Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry (40352 Views)

See How Nicki Minaj Responded To Remy Ma’s Diss Tracks With Three New Singles. / Eminem: The Rapper With Zero Fvcks, Top Ten Diss Tracks / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by bigsmoke2(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2016
Kelly hansome is hansome ill tell him when I see him but if I want a man it will keke or do

the only Kelly that I know is Kelly Rowland grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2016
The biggest diss track in history of this our country is...

We cant take this by Elder Godsday Orubebe (Jega diss)

Second best is

Ekiti Election by Tope Aluko (Ayo Fayose diss)

Then Ayo Fayose has the highest number of diss tracks against one person..... BUHARI

Happy Sunday
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2016
oluamid:

Lol. It shows that you are not well grounded in Nigerian rap. Deathblow was a diss track released during the biggest beef of the Nigerian music industry till date: Modenine vs Ruggedman. In fact, Deathblow has been hailed as the Nigerian version of 'Ether' even on this thread and the song even sampled Nas' original version. And just to nail the coffin, Sinzu and Godwon do not have one fifth of the popularity of Modenine and Ruggedman when both were in their prime or even now that they are no longer as popular.

There was no room for speculation in Deathblow because it was well laced with personals which even a deaf person would know was targeted at Ruggedman and yes, Ruggedman's name was mentioned and the beef was all over the media. Sorry, what year did you started listening to Nigerian rap cos I'm really surprised?
I do not know death-blow. But I'll check it
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by ijci(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by ExplicitContent: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Richiy:
Fvck you by MI and IcePrince.

Best diss ever

Bleep You" that's deep.
So You listen to rap?!
Can we relate, like minds grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by Earnshaw(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Deathblow - modenine
Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by teewety: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
mesoade:
How come you say it's popular and i never heard them except of course 'first of all - olamide'
Your date of birth and location pls.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow .. I never knew Nigerian artistes dissed each other this lot .. The only diss song I knew of was Kelly handsome's and wandecoal's .. Heard of 9ice and ruggedman .. It was just recently I knew those two had beefs on each other ... And a correction here ... First of all by Olamide wasn't a diss song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.