Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,666 members, 7,847,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire (46186 Views)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!! / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by olaide721(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
abubaka101:

To begin with, the NSA is not d one who distributes d funds; so "misappropriation" of funds is a wrong thing to say, since there was a minister of defence, chief of army staff and a host of odas.
this seems more of a combination of witchhunting and perharps overblown legitimate reasons...
bur what will u do to someone u appoint on ur behalf to see to the affair of a group or organisation when such organisation or sector is going down WHO to held accountable?
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by frankson1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!
1. If he plays partisan politics, is his office not a partisan one? Is he a Service Chief or a civil servant? Is he not an appointee of a PDP government and a PDP member? Which NSA wasn't partisan?

2. If he has ties with IBB or Gusau what is wrong? Are they indicted for terrorism or outlawed? Is freedom of association not his right?

3. If Corruption, when did SSS have the mandate to arrest corrupt officials? Is SSS same as EFCC, ICPC and SFU? Is that even the legal procedure? Has he been invited/summoned? Is their any arrest warrant?

Why are Buharists so undemocratic? Is is despicable. Let me assure Buhari that he will be resisted if he wants to reinvent his dictatorial character. He's so undemocratic and hardened. If he has personal beef with Sambo Dasuki he should head to court and stop abusing agencies of the State.

Your asking what's wrong if he has ties with ibb nd co. I think you should ask olisa metu and your pdp this because they're rejecting the INEC boss for same reason.
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Jesusloveyou: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry but this is nonsense. Someone said it has to do with document that linked Buhari to BH.... I think that may not be entirely wrong. I also see this as withhunting and 1985 vendetta.

Beside, this is not standard protocol dude! Buhari should get himself schooled on protocols.
u just confirm how childish u are, so they have d incriminating document and they fail to nail him during election, so what will they use d document for again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by henrysam(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
This op don chop turkey yansh that's why he is typing rubbish.
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by ikescope: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
I smell mere vendetta.. undecided tongue

Buhari was arrested by dansuki and co on the eve of sallah 1985 embarassed

Now dansuki is arrested by buhari on the eve of sallah 2015 shocked

@ this point...I can conclude from the above premise that 'politicians using power for self gratifications'.....#Shekina
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by rusher14: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

You have a diseased mind.

I'm yet to find someone so petty and irredeemably mischievous as you are.

Leave the DSS to do its job. If the DSS is in error at all, he can get reprieve through the courts and the DSS will be stupid for that.

Did the DSS get an arrest warrant when it invaded APC's data centre and also arrested personnel there?

What exactly is your problem?

Are you the one to teach a former president about security protocols, or is Buhari suppose to spell out protocol to an agency like DSS before every operation of theirs? What protocols do you know beyond TCP/IP?

grin
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
ikescope:

Bros...ur sentiments are lacking facts
In as much as we all have a right 2 air own different stands and opinion about matters..lets be cautious and modest 2 only sound affirmative on some strong allegations only when they have verifiable facts

What if afterall...its just a vendetta?? @ op..
Wouldn't u feel stupid or embarrassed by the essence of this whole drama??.....just asking

9ce write up though wink

If I was the president for one day, Dasuki, all the service chiefs, defense minister, DG SSS, DG NSCDC and IGP during PDP reign will undergo a very rigorous scrutiny and made to face a special tribunal. Call it vendetta if you like but am sure the souls of innocent Nigerians that have been bombed to pieces as a result of their collective failure in securing this country won't call it vendetta.

5 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by idoibla: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let it be clear 2 evry1. No matter the office you occupy in the country, there must be transperancy and accountability. This is not about victimisation or any form of harasment as being insunated in some quarters. So let the DSS do their job.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by abubaka101: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
olaide721:
bur what will u do to someone u appoint on ur behalf to see to the affair of a group or organisation when such organisation or sector is going down WHO to held accountable?
True, it seems appealing to blame it all on d NSA, but den you should also realise dat d NSA is merely a consultant. The real ppl doing d work are d MoD, and d Service Chiefs.
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Jonwesley(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
We are seeing the rot of Jonathan and pdp rule. Every head of parastatal, board, agency and body was just doing anything they wanted. It was NIMASA awhile ago, Ngozi okonjo iweala is enmeshed with withdrawal without due process, and many more shocking revelations to come from others like the ministers, aides, etc. When can we recover from this decay and rot of maladministration of Jonathan. God help us o!

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by ikescope: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Martins301:

If I was the president for one day, Dasuki, all the service chiefs, defense minister, DG SSS, DG NSCDC and IGP during PDP reign will undergo a very rigorous scrutiny and made to face a special tribunal. Call it vendetta if you like but am sure the souls of innocent Nigerians that have been bombed to pieces as a result of their collective failure in securing this country won't call it vendetta.

Better....@ the word 'very rigorous scrutiny' and not singularly for d sake of vendetta... but attacking issues based on sentiments and emotions av never or barely yields d desired results...
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by kishimi8(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians can be funny.. we were the ones agitating that these people are not supposed to be running around free, but now we are defending them acting as shields..
For me as long as na politicians them de jail I no send..
One way or the other na nemesis de catch up with them,
Right now IBB can not walk due to diabetes
Remain obj and gusau, and many other thieves

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by tosin2013: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Martins301:

A special tribunal with only death by firing squad as d allowed punishment!!! We Av been using Chinese fones, it's high time we used Chinese laws!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by olaide721(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
abubaka101:

True, it seems appealing to blame it all on d NSA, but den you should also realise dat d NSA is merely a consultant. The real ppl doing d work are d MoD, and d Service Chiefs.
all d same we will still blame NSA for all cos fish always rotten from head if he had stood on his feet to cub somethings then all dis won't be an issue
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by MKO4ever(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Looking like everybody under GEJ was heavily involved in corruption. Main reason the treasury is empty

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by freez2ryme(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is dis country gradually turning to?
Is dis how we will loose our hard end democracy to puppet?
Dis man is gradually turnig dis country to dictatorship
Where re dis maggots Soyinka, femi fallana
May GOD descend on all of u if u keep muted inspite of dis injustice
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Martins301:
Sambo Dasuki should be arrested and tried and if found guilty, he should be given the same treatment given to our soldiers sent out to the war front with sticks and stones as weapons.

Hehehheheeheehehe nice observation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by gagewonda(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!
1. If he plays partisan politics, is his office not a partisan one? Is he a Service Chief or a civil servant? Is he not an appointee of a PDP government and a PDP member? Which NSA wasn't partisan?

2. If he has ties with IBB or Gusau what is wrong? Are they indicted for terrorism or outlawed? Is freedom of association not his right?

3. If Corruption, when did SSS have the mandate to arrest corrupt officials? Is SSS same as EFCC, ICPC and SFU? Is that even the legal procedure? Has he been invited/summoned? Is their any arrest warrant?

Why are Buharists so undemocratic? Is is despicable. Let me assure Buhari that he will be resisted if he wants to reinvent his dictatorial character. He's so undemocratic and hardened. If he has personal beef with Sambo Dasuki he should head to court and stop abusing agencies of the State.
same way oshiomhole is now probing NOI like he is Efcc such absurdity. Im nt supporting corruption bt tins shld be done properly
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by olajubu100(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is one of the major enimies of change in Nigeria. He never prayed that Buhari would win so that they would continue to syphon our money and torrorise the common people. He should face what he recommended for those soldiers. They don't believe that one day they will die and face justice. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!

U have lost ur mind man.

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by picoba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=48pt]

Gambari pa Fulani, Ko lejo ninu.

If Gambari kill Fulani man. no case.

[/size]
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by saintol(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sometimes, Democracy is like a scam!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by kraftykc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!

ALL FUCKNG NSA ARE NOT PARTISAN. THAT IS AN OFFICE THAT DEMANDS IMPARTIALITY. HOW MAN TIME DID YOU SEE GUSAU GO AND HAVE TINUBU'S HOME RAIDED??

abeg talk the truth, you are desperate and searching for what to castigated the President's good name with do like I say to my turds in the toilet; flush.!

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by ayusco85(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!

Its people like u that support corruption. Someone is about to be made to answer for his wrong doings concerning security budget but here u are supporting him just to spite APC govt, if it were GEJ dat did it nw u will ve opened a thread to support it

#Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by phaulzoe(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U have lost ur mind man.
hmmm.....I actually tink buhari is paying dasuki wat e sold to him 30yrs ago.
Anyway na dem sabi ,my own make pmb stop dix boko haram killing
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by kraftykc(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
freez2ryme:
What is dis country gradually turning to?

Is dis how we will loose our hard end democracy to puppet?

Dis man is gradually turnig dis country to dictatorship

Where re dis maggots Soyinka, femi fallana

May GOD descend on all of u if u keep muted inspite of dis injustice

Lol @ maggots. Anyway the truth is these men are Gods where your little self is concerned. You will never accomplish a fraction of what they have in your lifetime if you ever get to be as old as them.

Also the DSS didn't arrest the man, the simply searched his home and took documents for which they had a search warrant. Whatever the case you can keep shouting, rest assured we hear and ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by sammhi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Martins301:

1. Am quiet sure you know the dangers of playing partisan politics simply because you were appointed by a politician. Going by your logic, all of Jonathan's appointees, including ministers, service chiefs and Jega should have been [if they are not already] partisan in the discharge of their duties. Am sure you know better.

2. If you are associating with people of questionable character and you are percieved to be a national threat, the SSS picks you up for interogation. Sambo Dasuki just happens to fit the profile perfectly so there is nothing wrong with him going with the SSS to answer a few questions. Freedom of association ends when you work against the interest of the nation.

3. His level of crime is beyond the scope of EFCC. He did not only commit economic and financial crimes by supervising the misappropriation of millions out of the defense budget, he may have been engaged is secret arms dealing to frustrate the war on the terrorists [boko haram]. Many have also died as a result of these misdeeds. You see that the issue is beyond the scope of EFCC, ICPC and SFU.

A whole bunch of you have hidden under the shades of democracy to ride this country aground. I assure you that all that will soon come to an end.

you must think we have no brains like u and your likes....
this man was with PMB for almost two months..why was he not arrested ? rumors (APC is known for rumor mongering) has it Dasuki resigned and PMB turned it down..two days after this rumor service chiefs and Dasuki were sacked . So why not detained him immediately after that to do whatever he wanted...
no doubt, PMB wanted to humiliate him and all these were pre planned including the rumors of his resignation , missing money etc. Dasuki was not NSA from start of BH ..he came in when the BH was in full swing..so he spent maximum two years...so how much defence budget did he chop in two years... we are wiser than these cooked up tales....your likes with little brains will buy this cheap propaganda not me and well educated Nigerians ...please tell us another tale

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by tim1256(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense!

I have always loved your comment, that you are Barca fan made more interesting, but your comment on this thread is a show of complete senselessness. I am not a Politician, so don't think I that I am a party fan. Always try to neutral in your comments and not be economical with the truth
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by socialmediaman: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Why are Buharists so undemocratic? Is is despicable. Let me assure Buhari that he will be resisted if he wants to reinvent his dictatorial character. He's so undemocratic and hardened.

Resist him with your laptop abi? You will cry so much more, save some tears for later, Buhari will fulfill our mandate to the fullest in the fullness of time grin grin grin ... This is just a tip of the iceberg. The mumu is even talking about going to court to restore his rights so he can fly abroad and cry persecution. You talked about despicable, what is more despicable is that even if your country is boiling as a result of Dasuki's actions as NSA, you do not care as long as he is a PDP member. We do Mr, and we dont care what PDP wailers say about it as long as we're doing the right thing. grin grin

Do not forget PDP remains a plague that Nigerians just cured themselves of, if you think Nigerians give a hoot about what is happening to Dasuki, you're still living in PDP's dreamland. These are the people we want the government to demolish erase wipe out remove from our society

Jonathan betrayed all of them, he cannot protect himself now after all his evil to Nigerians. He needs protection himself now

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by haywhy80: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
tim1256:
I have always loved your comment, that you are Barca fan made more interesting, but your comment on this thread is a show of complete senselessness. I am not a Politician, so don't think I that I am a party fan. Always try to be neutral in your comments and not be economical with the truth
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
OMG!
Ogbeni Barcanista, so DSS/SSS should come seek your approval before they do their job? You for say make dem go postrait for court for approval....Nonsense

Go and get a Manual to educate your biased mind on the duties and rights of the SSS.

One thing is certain, every one that has contributed to the backwardness of this nation will know no peace till they die and their childrens children.

Make thunder also fire people sponsoring the agenda of a foreign and internal force to break this country.
Re: Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok... they should take it to the courts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.