Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (40305 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / Why Browsing Tweaks Scarce Like This? / Share Cheapest Browsing Tweaks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
fkpboss:
You must be an agent for MTN, by the way , still enjoying the IMEI tweaking cheat grin

Nope, I'm none . We just need to let our people understand. I'm good in tweaking and All but Seriously we need to see the truth bro.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
bunmioguns:
Hmm...
People too like freebies

Yee , Nigerians As a whole.
Too much free bies that's why they get to reap us latter.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Neduzze5:
OP, be like say you dey sell data ba? Dem don spoil market for you with free cheat! Kaii!!

None
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by khassy(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2015
can't believe I just paid 70# for 5Gig

why is data so damn expensive this daysangryangry... haven't bought any since January only to buy jus 5mins ago and did damned op is telling me trash.undecidedundecided.. thunda go soon play basketball for yua head angryangry
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
sokotoburundi:
STORY FOR THE GODS!
And you are privilaged 2 hear it.thank ur stars then.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by tuscani: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
go and jump in the lagoon. every where in advanced countries there is free unlimited internet. it is wat you do with it that matters. if i hear any of this unreasonable cooment. you go see my colour. please log out now . quickly
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by haibe(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Netz1:

Lots of folks have failed to understand how vulnerable theyre subjecting themselves to with the USe of VPN,

vulnerable with the use of a VPN Please do you even know what a VPN is undecided
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by columbus007(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Dis guy is a christian grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by ModiKen(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin

Abeg I no want make u give me fish but teach me how to fish grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Deeman87: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin
Same here bro, am also enjoyin dat.
Bt I can assure u mtn r damn aware of it. jst dat der is agreement btw mtn n naija.com to offer d free browsin on opera(its called opera web pass and its only available for 40000 users)
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by fecosequence(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I don't even do cheat again. I been browsing free for the past 10days without MB on ma phone. tongue
mine is 3wks +
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
khassy:
can't believe I just paid 70# for 5Gig

why is data so damn expensive this daysangryangry... haven't bought any since January only to buy jus 5mins ago and did damned op is telling me trash.undecidedundecided.. thunda go soon play basketball for yua head angryangry
which network?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Immarocks(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
zaho1:
Op 4get that story. It is officially a crime to pay for subscription when people like i and others are alive. Visit www.geniusvilla.net for collection of latest cheats.

sup zaho...my YouTube is not opening..... my watsapp s not downloading.... y wat should I do.how can I check d data...help pls
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
grin
CuteDude53:

high way robber
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
haibe:

vulnerable with the use of a VPN Please do you even know what a VPN is undecided

Yes, The dude is right stop been NAIVE.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Deeman87:
Same here bro, am also enjoyin dat.
Bt I can assure u mtn r damn aware of it. jst dat der is agreement btw mtn n naija.com to offer d free browsin on opera(its called opera web pass and its only available for 40000 users)

Are you trying to say that I am not invisible lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
which network?

It's MtN,
tunneling their ways out though.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
6ty6ix:

plz can u share any?
accomplice U sef wan collect abi
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
ModiKen:

Abeg I no want make u give me fish but teach me how to fish grin

Go SEA now..wink
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2015
tuscani:
go and jump in the lagoon. every where in advanced countries there is free unlimited internet. it is wat you do with it that matters. if i hear any of this unreasonable cooment. you go see my colour. please log out now . quickly

Advanced countries ?
FREE internet ?

Fyck i hate dealing with re-tarded folks...
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by XYZADIGOR7: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
I don hear
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by optimismlaz(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Yes
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by tayorx(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Everybody here ain't kid, we all re ready 4 d consequence, and no be u go tell us wetin we want... Plus,op i think u shld post d advantages 2. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by haibe(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yes, The dude is right stop been NAIVE.
explain pls
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by iykololo(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal:
Free things are always cool, Especially when you need to surf the internet 24/7 at little or No cost at all. Also Free stuffs could lead your way to hell or badluck when you're be en been watchful. Today i bring to some of the greatest disadvantages of surfing/wanting the internet at no cost at all.

As an ancient psycho, Who has always been a freak of the internet for half a decade now, I've deduced this & wanting to outsiders to know how enormously F..B..T can make negative impact in your life...

So, Just listen up as i HIT my push button.

*TIME: So goes the saying, Time is money & Time waits for nobody. Have you ever wondered why you keep getting late to classes ? How you dont wake to time for work ? Why you would get late to seminars / Summits?

Internet is a great home, No one's disputing the reality, But the Evil of F..B..T is the downfall of sucess mostimes. Especially when you so much indulged in it like me.Unlimited can actually reduce the life span,You get to develop so much interest on the internet for junks? You believe downloading unnecessary files to be top perioty .

A typical example is a student who would always wake Up at mid to catch the fun of the downloading speed & misses the day classes due to sleepless night When you couldn't cheat on nature.

*SCAMMING: Yes, Mosttimes when you're so much into F..B..T, We've got a lot of folks out there whom they're main purpose of living the Internet is to extort from people willing to get F..B..T from them. Lots of Nairalanders are living Alibis to this kind of situation.

*VULNERABILTY : Did you know Free brows.ing Chea.ts could actually crash your laptop? Heavy Downloading from the web might definitely lead to you downloads of undetectable malwares, viruses and security threats into your laptop computer which may eventually crash it.

One of the ways mischievous virus writers adopt to gain attention is to generate a program in form of codes which gives a desirable end-user result. While you are happy using these codes, hidden viruses which are masked under these codes are secretly breaking your firewall and other cyber defenses and invading your computer system. Unfortunately, the consequence of such dangerous invasion of your internet browsing device is only felt after a reasonably long period of time so you never get to associate your computer problems with the effect of using F..B..T . In Nigeria, many active internet users are surfing the web through fr33 browser cheats or codes. Many have suffered losses from attacks as a result without knowing the cause and many more are unknowingly on the verge of facing such attacks.

As Nigeria enjoys a very fast growing economy and a developing information technology, there is need to educate every internet user on the need to surf safely on the internet. Information and communication service providers in Nigeria have got secured ways of subscribing to the internet also providing Cheaper means of acquiring Data (SME).It might be ideal followinh these legal means and forget the idea of freely browsing the internet with cheats or codes with VPNs .The cheats may work for you today, but you may lose your computer or other devices tomorrow. More so, your security and future is never assured as you may lose your highly secretive and vital details to developers producing these fr33 brow.sing cheats and codes for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read the PIECE.

Now I await my crucifixion...BUT you not getting ENLIGHTENED that i wont let GO!!!wink

How much mtn pay u?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
columbus007:
Dis guy is a christian grin

Other way round. !!!wink
and Im no FANATIC
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
iykololo:

How much mtn pay u?

Must it be on been get paid or something ?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by McDonalds2014(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
tohpahz:
Ifah hear.

Since the middle of last yr.. i haven't subscribed.. so i shud just subscribe now. angry
lol.. Have been browsing and downloading free since last month.. Abeq free me oo
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by dustydee: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks.
undecided
Seun you really need to train your "copy and paste" moderators.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by guyXander(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin

Just get to 2gig then you'll know you are not invincible.
The data you are enjoying is paid for anyway. By naij.com
Anyhu, I've finished the one on both my sim sims(Mtn) and still looking forward to buying several sims.
If you wanna use it on all apps download simple server and auto proxyAPK.
Injection query: http://server4.operamini.com
Injection host: server4.operamini.com
Log level: debug
All other simple server settings remain d same.(for those who has bn using simple server b4).
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
haibe:
explain pls

I would just give a Tip bro.
You could google more & research more on it.

A developer builds a program by himself. Almost all developers would set a back door and would to encrypt their programs so as not to get intruded.

The Best way to do that is "CRYPTOGRAPHY ". Crypting ur codes to put them off intruders. A black hat developer could attach a stealing code to his program crypt it up & Give it out for us.

If you willing to test what Im saaying .
Send me a command.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by chukzey442(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
6ty6ix:

plz can u share any?
You are a true Nigerian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones / What's The Best 20k Phone In The Market Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.