hard to ignore u, thought u'd be sensible enof to strive for wisdom!...
Speaking of GEJ... Why hating on a man who did all his best to ensure dat idi0ts like u have a living to brag of...
What has Buhari done? By enslaving Nigeria into the hands of America? The same America dat says dat Nigeria will divide? The Daura-clown keeps dining with Obama every second and u see this to be very enticing right?
Why hate on a president that ensure that America's prophecies over Nigeria is put into shame? Your daura-clown whom in months past agreed to gay-marriage in nigeria is yet to implement it and you're there singing praises to him and pointing ur half-curvy fingers on the Hero of this country!
GEJ understand the technicality of governing more dan this useless daura-clown. He's a peaceful president unlike ur tyranic president...who's interest is to kill for Allah and who's governing is to enslave the country all to what ur silly quran preaches!
How did GEJ scam the SE? You're literally sick and f00lish.. Mind you, I am not from the SE nor from the SS. But you don't speak of the Ex-president like that. He's worth being ur father, you f00l.
Sending ministry of defence to borno to fight BH but leta claim to negotiate. Seeking for his lost certificate instead of diminishing the BH sect shows how ur daura-clown has been lost with Obama's jokes in white house. He's the one with deficiency of intellect.
Buhari is a f00l... He's a tout and a very confused president of all times! The America knows when nigeria will divide but refuses to tell the world. America doesn't like nigerians nor blacks. They claim to be in position for world peace but yet racism/genocide is becoming a daily routine in their country. This administration is seeking for advise from America to build this country...I say it's seeking for spittle to build dis country and anything built on spittle doesn't last..
America will ensure that dis country falls apart. Russia out there are waiting to sell more of their weapons in return. F00lish Nigerians are singing and fighting to have a tour in this countries dat doesn't want to see them around. Nigerians are f00olish.

Emm ... not exactly every Nigerian.

Some see what's happening while, sadly, most don't.

But it shall be well with Nigeria. All is well that ends well.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Ricswagger: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
frleopardo:
I stay in lagos but i didnt get any drift about him saying anything.
he singled out ibos for piracy with so much hate word and curse,am nt in support of piracy buh almost everybody in 9geria is either directly or indirectly involved in d act of piracy ,so why attacking a particular tribe...hpy sunday
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by steveeeee5: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2015
informat101:
LMAO am not sure you people knw how even the ibo speaking deltan hates you people go ask any ika person how difficult it is for an ika girl to marry an ibo man.you people should stay in your biafra alone.

you wish.. lol grin grin grin. i have never heard any female in nigeria refusing to marry an igbo man before unless her parents ok? i'm just hearing it for the first time from you o. even among yuoubas their females die to have igbo men as husbands over their own men. the truth is igbo men prefer igbo women including the SS cos i have dated many of them who say they love igbos because they can take good care of our women, igbos love their own more because they have the level of neatness they want in a woman, youuba women are offensively dirty that is why they are a no-no for igbo men, if you doubt ask igbos in lagos they will confess in sincerity. And to your earlier claim on ika people, first i think it will do you no good to be going around canvassing for a dislike vote on your dreaded rivals(igbos) from people like pests don't worry a referendum will take care of all the youuba impersonations and lies of ijaws hating igbos. no shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i think youubas are getting more scared cos the fight is gradually becoming btwn youubas and igbos squarly and they just want to adopt their divide and rule system which is the only tactise they resort to as cowards wanting to create division here and there for us so they can strike but we are wiser than them, we know youubas for who they really are and cannot be decieved, chameleons and back stabbing cowards and we must tame only them seriously this time (only them i say). just waiting no shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by M4gunners: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Biafra will stand it is just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolscott(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:

Only uninformed Ijaws or those far in Bayelsa who do not know Igbos well will want the demotion of being grouped with you.

On the other hand, some of us are watching the Igbos. If they show rational in their thinking, some feel they may temporarily work with Igbos to make the initial break from Nigeria, before naturally leaving their Igbo partners in secession behind.

No one really wants you because when you look at the Igbo race as an individual entity, you realize it is an epic failure when it comes to diplomacy
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shineeye: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Abba999:

grin heheheheheheheheeeeee! Are u serious!!
And yooyoobaz are claiming him cheesy

they claim everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Major J T Aguiyi Ironsi During An Army Training Exercise At Warminster England / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.