Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (68521 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by frankay430(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Pls can you tell me the meaning of those two (LWKMD and LMAO)? Thanks. Have been asking but's like people don't really know the meaning but they are using it.
LWKMD- Laff Wan Kill Me Die while LMAO- Laff My Ass Out.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Sobeautiful: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
frankay430:
LWKMD- Laff Wan Kill Me Die while LMAO- Laff My Ass Out.
Finally. Thanks.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Rosemary216(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hehehehehehehe.... I trust my Patience can act anytin!!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Robinhood477: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
na wa..oo want the go this one

obi nd nneka were happy.
obi and nneka in primary six it was the first day of the school year.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by steph2sweet(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
dame16:
my dear why not watch the movie and no what the story line is. 9ja una too complain. tufai kwa
Tufiakwa for you too
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan(m): 1:05pm
LEGENDS....

SHOWS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA.....

AN IGBO LADY AND A YORUBA MAN GETTING ALONG LIKE BIRDS AND COWS...

LEGENDS....

OP! Yoruba man forever tinking with his dick. This is exploit not unity.

Although the picture is perfectly innocent and depicts two matured people working in the Nollywood industry, the OP imported tribe and sexual expliotation of the igbo woman into the scene by yoruba man.

Get urself a wife OP, u sound sick.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Owoado(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Looks like Gov. Aregbesola and his deputy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by jackima: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eze Goes to School.[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by undouted: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
FREE AND COMPULSORY ADULT EDUCATION
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Horlubunmmy: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
;Dchai
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
LEGENDS....

LEGENDS....
while u show ur self a complete jobless man, have u no shame undecided no future ambition undecided your greatest achievement in life is to be an FTC. undecided

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
When Nigerians go get sense??...which kind backwardness be dis??.....nah every role dem give pesin pesin dey act undecided

Nollywood acting poo since 19BC
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
frankay430:
LWKMD.. LMAO...FP Tinz.....freeman stop booking space

His obviously jobless at the moment since he passed out from NYSC.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Warris dis angry
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by rafealEmmydon(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
sadour Nigerian's Nollywood actors ino get work again for their office
. that's why undecided sadour Nigerian's Nollywood actors ino get work again for their office
. that's why
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by friends4ever(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
LEGENDS....

LEGENDS....

I thought Olu Jacob is from Itshekiri, Delta State.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by no2fuks(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
I find this unfunny angry

dem dey try copy "the first grader" nollywood una no get level.

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by peeta89(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by seankay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Comedywood undecided I don't even watch dose rubbish they call movies
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
One of the thousand reasons why NOLLYWOOD will never win an OSCAR.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by caprini1: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
dame16:
my dear why not watch the movie and no what the story line is. 9ja una too complain. tufai kwa
Tell them o...people always judging a book by its covers before reading it!
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by gidjah(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
I find this unfunny angry
pretty unfunny dear, I mean , why would a grand PA and a grand ma to be. ,start behaving like children,??all for money chai !money is a spirit, money us a life changer, money is a tempter. just like vag.. INA in woman can cause a man go foolish, so too money can make man do any thing,include foolish and childlish practices
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Btruth: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=35965023]LEGENDS....

LEGENDS....[/quote......and truly, this show the picture of what the unity between all the ethics in Nigeria should be like. I want to see my beloved country move on with unity. One Nigeria we stand.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Btruth: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
.......and truly, this show the picture of what the unity between all the ethics in Nigeria should be like. I want to see my beloved country move on with unity. One Nigeria we stand.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by donfemo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
So is it that they couldn't get kids to play the role or what exactly?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... na to buy land...

Hmmmmm you this boy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by vaca1: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
what is wrong woth this pics
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by vaca1: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
what is wrong with this pics
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
what is this?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by amalder: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Olu suppose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.