Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos (40909 Views)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / Gunmen Shot APC Chieftain Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by peeta89(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
[i][/i]Man inhumanity to man.....RIP to the dead...
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Young03:
good for him
Wat,u are such a heartless being,death is wat u can never wish ur enemy talk more of a man u kW nothing abt,anyways I know dat u will never live forever

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by mima247(f): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
At poster euro31.while I sympathize with ur loss. I will advise you to learn how to talk .i see no rationale in you cursing people forpraying for this country to continue being unified. You obviously did not grow up in a ear torn era.Well let me educate you...we married igbos in our Yoruba houses and we treat them with respect. We don't wish them war.please watch how you talk with your inflammatory speech.its shows dat you clearly need to show maturity

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by tola9ja: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
I for idiotic life u live grin

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Young03(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaima1984:
Wat,u are such a heartless being,death is wat u can never wish ur enemy talk more of a man u kW nothing abt,anyways I know dat u will never live forever

iffa hear...do u know eat pains he might av caused those guyz dt made dem kill him....baby think twice before causing someone
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Slimmos(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Marvyx:
Nobody's life is worth any political ambition

That's all
pretydiva:
So sad..d heart of men is indeed desperately wicked..dunno wat dey gain killing people. Lives dey no dey can't create,dey keep destroying..its really sad cry
Marvyx:
Nobody's life is worth any political ambition

see ina life, even on dead man's thread, u are still booking space

That's all
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by segemint(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=35964286][/quote] u need it more brother grin
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by tola9ja: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
segemint:
u need it more brother grin
I want to marry you grin
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Spybradd: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:
[s][/s] U dis nnamdi kanu,u no dey hear word,stop spreading hate !!
how u gonna stop spreading hate when u'rd dead,zoogerian?
@op,well,its apc,the thugs people...all da same,rip.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Spybradd: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:
how u gonna stop spreading hate when u'rd dead,zoogerian?
@op,well,its apc,the thugs people...all da same,rip.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
There was no political killing during ex president jonathan 's administration.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by dannyville2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
another retard
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by adajiemma: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Nnamdi kanu have said it all nothing but the truth
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by engroluyede: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Why Ekiti? Ask your brother that serve in Ekiti if they ever mistreat them? The major problem of this nation is our so call leader and the Fulani who don't mind killing anybody for power because is their birth right. Secondly Igbo people are very arrogant who'll never step down for fellow igbos check it out from your office!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by iyobosadavid: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ebig22:
Buhari is bound to fail.
if he fails, so what is your faith as Nigerian? If Buhari fails then you ur family and even ur generation to come will share in the failure. So think wisely and don't Jst come here to spew thrash cos you av sometin to type with and free 10mb giving to you by your service provider.... slowpoke
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by segemint(f): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
tola9ja:

I want to marry you grin
ayam married grin
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

[/s]
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Handsome4real(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
I hate politics.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Young03:

iffa hear...do u know eat pains he might av caused those guyz dt made dem kill him....baby think twice before causing someone
Are u in a better position t condemn him?can u beat t ur chest dat u have never offend anyone?pls u can never convince me on this
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by slimdiggi: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaima1984:
@ Young03 wish unto others what would wish for yourself

btw

correct your tenses, olodo
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
slimdiggi:
@ Young03 wish unto others what would wish for yourself

btw

correct your tenses, olodo
Olodo +,which of d tenses are u talking of?
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Demmzy15(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
[s]Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Is the genocide not enough?[/s]
Guy face the topic jor!
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

[/s]
COPY AND PASTE Rubbish

Rant of a jobless frustrated goat

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by BUKOLAMI1979: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hoo! RIP.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=iyobosadavid post=35964656]if he fails, so what is your faith as Nigerian? If Buhari fails then you ur family and even ur generation to come will share in the failure. So think wisely and don't Jst come here to spew thrash cos you av sometin to type with and free 10mb giving to you by your service provider.... slowpoke[/quo

You are bound to fail slowpoke
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by femolala001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
247frolicboss:
The Assistant Treasurer of the APC in Amuwo Odofin LGA of Lagos State, Daramola Omoshalewa was shot dead yesterday in Festac town by two gunmen on commercial motorcycle who identified him before shooting him point blank in the chest and back.

He was shot dead in front of the party secretariat in the local government at 3rd Avenue, K Close, House 12, Festac town while standing with the APC Youth Leader in the local government, Alhaji Abubakar Mai. I already shared the story yesterday, see a photo of the man shortly after he was shot dead. The photo has been released to the press *warning - graphic content*

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pos7I321NsU/Vajco3CVbtI/AAAAAAAF7EA/SRT_b--0R_U/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-apc-chieftain-shot-dead-in-lagos.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by iyobosadavid: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Ebig22 post=35965643][/quote]goat, failure is all you think, and failure is all you live with by each day that passes. That's why you come here to preach failure,i pity you sha
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by hotspec(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015

Is the genocide not enough?[/quote]

Is it ur fore fathers that deposited the crude their? Why do you travel 100s km to claim Lagos as its part of ur Biafra!
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
my points are these
Yourobas. ...are very wicked and greedy people always felling cheated in every aspect of life. .....They are always happy to see some on falling mostly igbos they think they're the best but they don't words of there own

Hausa. .....very wicked and Heartless people they are ready to kill violent is there second name by when you see there Christians you will have fun till the last day

igbos are good peopl good and bad people at ones why us that they can easily betray there brother button the battle field we are one after that they will start talking of second class and third class people but one is for you you can never dominate them

NOTE THAT THE REASON WHY NIGERIA DON'T WANT THE DIVISION OF BIAFRA FROM NIGERIA IS NIGERIANS ARE VERY LAZY TO WORK MOSTLY YOUROBAS where woman will be feeding man its a shame. ....If not so divide this nation and let everybody be one there own. ..by the special grace of God it will happen sooner or later
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by amazingspiderma: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
There is nothing to gain in the loss of human life.
This should be obvious to all Nigerians.
Another loved one has gone,these are humans not numbers.
RIP to the dead.
Re: PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos by trueteller: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Any Nigerian who refute or post any counter this post is not a true and normal person. This post has touched the truth and nothing but the whole truth. I think the post forgot one importand one. An Igbo woman picked up a pieces of abandoned Muslim bible and use it to clean her baby's poo, was killed instantly. I withness all those points mentioned about Igbos. About an hour ago, a member of bring back our girls in AIT said they have NO TIMELINE for Buhari whereas this same group almost visiting GEJ with evil intention to cause big trouble. There we are. Someone will tell us any moment from now that we are one Nigeria. Time is running out. People are pushed to the wall by the Fulanis like the Buharis'. Very shortly, we will go our separate ways. No Buhari will be able tigh us together no matter is boko haram powers. No way. Nigeria is no more sweet. It is VERY bitter to some of us. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.