Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off (10350 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / Assa Gas Plant To Kick Off Soon – Imsg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
nice! nice!! nice!!!
God bless Imo State!

2 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Bigflamie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
abagoro:

Sorry we are Igbo Nigerians.
I'm really disappointed. I don't know you're such an olodo.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by AustineE1: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
abagoro:

Isn't it ironic that the man whose regime it was delayed is GEJ. Actually blaming Northerners is only untrue if we must judge from history

East-West road was built by Northerners

1st Niger bridge was built by Northerners

Our refineries were built by Northerners

Ph/Enugu express was by Northerners

Onitsha/Enugu was by Northerners

Seaports by Northerners

Nigeria only needs a good leader for things to work but I support equal opportunity for all to become President.
Agreed!but dont you wonder why these assumed messiahs from the north never deemed it fit to build a single refinery in the East,a single international airport in the east,a seaport or even appoint an Igbo-man as an Army chief etc the answer is simply because,they are too strategic for a former break away republic and they Igbos should be made to remain apologetic for ever. But you will agree with me that GEJ offered a sense of belonging to the ndigbo....he started the second niger bridge,upgraded Enugu Airport to an international one,appointed the first ever igbo Army chief(which today the powers that be,wishes he ends up in ICJ),it goes on and on.

7 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are being childish thereby exposing your inexperience.

The Colonial masters built rail lines not for the purpose of developing the regions rather to cart away the resources of the regions and for their easy administration.

Don't let you brain operate from shutdown in defense of conspicuous marginalisation and perpetual drive to under-develop Eastern Nigeria orchestrated for a purpose.

The protocol of One Nigeria sold to the government on Nigeria after the war was to under-develop the region, deny them self sustaining amenities lest they clamour for self rule.

The migrant nature of the Igbos are more of imposed condition than characteristics of our people.
One day d fates shall be changed.
Whatever was done to us wud eventually favour us at the end.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
lygn19:

One day d fates shall be changed.
Whatever was done to us wud eventually favour us at the end.
not sure how it would favour us
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by PedroJP(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are being childish thereby exposing your inexperience.

The Colonial masters built rail lines not for the purpose of developing the regions rather to cart away the resources of the regions and for their easy administration.

Don't let you brain operate from shutdown in defense of conspicuous marginalisation and perpetual drive to under-develop Eastern Nigeria orchestrated for a purpose.

The protocol of One Nigeria sold to the government on Nigeria after the war was to under-develop the region, deny them self sustaining amenities lest they clamour for self rule.

The migrant nature of the Igbos are more of imposed condition than characteristics of our people.

Thank you so so much. Ur last sentence should at least open his blunt brain.

1 Like

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by chinology: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is a newspaper project that has been going on for the last 6years. There is no such project anywhere in that state called Imo state.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by PedroJP(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:
not sure how it would favour us

Don't worry, whether in hell or heaven then, u will see n hear about it.

God liveth n is in control.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by PedroJP(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
chinology:
This is a newspaper project that has been going on for the last 6years. There is no such project anywhere in that state called Imo state.

Wat's even the gain of any project dat will milk away ur resources leaving u with crumbs.

If resource control is not put in place yet, such projects are more a curse than a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by babadee1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
transit4:
All hail New Biafra

Lol. What does Biafra have to do with this? The deal was negotiated with the Nigerian govt not Biafra.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by chinology: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
The fact is that the state has no resources to tap from, so like I said its just a newspaper project.

PedroJP:

Wat's even the gain of any project dat will milk away ur resources leaving u with crumbs.

If resource control is not put in place yet, such projects are more a curse than a blessing.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by abagoro(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
AustineE1:

Agreed!but dont you wonder why these assumed messiahs from the north never deemed it fit to build a single refinery in the East,a single international airport in the east,a seaport or even appoint an Igbo-man as an Army chief etc the answer is simply because,they are too strategic for a former break away republic and they Igbos should be made to remain apologetic for ever. But you will agree with me that GEJ offered a sense of belonging to the ndigbo....he started the second niger bridge,upgraded Enugu Airport to an international one,appointed the first ever igbo Army chief(which today the powers that be,wishes he ends up in ICJ),it goes on and on.

Port Harcourt refineries are they not in the east?

GEJ did nothing for both Ndigbo and South-South. The 2nd Niger bridge will be built by Buhari and the Enugu Airport was granted international status by Yar'Adua. Jonathan started the upgrade but did not achieve 30%. I can tell you that Buhari will complete the remaining 70%. Obasanjo granted Bath Nnaji right to start power plant in Aba which he completed but Jonathan frustrated him from running the plant.

In conclusion I wish I never existed in Jonathan's 6 years of waste.

I do not see appointment as a favour. Obasanjo appointed Igbos to more impactful positions than Jonathan if that is to be adjudged a favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by chinology: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fool shut up. SNB is being financed by JB. GEJ paid the FG counterpart fund before he left office. I have warned you to focus on your useless and worthless Imo state and stop discussing anything that has to do with Anambra.

I think its time we go back to the trenches once more. Be ready!

[s]
abagoro:

Port Harcourt refineries are they not in the east?

GEJ did nothing for both Ndigbo and South-South. The 2nd Niger bridge will be built by Buhari and the Enugu Airport was granted international status by Yar'Adua. Jonathan started the upgrade but did not achieve 30%. I can tell you that Buhari will complete the remaining 70%. Obasanjo granted Bath Nnaji right to start power plant in Aba which he completed but Jonathan frustrated him from running the plant.

In conclusion I wish I never existed in Jonathan's 6 years of waste.

I do not see appointment as a favour. Obasanjo appointed Igbos to more impactful positions than Jonathan if that is to be adjudged a favour.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by abagoro(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
chinology:
Fool shut up. SNB is being financed by JB. GEJ paid the FG counterpart fund before he left office. I have warned you to focus on your useless and worthless Imo state and stop discussing anything that has to do with Anambra.

I think its time we go back to the trenches once more. Be ready!

[s][/s]

You know the blow I dealt you last time pampered your ego and has made you and your cohorts more respectful. Stay on your lane and enjoy your wretched life.

1 Like

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by chinology: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Poverty infested bastard, ugly i.diot. At your old age you are still living with your old poor mother.

You said blow?? cheesy cheesy

Abagoro and blow is like mentioning cold and hot. LOL

You know how much I dealt with you that your abagworo monika disappeared. Dare me again and see what will happen to you. I can see that you need constant horse-whipping for you to be tamed. Just dare me again and see what will become of the Imo thread again.

You sleep on NL running from one thread to another, talking rubbish and you think am not monitoring you and your posts. The scar I created on the Imo thread is still hurting you and I will go back to that if you do not focus on your useless and worthless Imo state.

For those of you who have not seen the poor bastard called abagoro..here he is.

[s]
abagoro:

You know the blow I dealt you last time pampered your ego and has made you and your cohorts more respectful. Stay on your lane and enjoy your wretched life.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
abagoro:

My guy stop lying,Rochas has looted Imo dry!

2 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by chinology: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
The i.diot called abagoro only like to feel good. Just allow him because we all know the truth but decides to be laughing at his silliness. cheesy cheesy

Okorocha has looted Imo state so bad that even banks cannot lend it money any longer because they have borrowed beyond the state limit even with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for all these.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
My guy stop lying,Rochas has looted Imo dry!

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by CSTR2: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
I thought they said igboland has no oil and gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by kingsmecca(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
I came from this community and we've been waiting for this project too long, we need actions not words on papers. This project must come to pass because my community has been longing for it, we need basic amenities and employment, beside there's peace in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by abagoro(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
kingsmecca:
I came from this community and we've been waiting for this project too long, we need actions not words on papers. This project must come to pass because my community has been longing for it, we need basic amenities and employment, beside there's peace in the land.

The reason is federal politics. Now that we are close to the center expect real work.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by obailala(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
abagoro:

Only a fool will write this nonsense or it could be that you are jealous of the investment being in Imo State. Igboland needs investment from other Nigerians to balance ours in their land.
Dont mind the ediot.... That is what they preach to them in radio biafra and unfortunately, there are many goat brains like himself out there being brainwashed every day. Just watch out, very soon some ediot would raise this up as another toxic propaganda by claiming that onye awusa has come to steal our resources. And you will be shocked at the protests that would arise due to this project.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by obailala(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
AustineE1:

Bro, I am surprised the scale still hasn't fallen off the eyes of some brethren concerning GEJ and the SE. Stop deluding yourself, elections are over and you should now tell yourself the truth, "Jonathan did absolutely nothing for the south-east or Igbos." Appointing one or two people into positions to go and enrich their private pockets is not an achievement worth celebrating.

Show me the roads or bridges or schools or industries which Jonathan started and finished in the south east?... The 2nd Niger bridge which is the biggest request which Igbos have been begging successive administration for, what did jonathan do about it?.... Just like his predecessors, he left the project untouched for 4 years until elections and he used it once again (just like his predecessors) to deceive Igbos to vote for him a second time. Even at that, the project was finally arranged as a public-private partnership in which Igbos would have been made to pay for it for the next 25 years from toll gates. This is the same GEJ that built the longer Lokoja-oweto bridge over the river benue for FREE, yet he intended to charge Igbos for 25 years because he saw us as desperate mumus. With the PPP arrangement for the 2nd Niger bridge, even the Anambra state govt could have simply built that bridge decades ago. Yet we are her killing ourselves for GEJ GEJ GEJ.

Elections are now over, it is now time we stop lying to ourselves; the main reason a large mass of Igbos supported jonathan isn't because he was wonderful or because he did anything for the SE. Igbos supported GEJ because we loathe the northern born-to-rule mentality. Lets stop deceiving ourselves before we lose our sense of objectivity.

Like I said earlier, if you still doubt me, kindly point out for me, the roads or bridges or schools or industries which Jonathan started and finished in the south east?

2 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2015
obailala:
Bro, I am surprised the scale still hasn't fallen off the eyes of some brethren concerning GEJ and the SE. Stop deluding yourself, elections are over and you should now tell yourself the truth, "Jonathan did absolutely nothing for the south-east or Igbos." Appointing one or two people into positions to go and enrich their private pockets is not an achievement worth celebrating.

Show me the roads or bridges or schools or industries which Jonathan started and finished in the south east?... The 2nd Niger bridge which is the biggest request which Igbos have been begging successive administration for, what did jonathan do about it?.... Just like his predecessors, he left the project untouched for 4 years until elections and he used it once again (just like his predecessors) to deceive Igbos to vote for him a second time. Even at that, the project was finally arranged as a public-private partnership in which Igbos would have been made to pay for it for the next 25 years from toll gates. This is the same GEJ that built the longer Lokoja-oweto bridge over the river benue for FREE, yet he intended to charge Igbos for 25 years because he saw us as desperate mumus. With the PPP arrangement for the 2nd Niger bridge, even the Anambra state govt could have simply built that bridge decades ago. Yet we are her killing ourselves for GEJ GEJ GEJ.

Like I said earlier, kindly point out for me, the roads or bridges or schools or industries which Jonathan started and finished in the south east?
pls anambra state should not and cannot build that bridge alone if you know the whole length of that bridge and its components..why ignore delta state? Why not tell t Lagos alone to build Lagos ibadan expressway or even fourth mainland bridge? Sometimes we Igbos or both divides of ideologies make extremist views
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2015
asha80:
I really want them to enumerate what Imo would benefit apart from taxes and flow of cash within the area and Imo at large...is it an electricity booster via gas?

They should have kept this Project until Biafra comes....and for these our so called South South brothers..... Do Igbos still need our oil and gas, crude is dying, Gas is the main thing now.... Dont let Yorubas and Hausas decieve us
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

They should have kept this Project until Biafra comes....and for these our so called South South brothers..... Do Igbos still need our oil and gas, crude is dying, Gas is the main thing now.... Dont let Yorubas and Hausas decieve us
guy pls I am not interested in this Biafra talk.
When I see seriousness I will know

2 Likes

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by obailala(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
asha80:
pls anambra state should not and cannot build that bridge alone if you know the whole length of that bridge and its components..why ignore delta state? Why not tell t Lagos alone to build Lagos ibadan expressway or even fourth mainland bridge? Sometimes we Igbos or both divides of ideologies make extremist views
Well I'm not saying Anambra should build it alone, I'm just saying Anambra state can build the bridge alone if it wants to.

Remember that over 75% of the project is going to be funded by the private sector.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
obailala:
Well I'm not saying Anambra should build it alone, I'm just saying Anambra state alone CAN build the bridge if it wants to.

Remember that over 75% of the project is going to be funded by the private sector.
hope you know the bridge is not only the bridge over the river niger but it also encompasses a stretch of road that passes through mash land in ogbaru to connect Onitsha owerri expressway and also passes through mash land on another direction to connect to Onitsha Enugu expressway including approach road off benin asaba road towards the bridge at the asaba end...by the way give me an example of a state that has built project in its state that overlaps into another state? I don't know why you are ignoring delta state in which a substantial construction is going to go on too
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by 2sex(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Our Plans to develop the rural areas of Assa for economic gains is working.

Just about to acquired over 100 plots for the projects.

Abagworo, do you need business sense to key into our visions?

bro, is there is job for someone in a venture like this? How do people get it? Thanks.
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by obailala(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
asha80:
hope you know the bridge is not only the bridge over the river niger but it also encompasses a stretch of road that passes through mash land in ogbaru to connect Onitsha owerri expressway and also passes through mash land on another direction to connect to Onitsha Enugu expressway including approach road off benin asaba road towards the bridge at the asaba end...by the way give me an example of a state that has built project in its state that overlaps into another state? I don't know why you are ignoring delta state in which a substantial construction is going to go on too
Haba asha80, I'm sure you are brighter than this. I was only giving an instance that the anambra state government is capable of building the bridge alone if it wants to. That is not to say the anambra state govt should build the bridge alone. angry
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by ahaz: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2015
asha80:
if shell is the one building it I have no fears..my fear would have being if it was a govt project
this project was conceived in the ohakim era and osita izunaso played a role on draging this project to IMO.so no one should mention that rogue who has brain menopause in this am talking of rocuas(s.o)
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
obailala:
Haba asha80, I'm sure you are brighter than this. I was only giving an instance that the anambra state government is capable of building the bridge alone if it wants to. That is not to say the anambra state govt should build the bridge alone. angry
ok if it wants to..but it should not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.