Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. (18115 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by malvisguy212: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2015
SamTrust:
From your reply, I found it difficult to comprehend the message you are passing accross, though the bolded areas conjured up the image of what you meant in my mind: HELL FIRE.
Jesus were talking to Jews using their enviromental situations to teach them.
Kindly Re-READ my previous explanation On Gehenna.

King James Version Bible Translation is not consistent in its translation of words. Don't forget that the bible was not written in English Language, rather Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.
New testament was written in Greek.
So what is the original word? It's "GEHENNA," meaning "Valley Of Hinom..." Kindly Re-read my preceeding explanation concerning Gehenna.

So why on earth would KJV relate it to a fiery hell fire.

Then I think if you had already read about my Gehenna explanation, and think deeply plus prayer, I think you would have grasp the meaning.
Thanks.
you see my friend, no matter how hard you twist the scripture one thing for sure , the sinner will not be allow into heaven , they will be left together with satan and his angels , this will not be a pleasant experience for this ungodly people.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see my friend, no matter how hard you twist the scripture one thing for sure , the sinner will not be allow into heaven , they will be left together with satan and his angels , this will not be a pleasant experience for this ungodly people.

He is not twisting , HELL never appear in the original hebrew and greek manuscript . Even Adam didnt return to hell . ( Gen 3:19) YOU (you , you) re dust and to dust YOU , YOU , shall return .

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
don't mind this guys bro.
"And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out, It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes,to be cast into HELL , WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. (Mark 9:47-48)

First Jesus say the wicked shall be cast into HELL ,then His next statement seems to give the description of hell "WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED"

If you think this verse should be taken literally , pls why are so-called christians not throwing away their eyes from their socket since we all know there are many stumbling things on the internet and TV nowadays ? Answer ..

Ii ) what is the greek word rendered hell in this verse ? Is it an imaginary location outside space or a geographical location on earth ?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

The wicked will end up in the lake of fire . Do you agree.?

Lake of fire is death not eternal torture .
" this is second DEATH " - Rev 20:14, 21:8 . Death is the opposite of life .

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Jozzy4:

Lake of fire is death not eternal torture .
" this is second DEATH " - Rev 20:14, 21:8 . Death is the opposite of life .

The death here is not cessation of life. It's damanation from God. They wont die physically in the lake of fire . They will be in eternal fiery torment
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
"And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes,to be cast into HELL , WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. (Mark 9:47-48)

First Jesus say the wicked shall be cast into HELL ,then His next statement seems to give the description of hell "WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED"

Awsome truth. My point to them is that Hell is a temporary abode for the wicked until last judgement. And they will, eventually end up in the lake of fire . Hell only has has tormenting fire . But Lake of fire is made up of fire
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

The death here is not cessation of life. It's damanation from God. They wont die physically in the lake of fire . They will be ins eternal fiery torment

The scripture said Lake of fire is 2nd DEATH , death = die. ... And you contradict that simple truth with the underlined saying " they wont die" . The underlined statement sounds pretty much LIKE satan in the Garden of Eden , Satan " you will surely not die " - Gen 3:4 .

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

Awsome truth. My point to them is that Hell is a temporary abode for the wicked until last judgement. And they will, eventually end up in the lake of fire . Hell only has has tormenting fire . But Lake of fire is made up of fire

@ bold ... scripture said Jesus go to hell too , are you telling us Jesus is a wicked person? Act 2:31 KJV
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jozzy4:

@ bold ... scripture said Jesus go to hell too , are you telling us Jesus is a wicked person? Act 2:31 KJV

He was in hell as sin embodiment. He was made sin. But he wasn't in a fire . Because hell was an abode for departed spirit both good and righteous .the righteous were not tormented but the wicket were .

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

Hell is a temporal abode for the wicked,.
Show scriptural surpport or proof that hell is a temporal abode for the wicked.

It's a place of devil's also ,it's controlled by Satan.
Show scripture to support ur statement that hell is controlled by Satan.

Hell being cast I to lake of fire has to do with its emptying it's content there .

What are/ is the content in hell?
From here we can know if these contents went into the lake of fire with hell.
Pls add scripture to support ur views.
Your theory that there is no infernal end for the wicked . Has been disproved by the scripture I quoted . The wicked ends in fire. Lake of fire .
The wicked?!! . It this a derived analogy or the scripture specifically mentioned the "wicked" with the "lake of fire".

I think you should rather go back to double check on what you have believed and Compare it with new evidence instead of trying to make a mockery

I believe that the God I serve, the God of justice, love, and full of compassion ,Jehovah, will not burn an imperfect human (the condition not his fault or doing) for a million billion years for sins he committed for less than 100 years, with those in heaven having a knowledge of one or all of there other family in that condition.
Burning them forever will not prove jehovah suvereinty or power. Neither is it justice even to use who where created in his image.
I believe the scriptures statement about the future " and the wicked will be no more"!.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

He was in hell as sin embodiment. He was made sin. But he wasn't in a fire . Because hell was an abode for departed spirit both good and righteous .the righteous were not tormented but the wicket were .

Hell was an abode for departed spirit?
Can you show us that in the scriptures?

Does the spirit of man go to hell?.

Pls joeagbaje , can you tell us the difference between "sheol" "hades" and "hell"? .
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Osumare2013: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2015
SamTrust:
From your reply, I found it difficult to comprehend the message you are passing accross, though the bolded areas conjured up the image of what you meant in my mind: HELL FIRE.
Jesus were talking to Jews using their enviromental situations to teach them.
Kindly Re-READ my previous explanation On Gehenna.

King James Version Bible Translation is not consistent in its translation of words. Don't forget that the bible was not written in English Language, rather Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.
New testament was written in Greek.
So what is the original word? It's "GEHENNA," meaning "Valley Of Hinom..." Kindly Re-read my preceeding explanation concerning Gehenna.

So why on earth would KJV relate it to a fiery hell fire.

Then I think if you had already read about my Gehenna explanation, and think deeply plus prayer, I think you would have grasp the meaning.
Thanks.
In your first post, you mentioned that there is no place in the bible where HELL FIRE was mentioned, that's why I gave those scriptures.

Definitions
HELL FIRE- Sheol, Hades, Tartarus; Underworld; World/Realm of the dead; Temporary abode of lost souls. LOCATION: Beneath the earth. Number. 16:31-34. Unsaved souls goto hell after death, while saved souls goto paradise Luke 23:39-43

Luke 16:19-31 - Story of the rich man and Lazarus. This is not parable. Jesus doesn't use names while speaking in parables. It was an event that happened truly. Read it with that understanding and you'll understand that there is Hell fire for unsaved souls and Lake of fire. Also, there is Paradise and New Earth (Jerusalem). Rev. 6:9.

LAKE OF FIRE - Gehenna; Permanent abode of Death, HELL, Satan, his devils, false prophets, and everyone whose name is not found in the book of life. Rev 20:10, 13-15.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Osumare2013: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Always let the bible speak for itself. Don't build your understanding of the bible on what you've read or heard somewhere.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Osumare2013

Unsaved soul go to hell after death

*Laughing* so Jesus is an unsaved soul ? Act 2:31 KJV
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is what happens when you tell lies . Here is your first statement .

My point to them is that Hell is a temporary abode for the wicked

Then you changed .

Joagbaje:

Hell was an abode for departed spirit both good and righteous .

You are just been " tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching " full of " deceptive schemes" -
Eph 4:14

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jozzy4:
This is what happens when you tell lies . Here is your first statement .

Then you changed .

You are just been " tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching " full of " deceptive schemes" -
Eph 4:14

Try not to get insultive, or I may not respond any more to you.

2 Timothy 2:24 (KJV)
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

I still maintain the two statment s they are not Contradictory. Hell was first an abode for all departed spirits. Both good and bad. As the story of lazarus and rich man illustrates. There were two compartments. Separated by a big gulf. Righteous men like Abraham were not under tuture except the wicked . But after Jesus rose ,all the righteous men who were in the good side of hell which is called paradise were carried in captivity to heaven . So hell presently is only for the wicked .

Matthew 27:52 (KJV)
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joagbaje
Hell was first an abode for all departed spirits. Both good and bad. As the story of lazarus and rich man illustrates. There were two compartments. Separated by a big gulf. Righteous men like Abraham were not under tuture except the wicked .

Why this ? Show me the scripture that said Hell is divided into two ? Infact, Did Jesus say Lazarus died and go to a good side of hell ? He said : he go to Abraham Bossom literally " Abraham chest" or side ! Not good side of hell . Human traditions .

But after Jesus rose ,all the righteous men who were in the good side of hell which is called paradise were carried in captivity to heaven . So hell presently is only for the wicked .

Really? they forget to take David along .

" For David did not ascend to the heavens" Act 2:34
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joagbaje:

Try not to get insultive, or I may not respond any more to you.

2 Timothy 2:24 (KJV)
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

I still maintain the two statment s they are not Contradictory. Hell was first an abode for all departed spirits. Both good and bad. As the story of lazarus and rich man illustrates. There were two compartments. Separated by a big gulf. Righteous men like Abraham were not under tuture except the wicked . But after Jesus rose ,all the righteous men who were in the good side of hell which is called paradise were carried in captivity to heaven . So hell presently is only for the wicked .

1. I ask you some questions, so far no answer from you.
2.did Matt 27:52 say that those ressurected ascended to heaven? . Thought they were seen in the city.
3. Why did paul say the tomb of David is still with them, even after jesus ascension.?
4. Jesus said , unless you are born again, you cannot see the kingdom of God, where those that died before jesus came born again?
5. The verse in Matt that you quoted occured before jesus ressurection. Did they go heaven while jesus was still in hell?
6. Now if its only the wicked that are in hell, who are the righteous that are to be resurrected in later days.?
7. Why do you not support ur beliefs with facts/quotes from the bible , especially the issue of spirits going into hell.?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Osumare2013: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jozzy4:

*Laughing* so Jesus is an unsaved soul ? Act 2:31 KJV
You've forgotten that Jesus died as a sinner on the cross. The sin of the whole world was laid on him.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

After death, he went to the lower parts of the earth to preach to the souls there. He also obtained the keys to death when he went down to hell.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Religious leaders are confusionist and most of dere members are already diving tru dat unbrella
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Osumare2013:

You've forgotten that Jesus died as a sinner on the cross. The sin of the whole world was laid on him.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

And if the wages of sin is hellfire , why didnt Jesus go there to be purnished for our sins ?

Dont forget you said he died as a SINNER!!!

After death, he went to the lower parts of the earth to preach to the souls there. He also obtained the keys to death when he went down to hell.
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
Ephesians4:9(Now that he ascended,what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

So all the righteous men of old go to PRISON ? shocked @bold
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Osumare2013: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jozzy4:

And if the wages of sin is hellfire , why didnt Jesus go there to be purnished for our sins ?

Dont forget you said he died as a SINNER!!!

So all the righteous men of old go to PRISON ? shocked @bold
Ans 1: Because he was the Son of God
Acts 13:35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Ans 2: Yes, if that's what you want to hear.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Osumare2013:

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

1. Can you show us the scripture(s) where it is said that jesus went to preach to the souls in hell?

2. Why did jesus preach their and what is the purpose of such action.

3. Show us the scripture that says jesus obtained the keys to death when he was or went down to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Princewell2012(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Joagbaje:

Man, you are contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Joagbaje:

see what is coming out of a so called man of God/pastor of a christ embassy church, haa!!,, now I know u are truly naïve.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=dolphinheart post=38755260]

2.did Matt 27:52 say that those ressurected ascended to heaven? . Thought they were seen in the city.
]

They appeared to some people. They didn't stay. It would have become a bigger news if they stayed back. They were relocated to heaven.

[[quote]3. Why did paul say the tomb of David is still with them, even after jesus ascension.?
]

Even at resurrection, tomb will still be on earth.

[
4. Jesus said , unless you are born again, you cannot see the kingdom of God, where those that died before jesus came born again?
They became perfect when the church was born

Hebrews 11:40 (KJV Strong's)
40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

[5. The verse in Matt that you quoted occured before jesus ressurection. Did they go heaven while jesus was still in hell?]

They went with him after resurrection

[
6. Now if its only the wicked that are in hell, who are the righteous that are to be resurrected in later days.?
Their bodies will be resurrected but their spirits are in heaven.

[7. Why do you not support ur beliefs with facts/quotes from the bible , especially the issue of spirits going into hell.?

OK I will. . It was time issue
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
see what is coming out of a so called man of God/pastor of a christ embassy church, haa!!,, now I know u are truly naïve.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ Joeagbaje

Below are the questions again:

1A. Show scriptural surpport or
proof that hell is a temporal
abode for the wicked.

1B. Show scripture to support ur statement that hell is controlled by Satan.

1C. What are/ is the content in hell?
From here we can know if these contents went into the lake of fire with hell.
Pls add scripture to support ur
views.

1D. The wicked?!! . It this a derived analogy or the scripture specifically mentioned the "wicked" with the "lake of fire".

1E. Hell was an abode for departed spirit?
Can you show us that in the
scriptures?

1F .Does the spirit of man go to
hell?.

1G. Pls joeagbaje , can you tell us the difference between "sheol" "hades" and "hell"? .

They appeared to some
people. They didn't stay. It
would have become a bigger
news if they stayed back.
They were relocated to
heaven.

I asked you : 2.did Matt 27:52 say that those ressurected ascended to heaven?

Your answer shows to all that Matt 27:52 verse that you quoted did not in any way say that the ressurected ascended to heaven .
Your refusal to add scriptures to support ur view of these so called ascension by the people also shows everyone that ur belief is derived from personal
Opinion and not what the bible says. You belief they went to heaven when the scriptures did not tell you so.

Bigger news!? Must the size of the information determine if something is to be written in the scriptures or not?. Was the ressurection before jesus time bigger news cus they stayed alive on earth after there ressurection?. Was the ressurection by jesus of the young girl and lazarus a much bigger news cus they stayed after their ressurection? Was lazarus activity on earth recorded after his ressurection cus he did not ascend to heaven when he was resurrected? How come do you now feel that this ressurection will bring greater news, and therefore because of the lack of such news, it means they did not stay but ascended to heaven.

Since you believe they went to heaven after their resurrection, can you also tell us in what form they entered heaven, with their flesh and blood? Or did they have to die again.?

Even at resurrection, tomb will still be on earth.
3. I asked: Why did paul say
the tomb of David is still with
them, even after Jesus
ascension.?

You did not state why peter said those words.

Hear what the scriptures says:
Excerpts from Acts 2: 29- 34:

29 Men and brethren, let me
freely speak unto you of the
patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried,(note , this statement was made after jesus ascension to heaven and the resurrection that occured during the death of jesus to point) and his
sepulchre(tomb) is with us unto this day.( to add extra prove that David is still dead and buried) ...... For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand.

They became perfect when the church was born
• Hebrews 11:40 (KJV Strong's)
40 God having provided some
better thing for us, that they
without us should not be made
perfect.

It was a simple question I asked , that if those that died before Jesus became born again and you are now saying they became perfect. How does perfection and born again as said by jesus correspond ?
Are you perfect when you are born again?
Even being made perfect is not a key or direct access into heaven.

Now let's look at the scripture you quoted:
Heb 11:39,40
And these all( all the faithfull servants of God mentioned by paul including David o) , having obtained a good report
through faith, received not the promise: (they have not received the promise as at the time those verses was recorded, this goes along with pauls statement that David is still dead and also goes along with all scriptural statements on the requirements needed for humans to make heaven , including the fact that the sacrifice has to be presented in heaven first, before the inheritance can be obtained. 40 God having provided some better thing for us( something better for those who where giving holy spirit, who where baptized and who are alive after jesus ascension) , that they without us should
not be made perfect.

You keep on quoting scriptures that shows ur unscriptural ideaology as flawed.

They went with him after resurrection

You did not add scripture to show this is true. This is another personaly derived analogy and not based on the scriptures.

Luke 24:50-54

And He led them out as far as
Bethany,(not saying it is , but dnt you think this would include those ressurected earlier?) and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He(only jesus ) was parted from them and carried up
into heaven.(only jesus was seen and recorded ascending into heaven )

Still wonder how you found out others ascended with jesus.

I asked you :6. Now if its only the wicked that are in hell, who are the righteous that are to be
resurrected in later days.?
You answered:
Their bodies will be resurrected but their spirits are in heaven.

Wow!.
Before we look at your answer ill like to say again that you did not support ur belief with the scriptures and thus I take these as another personal opinion of urs and not based on the scriptures.
Now let's analyse.
For these to be true , it means that they where not resurrected with there bodies during Christ death but there body will later be ressurected and merged with there spirit in heaven. The saints that were seen in Jerusalem where not with there physical bodies as that has not been resurrected yet. So they will encounter double resurrection or sectionalized stages of resurrection abi?, and some might even be tripple. Verry confusing explanation Bro.

This brings out the question, what goes to hell when man dies, the spirit, soul or body, or the whole three or two of the three, ill surely like to hear ur reply on these.
And which one of them controls our consciousness.
Pls do explain these in ur next post.

OK I will. . It was time issue

Will be waiting

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Joagbaje:

Thanks for the compliment.
its not about thanking me for a compliment it is about u and the lazy congretion you preach to, a person like you is not worthy of preaching. Cuz your doctrine are wack and you claim to be endowed with the holy spirit i pity your church members.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Oppypoppy: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mr samtrust u better start working towards making Heaven, shey u wan go hell ni? wey u dey prove say e no exist. Don't encourage humans to continue in thier sins o BC its will be written against you. Hell is real and not good.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Princewell2012(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oppypoppy:
Mr samtrust u better start working towards making Heaven, shey u wan go hell ni? wey u dey prove say e no exist. Don't encourage humans to continue in thier sins o BC its will be written against you. Hell is real and not good.

Why dont you tell people about heaven and what make you think scaring them with hellfire will make them change

The reason Jesus came into the world was to take people to heaven and not to send them to hellfire.

John 10: 10 i came that they might have life and they might have have it more abundantly.

That's
the good news my brother.

And that's what we supposed to preach, and was what we were commanded to preaches.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by trapQ: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Don't mind these people spreading heresies. I choose to think they are deomons from the pit of hell whose only mission is to drag humanity there by blindfolding them into thinking there's no hell.

malvisguy212:
"And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes,to be cast into HELL , WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. (Mark 9:47-48)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.