Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Whats Ur Opinion.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Opinion.. (1892 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz for how long has this been happening
dats from early dis yr and some ppl will ask if na so she fine reach?.lol. however i ve been watching as event unfold just because i dont double date.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Arhh nd yu've been enduring,some girls just harsh, just let her be for now, stop calling nd see if she'll call or even flash
Baddo101:

dats from early dis yr
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Arhh nd yu've been enduring,some girls just harsh, just let her be for now, stop calling nd see if she'll call or even flash
I trust she no go call but she prefers to chat. even the chat she will end up making it boring. sotey na me go dey initiate questions to keep it lively still @ dat na little or no answers i get in reply.. even fir her to ask any question or talk as she feels she wont
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:
It sounds like she's just trying to reserve some parts of herself for later.

Like she doesn't want to show you all of herself at once

by the way is it a problem that she doesn't demand anything from you

That's one of the main things I see people complaining about on here
I didnt say its a problem she doesnt demand ftom me im only trying to describe the things she does
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by MsBliss(f): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you collect from guys,them go complain.If you no collect them go still complain . I tire for una o
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
MsBliss:
If you collect from guys,them go complain.If you no collect them go still complain . I tire for una o
Its not about collect cos i wil willingly give but its about her actions read my earlier post pls
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Gurgle(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baddo101:

I didnt say its a problem she doesnt demand ftom me im only trying to describe the things she does

Ok. so will you start avoiding her now because of the advice you've gotten here

It doesn't sound like shes messing with you but then again I don't know
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by kpolli(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baddo101:
Ladies n Gentle Men I dont know how to put it but i will fix it this way

If ur Bae

1. Does not demand anything from u before u give her not even credit call card

2. Wil never call on phone but prefers chat message

3. Does not use the "I love U" word. even if it is said it initially to her

4.Go silent when u ask her intimate questions and claims to b an S.U. lolz

5. Tells you she had been in relationships but seems to be acting like an inexperienced and claims to love u

6. Does not like to visit but if eventually she honours d visit she wants to view everything in your phone but claims her phone battery is down or hides her phone. childish acts though

what game do u think she might be playing?

Then that's not bae.... You're just her other guy
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
kpolli:

Then that's not bae.... You're just her other guy
Hmmm. I just tire. coa she claims in her words that we are in a rlationship but dats just her lifestyle. isnt dat weird?
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by Baddo101(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. so will you start avoiding her now because of the advice you've gotten here

It doesn't sound like shes messing with you but then again I don't know
I dont think i will start avoiding her perharps i will just play normal. hello hello thinggy
Re: Whats Ur Opinion.. by kpolli(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Baddo101:

Hmmm. I just tire. coa she claims in her words that we are in a rlationship but dats just her lifestyle. isnt dat weird?

it's not just weird; it's a lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Pics _ See What This Man Did To His Love, True Love / I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.