Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book (725 Views)

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places / Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books / Kindle Direct Publishing: Earn Dollars From Nigeria Through Self Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by ashatoda: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi,

I know many are using this section of nairaland to discover and put their writing talent into use. It is a very important development which is essential for self realisation. Many also publish on online websites or online publishing platforms which is also good.

But how much do you wish to publish your book in a physical form?
Are you afraid of the huge costs involved?
Are you worried that you have no publisher?
Are you sick and tired of been rejected by publishers?

If yes, then I have a short report which will simply teach you how to self publish your book.
This report also gives you an insight to how you can do your estimation so that you will know how much it will cost you to self publish.
It also gives a sample of a costing plan for a book.
It will take you by the hand and explain certain terms which you must know about publishing.
It also lists some of the best materials to use for a good book.

If you are interested reach out to me on whatsapp. 08181615927
This is the best you can get about self publishing

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by pato405(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
how?
Re: Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by ashatoda: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
ashatoda:
Hi,

I know many are using this section of nairaland to discover and put their writing talent into use. It is a very important development which is essential for self realisation. Many also publish on online websites or online publishing platforms which is also good.

But how much do you wish to publish your book in a physical form?
Are you afraid of the huge costs involved?
Are you worried that you have no publisher?
Are you sick and tired of been rejected by publishers?

If yes, then I have a short report which will simply teach you how to self publish your book.
This report also gives you an insight to how you can do your estimation so that you will know how much it will cost you to self publish.
It also gives a sample of a costing plan for a book.
It will take you by the hand and explain certain terms which you must know about publishing.
It also lists some of the best materials to use for a good book.

If you are interested reach out to me on whatsapp. 08181615927
This is the best you can get about self publishing
Re: Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by ashatoda: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
pato405:
how?

This short report simply teach you how to do the costing of your proposed book thereby saving a huge chunk out of the bill.

NB. This is for physical book

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Business To Start With 500k / Where Can I Get This Forex Indicator Or EA? / Join, Invite And Earn At No Cost. Legitimate Way You Can Earn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.