Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) (50319 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Schneirderlin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
The love is real
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Israel5(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
So..?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by emamos: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tundenoni:

Aba! Oga Sleekpro, u have the balls to say a former head of state is local, Aba! A retired general for that matter. Before I can say my mind too, just as you have said your mind, please answer this question "who is your father? Where has he been to? Who knows him?..
If you can't answer then you are a saTAN.

I just said ma mind.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Positiveminds(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Well, we are happy nothing happened to you. You must fulfil your campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by liongirl: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided
that is what u are good at taking pictures and appointing northerners
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

we can not count on god,to do everything for us...do you depend on god to brush your teeth too??.....that is fooolish to think that way...
What is this mo.ron saying besides are you sure you put to thought with your brains(that's if you have one) to what i wrote or you just mentioned me cos of mentioning sake?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jonathan always had a RENTED crowd.

Jonathan sef....
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by feedburna: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
baboons and monkey will be soaked in stupidity grin
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Iyoma2(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy How many of u have watch d movie ( THE SPY WHO LOVES PMB ) these ones na delighted crowed. Where have they been for d past 12years whn Pmb was strugling to climb d seat?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by davodyguy: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:
How I wish a bomb will go off there!

I will celebrate for one full month open the death of this jihadist.
Time shall tell.
Meanwhile, am happy for all the recent bombing of muslims lately.
May God bless boko haram to do excidingly more in killing muslims.
And you call yourself a Christian? You're a child of Satan for rejoicing over the death of creatures of God.

I'm certain you're an Easterner
You've been brainwashed by evil sentiments

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
CR77:
cheesy

even u?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Ebwalams(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
baba keep riding to fix Nigeria back to its former lost glory. no shaking
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by kamair237(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB d source of my inspiration!!!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Look at the so called youths praising him. They look like people dug out of South African Kruger desert. Smelling and ugly people! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by justanotherme: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
MOB the dullard

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nayok(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
In biafraaud den grin?
BRAV0O:

One of the reasons why I respect dis man PMB and many of our past leaders from north, forget their office level you can see them any where any time and you will be amaze like wtf! Is dis nigeria president you that such a nice feelings sometimes.
I think office of a president is not just to seat down in his office president of a country should be able to move around see different people his ruling everyday,
Nice one grandpa! We are expecting to see you over here in my neighborhood one of dis days grin
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:
This dourlard is too local!

I just said ma mind!

If think other wise, you can #goanddie!
See your mouth!
Mr Genius, who is your father? What has he achieved in life apart from siring a fo-ol?
Where has your genuis taken you in life?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
smiley
Cute.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by idoibla: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB...People President of Nigeria....#GBAM
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
They were too close.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Largeese(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
A president of the people will always attract unusual love from his people. Nairaland is but a small community and even smaller are the haters ranting on it. The bigger world out there see things differently

Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working from home. Learn how to do it for free.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Honestly Nigerians need to wake up. It's time we realise the difference between campaign and governance. Stop over celebrating this man like we are stil campaigning. It's time for we to demand and not celebrate
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by makzeze: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
May Allah show you the straight path, otherwise hell fire shall be ur final abode.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by crystal89: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Get your sure win on sport bets with fixed games, to get on the fixed games contact me by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baba even buy new cloth to do Sallah tongue
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
They besieged Aregbe too.. Even when he never pay workers.. propaganda. Foolish animals living inside a Zoo.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by deejayALFY(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
SAI BABA!!

PMB MY HERO...

SHOW SOME LOVE...CLICK LIKE FOR THIS GREAT MAN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by deejayALFY(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
SAI BABA!!

PMB MY HERO...

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by idoibla: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
omenka:
[/quote]
deejayALFY post=35974826:
SAI BABA!!
PMB MY HERO...
[quote author=omenka post=35973098]
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
what you wish for him may it be what you shall reap, for one full month except you repent but if not you shall feel twice the pains of the relations of innocents that have died from bomb, your happiness of the bombing shall In Sha Allah end today and replaced with the opposite the remaining days of your life. Amin kun fa ya kun. God does not bless whom he has cursed, boko haram are cursed by God so continue to reap the fruit of the bitterness of your heart.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Walexdinho4: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
...........imagined a nigerian
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by agabaI23(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
That what happens when you have mediocre security operatives around the president. People assembled based on parochial sentiment. They would also think they would handle their moslem brothers tenderly the way Buhari is handling his brothers Boko Haram with kid gloves....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.