Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,044 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) (30378 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Unsad(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
When I complained about this Rogue ruling my beloved Osun State, I was shut out. Now see. Never believe pictures, my cousin teaching in a federal school in Osun said the people are languishing in abject poverty. I'm not sorry. I warned but no, they wanted a rogue. Suffer while it last

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by marwanafrica: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
wat is wrong with dis osun pple na, E no dey pay wuna nd wuna stil dey hail am, can some one explain better for me
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by dyabman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mammoth grin lol
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na civil servants dey beef aregbe na
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by francizy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
See people way I been dey pity for.. Even if them like, make them no see 5 years salary next time, na their effing business.. undecided
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Osun people are backward set of clowns.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by sukkot: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
dem too like this man
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Odourless fufu working
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
I feel like crying. Nigeria is beyond hopeless. The citizens don't even have any self respect nor do they know their right. Very upsetting.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by siraj1402(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=13pt]This is probably his last picture as governor[/size],
the Osun speaker is about or has instituted the panel that will send Aregbse back to being refrigerator technician in Lagos.
Hope he still remembers how to repair fridges?
Dreamer!
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Owoplenty(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ojestas:
[size=15pt]Awon ODE[/size]
baba e lo n ba wi.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided osun i hail ooo, in fel's voice: suffering and smilling shocked
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
tchidi:
grin

Chai!! AregbeRascal!! cheesy
That these people still love him is a surprise! undecided undecided
That is a classical example of Stockholm Syndrome . Worshipping your oppressors. This is the same guy with sixteen other governors that are owning govt. workers salaries. God help Nigerians with this kind of slave mentality.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Wildrage: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Religion is a dual edge sword, moderate adherence keeps you spiritually fulfilled while not blurring your vision and impeding your logic. In Nigeria it's becoming an opium. Those hailing Aregbe see a Muslim brother not an inept, clueless, empty sloganeering fool that he really is
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=13pt]This is probably his last picture as governor[/size],
the Osun speaker is about or has instituted the panel that will send Aregbse back to being refrigerator technician in Lagos.
Hope he still remembers how to repair fridges?
The man will complete his tenure and heaven will not fall. Keep dreaming o
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol.. How matter how most nairalanders hates this man.. His people still love him despite his Bleep up..
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by M4gunners: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Even bigger than that of the president.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Dis man juju strong A typical case of Stockholm Syndrome

What if her hand and phone dey cover tribal marks for her face? lipsrsealed

Tribal marks don't remove beauty.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by harry509: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
These are pictures from Osun today as they celebrate Eid-el Fitr...

See crowd..

https://mobile.twitter.com/OranmiyanOrg/status/622094728486604800
hope he has paid worker's salarie's ooh? undecided
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dollyak:
I feel like crying. Nigeria is beyond hopeless. The citizens don't even have any self respect nor do they know their right. Very upsetting.
That's the effect of being physiological abused by the worthless leaderships over many decades. You have to feel sorry for them. It's also effect of poverty too. Why who someone idolize his oppressor ?. It's beyond believe.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by nikitimi: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aregbe has not been in-disciplined , his true crime is trying too hard.

For a state so reliant on government funding, at the bottom of the revenue allocation list; with so many citizens employed by state and local government

He tried to stimulate diversification into farming and promote education using state funds he didn't have enough of. He failed but he tried he is much better than those who had the resources but never tried at all.

That is why the people love him, he actually made an effort

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The lady in black hijab with a Tecno phone is cute kiss
You have the eye of an eagle...
WE need you in the Aiforce to fly one of the birds... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
You have the eye of an eagle... WE need you in the Aiforce to fly one of the birds... smiley
my people
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
You have the eye of an eagle... WE need you in the Aiforce to fly one of the birds... smiley
my people
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by ngoziama: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
These are pictures from Osun today as they celebrate Eid-el Fitr...

See crowd..

https://mobile.twitter.com/OranmiyanOrg/status/622094728486604800

Aregbesola's herbalist is the strongest.i wonder why people waste their precious time on that state.However, this no does not represent osun people but to still see people salute this man is a total madness and dumbness. For all the expected insults from truth haters,i wish you all sameeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That's the effect of being physiological abused by the worthless leaderships over many decades. You have to feel sorry for them. It's also effect of poverty too. Why who someone idolize his oppressor ?. It's beyond believe.
That is the most upsetting pictures I have ever had the unfortunate chance of seeing for a while. There is no end in sight to this kind of stupidity I am afraid.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Femoooo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
tchidi:
grin

Chai!! AregbeRascal!! cheesy
That these people still love him is a surprise! undecided undecided

People love him ke.

People..... No. They are slaves.
Slaves who does not care about their sufferings.

Slaves who does not have a common sense.

Slaves who can only think of a second they get a naira from someone. Not the future.

Slaves Slaves Slaves. Animals reasons better than them.

Na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by bayocanny: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Has he paid their salaries?
U can goggle it
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Dis man juju strong A typical case of Stockholm Syndrome

What if her hand and phone dey cover tribal marks for her face? lipsrsealed

i love tribal marks...especially the cute little '11'....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dollyak:

That is the most upsetting pictures I have ever had the unfortunate chance of seeing for a while. There is no end in sight to this kind of stupidity I am afraid.
Hopefully, things will turn around for good and the people will know their constitutional rights that the politicians are their to serve the people and not for the people to worship the politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.