Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (59193 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
goat, the iddiot you invited will not save you, alll of a sudden you are commenting with vigour....lwkmd cheesy go and invite more of them, it will not change your misfortune. i will simply go and kill myself

olodo dindirin, cheesy
Iran dinran e ni dindirin. awon obi oya to mu e wa si ile aye ni didinrin.
Iwo omo jati jati yi.
mtchweew.
Every citizen of Biafra deserve each other. empty skulls.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

Iwo omo jati jati yi.
mtchweew.
Chai!.....see painment cheesy Oju'e o dabi oju eranko, it wasn't my making.

omo oduduwanker why do Biafra give you so much heart ache that you feast on any Biafra related thread to spew your hate? We deserve each other but why can't you leave us alone and mind your darn business.

elede ni ye, omo ale arindin oshi cheesygrin

6 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

Iwo omo jati jati yi.
mtchweew.

grin grin O ti ba ti e je.O ri e pe. A ki i fini joye awodi ka ma le gbadie. Omo iya lo je - o tepa moshe. A da fu o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin [s]Ihe ehi huru gbalaba osa ka okuku huru na atu onu. grin grin. Awon to ju e lo lemewa a pari ise lori won. A ki i ba oba pala ki oko oba ma san anni lese. A ki i da owo le ohun ti a ole gbe, awor. A ki i fi ori we orii Mokusire; bi Moku ku laaro a ji lale.Fee le[/s] grin grin
nonsense! nonsense I say, look at this goat. If you like speak all the parable in the world, mtvhewww do I sound like one you can threaten? thunder fire you there, and you will die first oloriburuku....dhurr

iyalaiyaa cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
If una like make una go hold meeting for my head, I dey very kajjaad...yeye dey smell

useless yorubaboon ijiots, imagine the fool self
bringing threats...you and your juju face sister abi na wife can't do jack lwkmd.. cheesy

a beg I have had enough fun today from these two omo oduduwankers....they will not sleep well today, happy nightmare cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Chriswayne402: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
is being in a union by force. since they say they are not nigerian y not leave dem to go and if i may ask d yorubas, since u hate dem jst let dem go and it will be more better cuz they will be no one to interfere b/w ur collabo with hausas

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
dayo23:
Introvert spot taken

By the way, radio biafra is a scam, that man kalu is also a scam, the word biafra is a scam.
I wonder how yeebos in lagos particular will survive with the option of leaving their valuable properties like houses etc Biafra is a mission to enslave the yeebos!

If Biafra is fraud then, Nigeria is what?
If Biafra is a mission to enslave the Igbos then, what has Nigeria been doing to the Igbo? Are the OK in Nigeria? Useless yereba maggot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
nonsense! nonsense I say, look at this goat. If you like speak all the parable in the world, mtvhewww do I sound like one you can threaten? thunder fire you there, and you will die first oloriburuku....dhurr

iyalaiyaa cheesy grin

grin grin I be think say u get levels reach dat side. I overestimated your levels -eeyah your power no carry am. Eeeyah. Make you go beg Anumide make she teach you how to read Yoruba parables grin grin. Or make I switch to Igbo?- so I can help you arrange your life. I know this is difficult for you to understand now but am helping you become a better woman - so that when you reach Biafra you can be useful. Nation building no be moi moi grin grin Go and ask South Sudan - Biafra needs the best and brightest to survive grin grin. Radio Biafra should not be calling for the killing of non-Igbo Nigerians because guess who they are putting in potential danger? Millions of peace loving Igbos scattered all over the country - including thousands of Aniomas like you. So I am flogging you here not just to embarrass you but to help save lives - a word is enough for the wise. And if you don't change your ways I will continue to flog you until you become a useful Biafran grin grin. When Biafra comes you will have to negotiate with Ijaws, Itshekiris, Idomas, Urhobos, Isokos, etc. since you have declared them part of your new nation. You can't be cursing like a 20 naira harlot - you have to negotiate and work together - Gidi gidi bu ugwu eze. grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
doctokwus:
As long as that Nnamdi Kanu is walking free,nothing has been achieved.
That guy is a fraudster,tribal bigot and has carried out a seditious act.
However,the most annoying part of this saga is that enlightened,educated people can fall for the antics of that cheap scam artist and could in this day and age identify with his hate speeches and tribal agenda,despite the lessons the world has painfully learnt from the Rwanda genocide which started with similar kind of ethnic hate speeches.
Kanu and all promoters of d radio station should be found wherever they are and made to face the full wrath of d law.
Your Useless oba akilu also made a hate speech, I think they should start with him.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by informat101(f): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
These igbo people propagating biafra should go and take several seats.I am igbo but people who support this have characteristics of terrorist groups.this is how those uneducated hausa's are brainwashed.the average ibo man doesn't care about biafra all he wants to do is make money.these people are just bigots who have refused to see the bigger picture.let us discuss the. Ibo problem for 16years we have been having federal allocations people who represented us what did they do with the money??!but we are fast to scream we are been marginalised.we don't excel in politics cos pple who represent us are selfcentered and greedy no we don't see that we are more concerned about biafra.even if they let u people go it will not succed cos ur greed wouldn't let it.you people will eat up yourselves.if you want 2 succeed learn to be tolerant of other tribes and you will move moutains because of our fighting spirit.but. Keep thinking of biafra with ur small mind and die of tribal bigotry and bitterness.most of you weren't even born. During d war just following of silly kanu who is in UK.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by melzabull(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin I be think say u get levels reach dat side. I overestimated your levels -eeyah your power no carry am. Eeeyah. Make you go beg Anumide make she teach you how to read Yoruba parables grin grin. Or make I switch to Igbo?- so I can help you arrange your life. I know this is difficult for you to understand now but am helping you become a better woman - so that when you reach Biafra you can be useful
Again I ask do I sound timid to you?, this one doesn't know who he is dealing with shaa. You better stop hyping yourself ogbeni. Beg gini? that anumide girl way resemble juju sacrifice way dem wan offer to gods? cheesygrin Go and beg your mother cos I think she placed a curse on you to be eternally spiteful and st√pid tongue

Nation building no be moi moi grin grin Go and ask South Sudan - Biafra needs the best and brightest to survive grin grin. Radio Biafra should not be calling for the killing of non-Igbo Nigerians because guess who they are putting in potential danger? Millions of peace loving Igbos scattered all over the country - including thousands of Aniomas like you. So I am flogging you here not to embarrass you but to help save Igbo lives - a word is enough for the wise. And if you don't change your ways I will continue to flog you until you become a useful Biafran grin grin
If you don't provide links to where he said that, you will die a wretched and hungry man. Secondly, even if he said that, what about Oba lil Wayne of lagoon and the ijiot Dr ariyo who made worse comments? You flog me? you must be a deluded goat cheesy

When Biafra comes you will have to negotiate with Ijaws, Itshekiris, Idomas, Urhobos, Isokos, etc. since you have declared them part of your new nation. You can't be cursing like a 20 naira harlot - you have to negotiate and work together - Gidi gidi bu ugwu eze. grin grin grin
How is that your business? why do yolobars like to poke nose into matters that do not concern them and after you accuse igbo? How we negotiate and run our new country is not your business. Why don't you rather think of how you will continue to serve your Hausa masters in perpetual servitude because we know you don't have the balls to challenge them?

Keep ranting like a rabid dog on heat about to mate its mother cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by curfew: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
These zoogerians think we're joking. DSS or what nonsense you call yourselves, this is yet a time of grace, so you can still talk. Soon enough if we see any of you in BIAFRALAND we'll make sure you disappeared from the face of the earth. This is not a warning. I just want to inform you, just so you get prepared, because whatever we want to do to the zoo we first tell the animals there. THE ZOO MUST FALL. Biafra is our religion, Chukwu Abiamah is our GOD, and Radio Biafra is where we worship. That GOD shall bless Biafra and destroy all enemies of Biafra in Yahwehshua name. We have not started anything yet. Have we killed anybody? The answer is no. Mad people. You see, we have not started.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by informat101(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
frleopardo:
fvck the edos we dont need them and talking about delta we only need the ibo speaking parts, okay.
LMAO am not sure you people knw how even the ibo speaking deltan hates you people go ask any ika person how difficult it is for an ika girl to marry an ibo man.you people should stay in your biafra alone.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Emilokoiyawon: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
.Again I ask do I sound timid to you, stop hyping yourself ogbeni. Beg gini? that anumide girl way resemble juju sacrifice way dem wan offer to gods? cheesygrin Go and beg your mother cos I think she placed a curse on you to be eternally [b]spite[/b]ful and st√pid tongue

. If you don't provide links to where he said that, you will die a wrecthed and hungry man. Secondly, even if he said that, what about Oba lil Wayne of lagoon who made worse comments? You flog me? you must be a deluded goat cheesy

How is that your business? why do yolobars like to poke nose into matters that do not concern them and after you accuse igbo? How we negotiate and run our new country is not your business. Why don't you rather think of how you will continue to serve your Hausa masters in perpetual servitude because we know you don't have the balls to challenge them?

grin grin Eeh agidi kobokobo. Sound ke? There is no sound we are using text - olodo. grin Anyway, you 'sound' like a 20 Naria ashewo grin grin You came with Yoruba levels but you couldn't understand basic proverbs. Learn how to learn - even if you think she (anumide) is your 'enemy' she can teach you something. Ode. grin grin. You call it spite-I call it good flogging - Its clear you are feeling it. Its for your own good grin grin

grin denial denial denial is this the Biafran way? grin. grin grin If you used your fingers to type that curse - the curse must fall on your head 10 times grin grin. Flog you? Yes ke. Your useless mangina husband failed, in his duties to home train you so it must be done. Its the African way grin grin

grin grin Yoruba will stop when Yeeboos stop preaching bigotry and hate - its that simple. In fact Yorubas are the biggest champions of Biafra - Yorubas will help you to make it happen. Gaskia. grin grin Hausa masters -makafo ya rassa ido, ya che ido na wari - shaygey grin grin.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Abba999(f): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
that fool coolitempa you quoted with this comment is the same yoloba goat known as eshinwaju and he is a male. Never make the mistake of addressing him as female again. This is a privileged information I'm giving you.

I know many other yolobars like him. They pose as female and some other times they claim Niger delta just to incite SS against the SE. Take note

Cheers dear!
cheesy thank you. God bless u. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Abba999(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s][/s]
anumide:

you claim you are ijaw, but I think DNA analysis won't be a bad idea. every sensible ijaw person will rather clamor for Niger Delta republic rather than Biafra. (that itself would still be a joke anyway, tall dream).
anyways, who wants a visa into a country that is landlocked by Nigeria.
enjoy your delusion, it's allowed.
P.S you guys should create your ow. forum, leave Nigerian nairaland. start telling your brothers in Lagos to start moving home. recall your legislators, tell you people not to accept political appointments, reject federal allocations, start processing your secession in a universally acceptable way. then we will know that you guys are serious.
stop the e-ranting already.

Oga SEUN, I am sad you allow this thing to go on for so long. lalasticlala, tell your Oga to shut down this mess.
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Abba999(f): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Local dirty thing.....you can take the Abba out of d gutter but not gutter out of the Abba. International my foot.......more foreign prostitution.... grin

undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by electrokc: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
this people can lie grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Happiness87(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2015
muhyeenisce:
shiooo...that's why dem de kill una for north...useless people
he goat, face front

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Happiness87(f): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2015
solonazzy:

Den get ready for d war..... Dis tym if ur race is killed, no 1 shuld come out n say u ppl were slaughtered o..... Cos I Dnt kno Wat war means if d defeated victims wail dey were being slaughtered during d war......
Nigeria had expired
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:
Chai!.....see painment cheesy Oju'e o dabi oju eranko, it wasn't my making.

omo oduduwanker why do Biafra give you so much heart ache that you feast on any Biafra related thread to spew your hate? We deserve each other but why can't you leave us alone and mind your darn business.

elede ni ye, omo ale arindin oshi cheesygrin
lol, when you open your bloated mouth to insult people, it is 'wisdom', but when I talk, it is 'hate'?
lol. your brain needs total over haul
mumu, how will Biafra bother me? what business do I have with hate filled, lousy whiners whose economy will largely depend on a radio station when the time comes. it's a win-win situation for me. things may just be a hazy for a few years.
oh, your mum, who had to sleep with your dad in a bush so that he could allow her cohabit with him when she just got to Lagos in the 1980's, is the pig.
that reminds me, have you guys started calling your people back home?
take action biafraudites, it won't happen on social media, take real action.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 5:11am On Jul 18, 2015
informat101:
LMAO am not sure you people knw how even the ibo speaking deltan hates you people go ask any ika person how difficult it is for an ika girl to marry an ibo man.you people should stay in your biafra alone.
You cant speak for them when the time comes they will be given a chance to make their choice. Besides i dont really consider the ikas to be really ibos. The look like the edos
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Ricswagger:

what about the hate speech of ur tout oba akiolu,dat of kunle afolayan and d deportation of ndigbo by fashola hypocrite
pls what did kunle afolayan say?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolscott(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

how he carry 'kill' am if she no know wetin he call am? It is rude to reply someone in a language they don't understand. It is uncivilized. According to Biafrans the country will include not just Igbos but all the other tribes of the Niger Delta. So if you guys have disagreements in your Biafra is that how you are going to be relating with each other? You will insult an Ijaw man who does not understand Igbo in Igbo just to score a cheap childish point? And so on and so forth. And the new Biafra will just be a smaller version of the current Nigeria you called the zoo. Then what is the point of the whole exercise of attaining Biafra?

[size=13pt]Let Igbos not decieve you. Ijaws are not with them and have never been with them. Of all the known ethnic groups of the south, the Igbos are the most culturally inferior as it shows today.

One reason we cannot be with them is that historically uncivilized folks like them in the first war, did not even consult us before going to war. They who never historically had any kind of military, just assumed we would go to with them. Do they know the reasons why our ancient military would go to war? These ones who never had a king.
These ones who never knew the geographical boundaries covered by the Igbo-speaking people before the white man came.

These historical non-nation. What an insult it was and still is. What an error they, in glib foolishness do not even observe and appreciate.

Proudly propagating (promoting) inferior thoughts then in 1966, they still seem to be doing same now.

When other ethnic groups who have really been a nation are speaking, Igbos should keep quiet and try to organise themselves[/size]

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Sweetrolly(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2015
ANOTHER USELESS LIE BY USELESS GOVERNMENT
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolscott(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
melzabull:
Again I ask do I sound timid to you?, this one doesn't know who he is dealing with shaa. You better stop hyping yourself ogbeni. Beg gini? that anumide girl way resemble juju sacrifice way dem wan offer to gods? cheesygrin Go and beg your mother cos I think she placed a curse on you to be eternally spiteful and st√pid tongue

If you don't provide links to where he said that, you will die a wretched and hungry man. Secondly, even if he said that, what about Oba lil Wayne of lagoon and the ijiot Dr ariyo who made worse comments? You flog me? you must be a deluded goat cheesy

Let Igbos stop deceiving themselves. Ijaws are not with them and have never been with them. Of all the known ethnic groups of the south, the Igbos are the most culturally inferior as it shows today.

One reason we cannot be with them is that historically uncivilized folks like them in the first war, did not even consult us before going to war. They who never historically had any kind of military, just assumed we would go to with them. Do they know the reasons why our ancient military would go to war? These ones who never had a king.
These ones who never knew the geographical boundaries covered by the Igbo-speaking people before the white man came.

This historical non-nation. What an insult it was and still is. What an error they, in glib foolishness do not even observe and appreciate.

Proudly propagating (promoting) inferior thoughts then in 1966, they still seem to be doing same now.

When other ethnic groups who have really been a nation are speaking, Igbos should keep quiet and try to organise themselves.

In terms of organisation, who can name a more intellectually inferior people?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by carnegiefan: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt][s]Let Igbos not decieve you. Ijaws are not with them and have never been with them. Of all the known ethnic groups of the south, the Igbos are the most culturally inferior as it shows today.

These historical non-nation. What an insult it was and still is. What an error they, in glib foolishness do not even observe and appreciate.

When other ethnic groups who have really been a nation are speaking, Igbos should keep quiet and try to organise themselves[/s][/size]

During the civil war, Biafra fielded some official 30,000 troops (majority of whom were Igbo), and with that army held up Nigeria's 250,000 troops (plus massive foreign support) for 30 months. Let me not talk about the Aro before the British came.
A nation like France (a much older nation state) was defeated by Germany within 2 weeks (or so), yet you come here to talk nonsense.
Sometimes you Yoruba people ('cos if you are really Ijaw you must be the biggest fool ever created by God since you should know better) just talk without thinking.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolscott(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

During the civil war, Biafra fielded some official 30,000 troops (majority of whom were Igbo), and with that army held up Nigeria's 250,000 troops (plus massive foreign support) for 30 months. Let me not talk about the Aro before the British came.
A nation like France (a much older nation state) was defeated by Germany within 2 weeks (or so), yet you come here to talk nonsense.
Sometimes you Yoruba people ('cos if you are really Ijaw you must be the biggest fool ever created by God since you should know better) just talk without thinking.

[size=13pt]It seems to be such a great nightmare that your heart cannot take (the truth that I am Ijaw and the majority of us think like this).

Cool down. Get some cold water. Drink. Relax. I am Ijaw. And we reject you, inferior ones.

I failed to mention how the only wars fought by igbos through out history were inter-clan wars (between themselves). This is because the clan was the largest political unit they could[/size] [size=17pt]organise[/size] [size=13pt]themselves into. Hence your mention of the Aros, buttressing my point.
And please do not speak of the Biafran war as your ancient war because it was fought after colonisation (and independence for that matter)

Like I said before, cool down. Get some cold water. Drink. Relax. I am Ijaw. And we reject you. Historical non-nation.
Organise yourselves now so you have something organised to hand over to your children[/size]
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2015
coolscott:

Let Igbos stop deceiving themselves. Ijaws are not with them and have never been with them. Of all the known ethnic groups of the south, the Igbos are the most culturally inferior as it shows today.

When other ethnic groups who have really been a nation are speaking, Igbos should keep quiet and try to organise themselves.

In terms of organisation, who can name a more intellectually inferior people?
another person with common sense.
greed is why they want the entire south south. They don't want to suffer, so they have to 'cut' beneficial parts to join body
it took three years for my urhobo friend to convince her dad to allow her marry her Igbo fiancee. even my ikwerre friends would frown if you call them Igbo.
dem no even ask if non-igbo part of the south wan follow dem, dem dey take razor cut cut map Anyhow. bunch of non-thinking fools.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]It seems to be such a great nightmare that your heart cannot take (the truth that I am Ijaw and the majority of us think like this).

Cool down. Get some cold water. Drink. Relax. I am Ijaw. And we reject you, inferior ones.

I failed to mention how the only wars fought by igbos through out history were inter-clan wars (between themselves). This is because the clan was the largest political unit they could[/size] [size=17pt]organise[/size] [size=13pt]themselves into. Hence your mention of the Aros, buttressing my point.
And please do not speak of the Biafran war as your ancient war because it was fought after colonisation (and independence for that matter)

Like I said before, cool down. Get some cold wate Drink. Relax. I am Ijaw. And we reject you. Historical non-nation.
Organise yourselves now so you have something organised to hand over to your children[/size]
thank you. do an opinion pool, 90% of ijaws will reject Biafra. truth is, if they gain independence, it will mark the beginning of endless inter-clan wars.
I told my anambra friend that I am engaged to an Igbo man. I thought she will be happy for me. her next question was: hope he is not from those human eating parts? if you would marry, make sure he is from Anambra.
can you imagine? they don't even like each other.
organization: zero
unity: zero
leadership: zero
common sense: nonexistent
And they want to fight.
like APC, once they achieve their common goal, the real war will begin.
Good morning
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by frleopardo: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
anumide:

fixed.
you guys can't stay on the subject matter, can you? so much hate. mehn, I feel so sorry for you. seen a counsellor yet?
truth be said, you are ugly-wugly sha.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by carnegiefan: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
I find these two comments very contradictory:

coolscott:

Like I said before, cool down. Get some cold water. Drink. Relax. I am Ijaw. And we reject you. Historical non-nation.

And this:

coolscott:

It actually takes an amount of stupidity to know that

1. The Boko Haramites have to proceed from their place of origin (and across Nigeria) for them to get to the south

2. The Haramites have tried it in the past blasts (as we easily recall foiled bomb blasts in Imo State plus convoy of boko haramites caught moving en mass into the east)

3. The Boko Haram people have to move through the Igbo-speaking areas of the east before they get to the south south and it is in the igbo-speaking east that they are most hated and most easily detected by ordinary civilians, as they easily stand out as misfitting, non-igbo-speaking/understanding northerners.

4. Buhari cried out last year when efforts against Boko Haram intesified, that a fight against Boko Haram was a fight against the north.

5. The Boko Haram does not have supply solid enough to supply it across the country (from the North to the south)

6. Indeed, they do not have numbers formidable enough to stretch themselves across Nigeria?

It takes an amount of stupidity to know this and still spew here the above-quoted garbage.
But the truth is I know that you are not really stupid.
You just have a personal relationship with fraudulence

For a people that you rely on to shield you from Boko Haram, you sure have a way of respecting them. Secondly, for a disorganised people, the Igbo sure have a way of nipping threats in the bud ain't it.
Some of you just need brains, that's all. cool

BTW our Biafra is STRICTLY by CHOICE.
Anybody who wants to remain in Nigeria after we leave will be "BOKOHARAMIZED". cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.