Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) (50322 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by HARDDON: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Astute Rubbish!

While thousands r been blown up by his boiz, fuel takes a holy hike, dollar is dancing awilo on D Naira, the nation on auto pilot ,
the dauraDullard is going for some prayers dat don't get answered ?

He can't complete this 4 years
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ddippset(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:
How I wish a bomb will go off there!

I will celebrate for one full month open the death of this jihadist.
Time shall tell.
Meanwhile, am happy for all the recent bombing of muslims lately.
May God bless boko haram to do excidingly more in killing muslims.
iam a Christian, born a Christian and forever a Christian. Brother I know hundreds of Muslims better than you are and you will ever be!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God I'm not in the President's security team
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ddippset(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
akanbiaa:
what you wish for him may it be what you shall reap, for one full month except you repent but if not you shall feel twice the pains of the relations of innocents that have died from bomb, your happiness of the bombing shall In Sha Allah end today and replaced with the opposite the remaining days of your life. Amin kun fa ya kun. God does not bless whom he has cursed, boko haram are cursed by God so continue to reap the fruit of the bitterness of your heart.
amen amen amen. The guy is a bastard. The curses of all the people on this page alone will surely follow him.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by kannymoore(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.

Mods... !!

Please do the needful!

Thanks!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by olawoyintolani: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.

idiot..who knows one of your family might be there, a friend or someone you know, you are a very big fool of the highest order..do u wish a bomb should go off in your church.
pls mind wat you say.... we know wat ur CAN president did. so kip shut. mumu...I h8 ppl like you.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by abubkhr: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Barka dai dan'uwa
Firefire:
Ba komi
Barka da salah jama'a
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by demelza: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tundenoni:

Aba! Oga Sleekpro, u have the balls to say a former head of state is local, Aba! A retired general for that matter. Before I can say my mind too, just as you have said your mind, please answer this question "who is your father? Where has he been to? Who knows him?..
If you can't answer then you are a saTAN.

I just said ma mind.
LMAO!!!!
See finishing!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by dokunbam(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mr president please be careful oo

Transforming the way ‪#‎Nigerians‬ locate, choose + book appointment with ‪#‎healthcare‬ providers

check signature and get on board

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Gogetta(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
you will die first.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes.
They are a crowd, but they are far from mammoth.
The way Nigerians use English can be very hilarious.
See what a mammoth crowd looks like in the attached picture of President Barack Obama on stage before a huge crowd.

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Read your post again dullard
sleekpro:
This dourlard is too local!

I just said ma mind!

If think other wise, you can #goanddie!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by kashrush: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
Sensible tut. Shebi u be Christian happi for killings and life lost. Wat an ambassador of a better religion.
Wat will your Jesus say about this Post
Anyways the real Muslims are your classmates back in school, those who pray next mosque to your house, those who you buy stuff from market, those u enter bus with, those u visite tout seee live succer . think
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Bimpe29: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
MB Nakowa. May Allah be your guardian always.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by peeta89(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.
Why should you pray for more killings? You are a bastard and a big fool for such statement.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by femmy2010(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
God would continually keep you safe my president
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:

I just said ma mind!

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by cashkid: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:

I just said ma mind!

For you, you dont need to go anywhere and die, na there where you dey hatred go jejely come n kill you
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
all4naija:
Look at the so called youths praising him. They look like people dug out of South African Kruger desert. Smelling and ugly people! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry

na mallo youths dey praise am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by cashkid: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:

I just said ma mind!

For you, you dont need to go anywhere and die, na there where you dey hatred go jejely come n kill you.

I just said my mind!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by izzieman: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:

Time shall tell.

There is Freedom of speech and then, Omasiagu, you may have just put yourself in the No Fly List of not just Nigeria but other countries as a potential terrorist.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Yes.
They are a crowd, but they are far from mammoth.
The way Nigerians use English can be very hilarious.
See what a mammoth crowd looks like in the attached picture of President Barack Obama on stage before a huge crowd.

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Alexpissu:

na mallo youths dey praise am
all4naija:
Look at the so called youths praising him. They look like people dug out of South African Kruger desert. Smelling and ugly people! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry

What IS HAPPENING?
HAS THE HATE AND TRIBALISM GOTTEN TO THIS?

TEARS
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by nunzk: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na osibanjo u see end gombe? Whe. Your feofle r dieing u r feeling like a star.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
BRAV0O:

One of the reasons why I respect dis man PMB and many of our past leaders from north, forget their office level you can see them any where any time and you will be amaze like wtf! Is dis nigeria president you that such a nice feelings sometimes.
I think office of a president is not just to seat down in his office president of a country should be able to move around see different people his ruling everyday,
Nice one grandpa! We are expecting to see you over here in my neighborhood one of dis days grin
And refuse to have proper security details and be easily shot like Murtala. Another tragedy and finger pointing at Southerners is just what we need now. If he wants to hawk chewing stick for roadside, abeg make he leave presidency first. Because even if he's got by Boko, the North will still find a way to blame Southerners, America and Israel for it. The polity is tense enough as it is. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
/
Evil people run when nobody is pursuing them.

PMB is fearless because God is on his side.

Abacha had all the security(including Isrealis) but ended up like a cockroach.
\
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by izzieman: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
HARDDON:
Astute Rubbish!

While thousands r been blown up by his boiz, fuel takes a holy hike, dollar is dancing awilo on D Naira, the nation on auto pilot ,
the dauraDullard is going for some prayers dat don't get answered ?

He can't complete this 4 years

If you are so smart, how come you were conned for six years by a PHD. No matter how intelligent you think you are, you will never be 10 percent as intelligent as Buhari is. The only recourse you have is to insult and call names. That is the mark of a person who cannot intelligently debate or articulate their point and I know I will not be disappointed by your response.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by izzieman: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
all4naija:

Ignorance is one terrible disease!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by rigarmortis: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
The honeymoon is over, he should start working, enough of all the praise and worship accorded this man while people are bombed to bits, economy is taking a nosedive, etc.

Another point is, this man should give his security to pros and not this stuff we see here, even if i dont like him i dont wish him dead, cos apart from being a dent on nigerias image it would snowball into something something unprecedented.

One insane mallo (and there are many of them) can easily slice his throat, cut him, shoot him with a gun or arrow etc

And we dont want that..

Mass-alarm.
Ramadan kareem to all the mooslime fucktards.
Mash-allah.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by M4gunners: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mercie97:
a man loved by his people,sai baba
Aunty you mean northerners abi?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by polomy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Na God wey him be wey be say person no go near am anyhow?,even God ain't like that.
you sound mentally deluded, u need to grow up and get a life, elections are over and u have to live wit d reality that PMB will be ur President for 4 years.. #thank me later
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by dyabman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tundenoni:

Aba! Oga Sleekpro, u have the balls to say a former head of state is local, Aba! A retired general for that matter. Before I can say my mind too, just as you have said your mind, please answer this question "who is your father? Where has he been to? Who knows him?..
If you can't answer then you are a saTAN.

I just said ma mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.