Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) (90054 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Nigeria / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
[/s]
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by masqot(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:
It's an old trick sha.
There's a support frame in his trousers and on the platform that you can't see cool
I saw him at Airport b/stop but couldn't stop to snap him. Afterwards, I guessed what you just said or invisible suspension wire.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Akkord4gov: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
MARKone:

How is this Juju. If it is the white man, we will call it science.

And show me the pix of a white man like this or else..........Science ko,engineering ni
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Samirana360(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.
Can u do same?

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by columbus007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Itsnt hard now.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Merlin!!!! Lagos is safe now. In those days, when this kind of magic was going on, pocket pickers will be doing their own. OYO for you be that!
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by pheyikemi: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
He's sitting on one of the on-lookers head spiritually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
How can it be magic when he has one foot down undecided
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Samirana360:

Can u do same?

It is called common sense undecided
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by sirAliyu(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
the man should raise the other leg let's see
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Zenfarm: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's magic! Give it to him. Dynamo and Criss Angel are making a whole lot of money doing that.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by tinydev56: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Nigerians and juju,magic,witches,wizard etc,but the most painful thing is that they aren't using this power positively.Imagine,with all the magician and babalawo in Naija,our Chibok girls are still missing.The only way to use their power is to kill or tamper with destiny of another

Don't mind that guy below me,he only copy and paste.He isn't a student of history and even if he is,he never try to research about the positive and negativity of his post
See this mumu na everything be juju for una face, u no dey sense technological advancement for inside this mata?

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Donalleh(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jesus!!!!!!!
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by amanze15(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Our very own houldini grin grin grin very old trick but trust nigerians ti make a fuss out of their undecided ignorance

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by caesaraba(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Nigerians and juju,magic,witches,wizard etc,but the most painful thing is that they aren't using this power positively.Imagine,with all the magician and babalawo in Naija,our Chibok girls are still missing.The only way to use their power is to kill or tamper with destiny of another

Don't mind that guy below me,he only copy and paste.He isn't a student of history and even if he is,he never try to research about the positive and negativity of his post

Calm down. There's no voodoo involved in what he's doing. There's a device he's wearing from the back down to his shoe with act like a seat. It's quite a popular magic trick which got revealed after "Special Head" displayed it on America's Got Talent. This one self no get mind. The actual trick involves levitating with only one hand holding a staff which touches the ground. No be everything be jazz. Just enjoy the show, unfortunately I've ruined the excitement by revealing to you how it's done.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Manspeaks(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Samirana360:

Can u do same?

This is called levitation... He's simply levitating, nothing magical about it. It is common among yoga classes.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Gabrendo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is so fake. This is a technology age abeg.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Samirana360(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Manspeaks:

This is called levitation... He's simply levitating, nothing magical about it. It is common among yoga classes.
Ok...just do it and send d pix 2 me may be i wil understand u better
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by valnelly(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's an illusion.... I've seen several videos like this on YouTube. It's Just an illusion there is a frame hidden in his trouser that you cannot see.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by bengems(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
what is good and encouraging about sitting on the air ? He is a devil's advocate
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by PreciousBro: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
LoL. 9ja guys hustling since jesus was a sp£rm grin

Omo , guy better start to collect cash from watchers haters and un believers till they become believers.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by chronique(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
I saw it on my way to work yesterday. It actually caused a lot of traffic.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Akkord4gov: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
tinydev56:

See this mumu na everything be juju for una face, u no dey sense technological advancement for inside this mata?

So before u can pass your info,u must be abusive abi?I pity your generation and the sperm that produced you.Later,u will be claiming educated
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

what has all this stale grammar got 2do with d topic?

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by samflex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Bro shey you don eat today sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol anyone who's lived in the UK knows this trick well. There is a metal stool which's base is under the red carpet. It's leg runs through his trouser via the foot u see on the floor, leading up to its seat which he is resting on. Gullible Nigerians.. there is no such thing as magic!

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Btoyob(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
The more you look the less you see , Chris Angel of naija land
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Akkord4gov: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
caesaraba:

Calm down. There's no voodoo involved in what he's doing. There's a device he's wearing from the back down to his shoe with act like a seat. It's quite a popular magic trick which got revealed after "Special Head" displayed it on America's Got Talent. This one self no get mind. The actual trick involves levitating with only one hand holding a staff which touches the ground. No be everything be jazz. Just enjoy the show, unfortunately I've ruined the excitement by revealing to you how it's done.

It's quite a popular magic trick which got revealed after "Special Head" displayed it on America's Got Talent.

U have said it all. grin
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

You were beginning to make sense until your comment derailed itself.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by shevi4mb(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.

Hmm, Nigerians, nuttin wey una go blieve. If he shld use both legs nw, u'l stil accuse him of sumtin. God bless Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.