Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) (90040 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Nigeria / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Profkomolafe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin..... na my guy, even na me teach am.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Neduzze5(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
I've done this before... But with my two legs up!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by ebubey(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
wow
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by ekenetheorg(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
All hail Eragon, king in the North
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
There is a chair
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's another #MAGIC from MTN
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by chibwike(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
How does that affect the price of stool in the market

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by singlefade25(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
You go fear now
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
IS EITHER I SEE HIM MYSELF OR IDONBILIVIT....

WALKS AWAY
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by loomer: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Naija got talent
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by blazetitov: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States [/b]but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

[b] May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?

So its only Imo and Abia states that have oil in the country, ba? Stop all this disgusting propaganda, it won't help your future undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Handsome4real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
I've seen Asians do trick before.There is a metal frame in his trouser that enables him to sit without support. Thumbs up to him for pulling this stunt in Nigeria.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Handsome4real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
ebubey:
wow
Hello dear.. Lovely pics. Can we be friends?
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by tmanuelle(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by ifyalways(f): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hes seated on a support frame. Old trick.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by tunesoft(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Saw this dude yesterday at opebi roundabout.....simple, the guy had some form of hard. Material bent at angle in his jean.....imagine u leaning back on a flat bent iron bar...that fits the back of the leg up to the knee or thigh. Watch it carefully, the jean is bulky......

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by kilode100(f): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who get him contact abeg.
I wan rob bank for afternoon and I want to go in undetected. I wanna be invisible grin grin

Contacts biko.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Greenrevolt(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol... who else thinks there is something literally magnetic abt this?[color=#006600]
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is quite normal. he's standing on his leg.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by RiffRaff: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Magicians are called "illusion designers" for a reason. the more u look the more u fall.

if this guy decides to start a religion or claim to have supernatural powers... many ignorant people and the average Nigerians who are superstitious will fall for him and donate their money to him to give help them give God every other day...

The jean the dude is wearing might have sumtin inside of if that keeps him sitted.. the 1 leg in the air is to fool people.
make the guy do 2 legs up like a buddhist.... change into boxers in the current performance.

until sumbody wins th James Randy Challenge prize for supernatural.. i will never believe anything supernatural... the prize money has been standing for years now.

if u wanna see whatmagic is all about and how illlusion can fool the gullible... look for the followiing movies:

The Prestige.

The Illusionist.

Now You See Me.

Red Lights.

on youtube, search for "breaking the magician code" you are in for enlightenment.

juju ko, jazzz ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by krishfwesh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
topearos:
Harry portal in making ...
I support u
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by samuelson06(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Brother, stop this your cry. Just leave Nigeria. Others are enjoying their lives and you are here crying. Don't you think you are suffering from dementia? You need help o

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by isan(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
A child doesn't know a jazzz he said it is vegetable cheesy

The more u look the less u see
The less u look the more u realise dat is not a magic
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by kahara(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is called suspension. He learnt it. Dt is y one leg dey down.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by femi4: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
ebubey:
wow
Portable lomo
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by stonemind(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.

For your mind you don make sense. #mumu
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by MARKone(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Nigerians and juju,magic,witches,wizard etc,but the most painful thing is that they aren't using this power positively.Imagine,with all the magician and babalawo in Naija,our Chibok girls are still missing.The only way to use their power is to kill or tamper with destiny of another

Don't mind that guy below me,he only copy and paste.He isn't a student of history and even if he is,he never try to research about the positive and negativity of his post

How is this Juju. If it is the white man, we will call it science.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by honourhim: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.

Ok use your leg and support your weight as you have posited here and post the picture for us to see. Action Speaks louder than loud speaker.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by BabaEleko(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

The kian crase wey this one the crase ehnn, den never born the pesin wey go cure am. Oloriibu somebody. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.