Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) (50323 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
polomy:
you sound mentally deluded, u need to grow up and get a life, elections are over and u have to live wit d reality that PMB will be ur President for 4 years.. #thank me later
You sound mentally retarde.d, you should to read more meaning into my write up b4 spewing the rubbish from within ya. #mtcheeeew
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:

This dourlard is too local!

I just said ma mind!

If think other wise, you can #goanddie!

See you bush boy, calling other ppl names; simple spelling sef you no sabi.
Just say you are pained that the man is very popular and truly loved by his ppl.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ayclem01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
he his man of d people Allah bless U PMB
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Saylawchar(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's high time Mr President allow those who are actually vested with the responsibility of protecting him do their job rather than allowing the soldiers and police who have little or no training on high level protection being statutory role of the DSS to do so in other to avert unforseen calamity now or in the nearest future.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mai Gaskiya

#Sai Baba
#Sai Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by bigzic(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Man of the moment, inded.
LMAyedun:
President Buhari today recounted how his security was unable to keep excited youths far from him as he left the national Mosque today, saying if one of them had a knife and had bad intentions, he would have been injured. See how close they got to him
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mercie97:
a man loved by his people,sai baba
Nice One! Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:
This dourlard is too local!

I just said ma mind!

If think other wise, you can #goanddie!
Mumu hater oshi. U re just bitter 4 nothing.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by vanunu: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari should take his security serious, this lax on security is the reason why boko haram are killing people in the north every day, imagine how crowded that place is.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by kamshar(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is a man of honour,..........a man wit caliber and he will regn in 9ja so he need to be protected nd does dat are agaist dat shld go to hell.............pochesss ;DThis is a man of honour,..........a man wit caliber and he will regn in 9ja so he need to be protected nd does dat are agaist dat shld go to hell.............pochesss
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
izzieman:

If you are so smart, how come you were conned for six years by a PHD. No matter how intelligent you think you are, you will never be 10 percent as intelligent as Buhari is. The only recourse you have is to insult and call names. That is the mark of a person who cannot intelligently debate or articulate their point and I know I will not be disappointed by your response.

undecided

Someone couldnt be dis daft? U attack my person ignoring my well laid out points yet turn arnd n pull d insult wool? Wow! Too big to trade words with ur ignorant Lilliputian self.

Nigerians have seen it that A daft GEJ is worlds better than a smart duaraDullard
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Masculity(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Firefire:
Ba komi
Barka da salah jama'a

yowa barka
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by shomutuski(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tundenoni:

Aba! Oga Sleekpro, u have the balls to say a former head of state is local, Aba! A retired general for that matter. Before I can say my mind too, just as you have said your mind, please answer this question "who is your father? Where has he been to? Who knows him?..
If you can't answer then you are a saTAN.

I just said ma mind.
Let me edit ur mind and have the final say: 1.his father is sh*t since he has no respect for another Person's father. 2. He might actually be fatherless, that's why he is using negative words against a successful father. And lastly... 3. No matter the years, his father will live on earth: he can never be as famous, useful and upright like buhari is to Nigeria. Now we have both said our mind

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Tojay: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
I wonder if dis PMB is truly intelligent to note dat what happened today was a security breech n a testing trick for miscrant on subsiquent public gathering to do worse nxt time.Surely dis man has not learnt his lessons since 1984 on security advice,yes it is only God dat protects but God wil use man also to protect u.Thank God ur lucky today nxt time u may not sir, wonder who would b blame den for ur self inflicted woes on ur second coming
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by kenoz(m): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:
Ba komi
Barka da salah jama'a
are you a muslim?smiley
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Forgeti! They expected him to dip hands and spray cash. We know their kind.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by AKJA(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Looking at the photograph, I ask this question: Could Jonathan walk freely even in the midst of his friends like this? Your guess is as adequate as mine for what he used to be afraid of. No doubt, the difference is 7UP.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by AKJA(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2015
HARDDON:

undecided

Someone couldnt be dis daft? U attack my person ignoring my well laid out points yet turn arnd n pull d insult wool? Wow! Too big to trade words with ur ignorant Lilliputian self.

Nigerians have seen it that A daft GEJ is worlds better than a smart duaraDullard
THIS IS A DUNDEE DULLARD TALKING FOR SURE.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by HARDDON: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
AKJA:
THIS IS A DUNDEE DULLARD TALKING FOR SURE.

grin

Did u just tell the whole world u r a Dullard from Duara? embarassed
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ussy09(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
iliyande:
This buhari nawaoo.

what do we expect of someone who hire body guards to protect him instead of professionals?
Lol u get mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.