Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In (21982 Views)

Htc One M7, Who Has A Spoilt Panel / Samsung S4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale / Pc Tips: How To Repair Spoilt Laptop Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by kingofthemall: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

Can aliexpress ship one piece to me? This is where i need a partner or someone that want to or about to ship, so that i will just add money for him to ship my own along.

can you give me the site once again sir?

Thanks God bless.

Contact me if you need the power bank casing.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by t33why: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
kingofthemall:

How much do you sell it
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by kingofthemall: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2017
t33why:

How much do you sell it
PM me
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2017
kingofthemall:

PM me

Pls respond to your PM.
I need one
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by dmz1: 3:51am On Jun 10, 2018
@ kingofthemall please I need power back casing. Urgent
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by talk2dre(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
kingofthemall:

I need some too.
How do we go about it?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2018
just be very carefully with those batteries.
find a way to check dead cells so you won't mix them up. if can get voltmeter fine.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by kobenol(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yemmyteespeed007:
just be very carefully with those batteries.
find a way to check dead cells so you won't mix them up. if can get voltmeter fine.
In fact one can't emphasise this enough. Here's a cheap good tester https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=v_RtSspY1Js you will find it on Aliexpress too. It is most essential that matching capicities be combined in Lithium cell assemblies.
Before testing the capacities, give each cell initial charge with a good 18650 Lithium cell charger e.g TP4056 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ggxvZ0C1l4.
Above all be careful and don't mis-do any shorting or someth. else an explosion lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by 5ky3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Have 2 laptop batteries for sale .
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by kravy: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
I was able to do a make shift case using the panel from a weak power Bank. But it dosen't charge my phone. It gives a warning ⚠ that the voltage is to high. I screenshot the warning how can i regulate the voltage to be perfect for charging

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by kravy: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2018
kingofthemall:

How much do you sell
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2018
kravy:
I was able to do a make shift case using the panel from a weak power Bank. But it dosen't charge my phone. It gives a warning ⚠ that the voltage is to high. I screenshot the warning how can i regulate the voltage to be perfect for charging
How is the connection ? Did you use like for like replacements?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.