Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. (18111 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Princewell2012(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

Why this ? Show me the scripture that said Hell is divided into two ? Infact, Did Jesus say Lazarus died and go to a good side of hell ? He said : he go to Abraham Bossom literally " Abraham chest" or side ! Not good side of hell . Human traditions .

Really? they forget to take David along .

" For David did not ascend to the heavens" Act 2:34

Jozzy4 you will kill person with laugh.@they forget to take David along

laughing seriously..

grin
Jozzy4:

Why this ? Show me the scripture that said Hell is divided into two ? Infact, Did Jesus say Lazarus died and go to a good side of hell ? He said : he go to Abraham Bossom literally " Abraham chest" or side ! Not good side of hell . Human traditions .

Jozzy4 you will kill person with laugh.@they forget to take David along

laughing seriously..

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Princewell2012(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
its not about thanking me for a compliment it is about u and the lazy congretion you preach to, a person like you is not worthy of preaching. Cuz your doctrine are wack and you claim to be endowed with the holy spirit i pity your church members.
grin
EMILO2STAY:
its not about thanking me for a compliment it is about u and the lazy congretion you preach to, a person like you is not worthy of preaching. Cuz your doctrine are wack and you claim to be endowed with the holy spirit i pity your church members.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by sagieramos(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2015
OP u mean say na lie all those pastors and "i went to hell" advocator dey tell us... nice format... me self wan go do my own confession of "god took me to hell" of 1million cd copies

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by var1979n(f): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2015
@Joagbaje

I am born again child of God. I have sent you the email from Nairaland Forum. After getting the voice from God would you be able to contact me. I have certain queries.
Thank you

God Bless
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
sagieramos:
OP u mean say na lie all those pastors and "i went to hell" advocator dey tell us... nice format... me self wan go do my own confession of "god took me to hell" of 1million cd copies
I'm telling you.
Just widening your research paramaters on how the doctrine of hell fire started and you will be overawe.
For those making xxxxx comments, I will not reply.
Thanks.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see my friend, no matter how hard you twist the scripture one thing for sure , the sinner will not be allow into heaven , they will be left together with satan and his angels , this will not be a pleasant experience for this ungodly people.
but not in a fiery fire.
I know it can be hard to belive.
Pls do me a favor on this... PRAY TO GOD ABOUT THIS AND FEED ME BACK.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Jozzy4:

@ bold ... scripture said Jesus go to hell too , are you telling us Jesus is a wicked person? Act 2:31 KJV

He was made sin. He took my place
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Jozzy4:

The passage means that David had not gone to heaven yet when he wrote that prophecy .

Acts 2:34
For David has not gone up into heaven, but says, himself, The Lord said to my Lord, Be seated at my right hand,

They didn't leave david behind .
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
var1979n:
@Joagbaje

I am born again child of God. I have sent you the email from Nairaland Forum. After getting the voice from God would you be able to contact me. I have certain queries.
Thank you

God Bless

I didn't see the mail . Can it be re sent?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

The passage means that David had not gone to heaven yet when he wrote that prophecy .

Acts 2:34
For David has not gone up into heaven, but says, himself, The Lord said to my Lord, Be seated at my right hand,

They didn't leave david behind .

oga, did David go to heaven when he died ? this twisting wont help you - John 3:13

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

He was made sin. He took my place

then if Jesus took the place of you a sinner, then why was he not burning for ur sins in hell ?

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Jozzy4:

then if Jesus took the place of you a sinner, then why was he not burning for ur sins in hell ?

He defeated hell and the devil in hell for my sake.

Revelation 1:18

18 -- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 10:11am On May 01, 2016
Joagbaje:

He defeated hell and the devil in hell for my sake.

Revelation 1:18

18 -- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

No. 1 the scripture u gave says nothing about Jesus fighting and defeating devil and hell. i dont know where u get that from.

No. 2. here is your first statement.

Joagbaje

He was made sin. he took my place

with the above statement, you are actually telling us Jesus replaced you in hell.

if Jesus replaced you in hell, and the penalty for your sin in hell is that you will burn forever in hell, TO REPLACE YOU AND TOOK YOUR PLACE, JESUS will have to suffer ur penalty, to validate ur statement: did Jesus suffer ur penalty in hell ?

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by francis247(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2016
If it is not real then why do we have people and some pastors claiming they've been given a tour of heaven and hell fire by Jesus and that the torment in hell fire is great and unimaginable; that they've met people whom they knew here on earth in hell fire?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by dolphinheart(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:
If it is not real then why do we have people and some pastors claiming they've been given a tour of heaven and hell fire by Jesus and that the torment in hell fire is great and unimaginable; that they've met people whom they knew here on earth in hell fire?

they can't even answer some of the questions posed to them here, but they claim to be pastors. my questions to one of the pastors is still pending on this thread , no answer.
We have even gone into the issue of what goes to hell, the spirit, the body or the soul. Some will defend the fire of hell with scripture that says body and soul goes to the same place, some use spirit, they will never come to a conclusion of what goes there!

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by easterwick(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE IN THIS LAST DAYS....
Desolation abomination is already standing in the holy place do not be partaker with her.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
HELL IS REAL!

The bible is awash with the reality of hell! The location of hell is in the bible.

Jesus gave a real life story of two men in which the rich man went to hell.
Luke16:20-23

There are four words translated as hell in KJV
1. Sheol; this is an Hebrew word which denote the general abode of all men.
2.hades; this is the Greek word for sheol.
3. Gehena; ( named after the place where bodies where burnt originally named Ben hinom), this is specifically used for sinners ( translated literally as hell fire in KJV)
4. Tartarus; the place in which rebellious angels are been kept till the judgement

In summary, hell is a prison where rebellious souls are held till the heaven and earth pass away.

If hell is for sinners why is it that righteous people like Abramham, Isaac, Jacob were there?
The answer is people need to understand that the sin of Adam made everybody rebels by nature.
So, everyman by nature has his destination as hell.
But, the saints like Abraham , Isaac etc were justified by God through faith although they still went to hell but were not in torment like the sinners.
Readers should read these passages of the bible carefully
Psalms 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Each time hell is mention for sinners it is always punishment and torture with fire.

When Jesus died he went to hell and manifested himself to the saints.
However his resurrection brought them (old testament saints )out of hell to be with him in heaven, so that christians who die after Jesus resurrection go to meet their Lord in heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

ONLY SINNERS GO TO HELL!

JESUS HAS DESTROYED HELL FOR BELIVERS!
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Peacefullove: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
solite3:
HELL IS REAL!

The bible is awash with the reality of hell! The location of hell is in the bible.

Jesus gave a real life story of two men in which the rich man went to hell.
Luke16:20-23

There are four words translated as hell in KJV
1. Sheol; this is an Hebrew word which denote the general abode of all men.
2.hades; this is the Greek word for sheol.
3. Gehena; ( named after the place where bodies where burnt originally named Ben hinom), this is specifically used for sinners ( translated literally as hell fire in KJV)
4. Tartarus; the place in which rebellious angels are been kept till the judgement

In summary, hell is a prison where rebellious souls are held till the heaven and earth pass away.

If hell is for sinners why is it that righteous people like Abramham, Isaac, Jacob were there?
The answer is people need to understand that the sin of Adam made everybody rebels by nature.
So, everyman by nature has his destination as hell.
But, the saints like Abraham , Isaac etc were justified by God through faith although they still went to hell but were not in torment like the sinners.
Readers should read these passages of the bible carefully
Psalms 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Each time hell is mention for sinners it is always punishment and torture with fire.

When Jesus died he went to hell and manifested himself to the saints.
However his resurrection brought them (old testament saints )out of hell to be with him in heaven, so that christians who die after Jesus resurrection go to meet their Lord in heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

ONLY SINNERS GO TO HELL!

JESUS HAS DESTROYED HELL FOR BELIVERS!

Man, the same bible said the wicked will be annihilated, contradiction ? Psalm 92:7
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Peacefullove:

Man, the same bible said the wicked will be annihilated, contradiction ? Psalm 92:7
it didn't say annihilate.
Destroyed forever.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Peacefullove: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
solite3:
it didn't say annihilate.
Destroyed forever.

undecided and. what's the difference ?

NET Bible
When the wicked sprout up like grass, and all the evildoers glisten, it is so that they may be annihilated. Psalm 92:7
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Peacefullove:

undecided and. what's the difference ?

NET Bible
When the wicked sprout up like grass, and all the evildoers glisten, it is so that they may be annihilated. Psalm 92:7
when you destroy something does it stop existing?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Peacefullove: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
solite3:
when you destroy something does it stop existing?

Consult your dictionary cos I can see you don't know the meaning of destroy and annihilate - says psalm 92:7

Or for practical purpose , destroy your clothes and tell me if you will ever set your eyes on that particular cloth again
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by oaroloye(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

You talk too much.

Everything I need to know about Hell Fire being real I get from these statements of YAHSHUA my Lord and Saviour:

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When the Son of Man shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him shall be gathered all Nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his Sheep from the Goats:
33. "And he shall set the Sheep on his right hand,
but the Goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. "Then shall the Righteous answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST
OF THESE MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK,
AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER,
OR NAKED,
OR SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

IN 2,000 YEARS, NO CHRISTIAN HAS UNDERSTOOD WHAT THIS PARABLE REALLY MEANS- BECAUSE IT REQUIRES:

(1) That the Reader be BORN AGAIN to see The Kingdom of God.

(2) The Reader must be Knowledgeable in MICROBIOLOGY SCIENCE.

I am certain that advanced Biology Scientists like Atheist RICHARD DAWKINS, and Evangelical Christian KENT HOVIND, cannot look at this Parable, and understand the connection between YAHSHUA'S HEALING POWERS and the things he requires his Disciples to do.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him two
of his Disciples sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
20. When the men were come unto him, they said,
"John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying,
'Art thou he that should come?
or look we for Another?' "
21. And in that same hour he cured many
of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits;
and unto many that were blind he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering said unto them,
"Go your way, and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the blind see, the lame walk,
the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear,
the dead are raised,
to the poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be offended in me."

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater works than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

THE CHARITABLE ACTIONS YAHSHUA DEMANDS ARE THE PRINCIPLES OF CELL DAMAGE REPAIR.

The Oyinbos really have no interest in the Full Power of The Holy Ghost being restored to the Church, so their "CHRISTIAN" SCIENTISTS do not tell us that THIS IS THE SECRET of HEALING POWER.

FIRE AND WATER are SPIRITUAL CONDUITS which can be used to CONVEY or CONTAIN Spiritual Entities and Spiritual Powers.

Therefore Yahshua declared that if someone had messed up badly, the Move is to contrive to die UNDERWATER- so that there should be no chance of ending up in the FIRE Dimensions.

. MATTHEW 18:6.

6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone were hanged
about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea."

MOST SOULS OF PEOPLE WHO DIE ARE DESTROYED WITHIN MOMENTS OF THE LOSS OF THEIR PHYSICAL BODY.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

THE SHORT EXPLANATION IS THAT THEY ARE EXPOSED TO FORCES THAT THEY HAVE NOT PREPARED THEMSELVES TO CONFRONT.

INFANTS, CHILDREN, AND OTHER PEOPLE IGNORANT OF SPIRITUAL REALITY are cut down mercilessly, as soon as they lose their Physical Body.

This is an impersonal process that does not care who you are, nor what you have suffered, nor enjoyed in life, etc. etc..

Those who have undergone Disciples to ESCAPE this fate are DANGEROUS.

They have the capacity for enormous destruction, and could potentially seize some infant's body, and take over its life.

This must be prevented, hence HELL, PARADISE, and HEAVEN to keep them off the Field.

. DANIEL 3:20-27.

20. And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army
to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen,
and their hats, and their other garments,
and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22. Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent,
and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire
slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
23. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied,
and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors,
"Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?"
They answered and said unto the king,
"True, O king."
25. He answered and said,
"Lo, I see four men loose,
walking in the midst of the fire,
and they have no hurt;
and the form of the fourth
is like the Son of God."
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace,
and spake, and said,
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of The Most High God,
come forth, and come hither."
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
27. And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors,
being gathered together, saw these men,
upon whose bodies the fire had no power,
nor was an hair of their head singed,
neither were their coats changed,
nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

ORDINARY FIRE DOES NOT INJURE A SPIRIT BEING, NOR A HOLY MAN.

The idea that Souls are "BURNING" in Hell is ridiculous, in face of Scriptural Precedent.

It will be found that those who have these silly ideas did not get them from The Bible.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by oaroloye(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

Peacefullove:

THERE ARE FOUR AFTERLIFE FATES:

ANNIHILATION, HELL, PARADISE, and HHEAVEN.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by oaroloye(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

Jozzy4:

Scoffers and Scorners are never Blessed.

Those who meditate on The Word of God are Blessed with Wisdom and Understanding, Knowledge and Power.

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in The Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in The Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is in The Law of the LORD;
and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5. Therefore the Ungodly shall not stand in the Judgment,
nor Sinners in the Congregation of the Righteous.
6. For the LORD knoweth The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly shall perish.

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF LIFE: SEVEN OF HEAVEN AND THAT OF THE EARTH.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS," SAITH THE LORD.
9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

THE ANCIENT Israelites rarely acquired Heavenly Life Force, therefore, they did not ascend into Heaven when they died.

You cannot understand God's Heavenly Word without the LIFE FORCE of The Heavenly Level He is speaking from.

This is acquired by obeying The Commandments of God from that Heaven Universe Level.

ABRAHAM'S BOSOM is the name the Ancient Israelites gave to the Place Abraham was allotted in SHEOL.

YAHSHUA did not invent the term. LOOK IT UP.

[See: ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDICEA and JEWISH ENCYCLOPAEDIA.]

However, it emerges that THE BIBLE does NOT have a MONOPOLY on The AfterLife, but ANY MAN OF KNOWLEDGE CAN CREATE AN AFTERLIFE HAVEN for himself and his followers.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

. JOHN 14:1-7.

"LET not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House are many Mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."

I AM RATHER FED UP of people who believe that the people who taught them first had all the answers.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH literally killed thousands into millions of people to eliminate the Knowledge that the POPE'S control of the Afterlife was NOT as secure as they wanted people to think.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT PURGATORY EXISTS- JUST AS THEY SAY IT DOES.

But what they "forget" to tell their people is that THEY CREATED IT.

It only pertains to ROMAN CATHOLICS- because THEY DID THE RIGHT RITUALS to create and maintain such a Spiritual Construct.

That is why they NEED millions of CELIBATE MONKS AND NUNS.

(CELIBATES can do ANYTHING- if they are correctly-trained.)

Their Ritual SHOULD work, because it is BASED on the CORRECT SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES.

AURICULAR CONFESSION is VERY important.
EXTREME UNCTION is important.
THE ROSARY is important.
DAILY MASS is important.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Peacefullove:

Consult your dictionary cos I can see you don't know the meaning of destroy and annihilate - says psalm 92:7

Or for practical purpose , destroy your clothes and tell me if you will ever set your eyes on that particular cloth again
depends on what type of destruction.
You can destroy your clothes by tearing it to shreds.

.It should be made clear that destroy does not here mean annihilation. The lost will not cease to exist, but in their resurrected bodies “will go away into eternal punishment,” just as the saved in their resurrected bodies will go into “eternal life” (Matt. 25:46). The word behind destroy (appolumi) does not convey the notion of extinction but of great loss or ruin. Paul uses the same term in 2 Thessalonians 1:9, where he speaks of “eternal destruction”-a phrase that would not make sense if “destruction” meant annihilation, which by definition cannot be eternal. That which is annihilated ceases to exist.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by oaroloye(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

Jozzy4:

NOBODY SAID that Sinners "BURN" in Hell; that is your own presumption.

The Punishment of Hell consists in GOING THERE.

You do not have to STAY there.

If you can LEAVE- all the more Power to you!

That should be why it is possible for Humans to Raise Sinners from the dead.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by oaroloye(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

Jozzy4:

NOBODY SAID that Sinners "BURN" in Hell; that is your own presumption.

The Punishment of Hell consists in GOING THERE.

You do not have to STAY there.

If you can LEAVE- all the more Power to you!

That should be why it is possible for Humans to Raise Sinners from the dead.

YAHSHUA was able to LEAVE, because GOD saw that He didn't BELONG there, and REINSTATED him to LIFE.

Since he was not a Sinner, the Sins he took to Hell with him stayed in Hell.

If a Sinner is resurrected from the dead, their Sins Resurrect with them.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Peacefullove: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
solite3:
depends on what type of destruction.
You can destroy your clothes by tearing it to shreds.

You can't escape it , when you destroy something .. It cease to function . that cloth you tear to shred cease to exist as your cloth. As time goes by the shreds dissapear into non existence .

.It should be made clear that destroy does not here mean annihilation.

You can't fool anyone , the Hebrew word In that psalm 92:7 I gave you is "shamad " , total destruction. Which is why NET bible says annihilation.

The lost will not cease to exist,

I dont get you here , Won't the cloth you tear to shred cease from being your cloth ?

but in their resurrected bodies “will go away into eternal punishment,” just as the saved in their resurrected bodies will go into “eternal life” (Matt. 25:46).

What is eternal life ? Is it not life everlasting . are you now telling me that someone that will be punished everlasting if that's the case won't need to have life everlasting !

That means both parties will have eternal life going by the hell interpretation that you gave.

But if that punishment is death as stated in Romans 6:23 , then the righteous have everlasting life while the wicked have the punishment of death .

The word behind destroy (appolumi) does not convey the notion of extinction but of great loss or ruin. Paul uses the same term in 2 Thessalonians 1:9, where he speaks of “eternal destruction”-a phrase that would not make sense if “destruction” meant annihilation, which by definition cannot be eternal. That which is annihilated ceases to exist.

So also the cloth you destroyed ceased from being your cloth . its ruined, get the meaning of destroy straight , and check the Hebrew word rendered annihilation in psalm 92:7 .
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by otemanuduno: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

Hell fire is an uderstatement. The end of the wicked is worse than Hell ,it is LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Yeah, meant for Yahweh and his followers, right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Peacefullove post=49155886]

You can't escape it , when you destroy something .. It cease to function . that cloth you tear to shred cease to exist as your cloth. As time goes by the shreds dissapear into non existence
hello! Shredding my clothes does not mean it no longer exist.
The key word is that non functionality!
When those clothes are destroyed it is useless to me.
The clothes's disappearance is not the destruction of the clothes but the shredding ( making it useless)

You can't fool anyone , the Hebrew word In that psalm 92:7 I gave you is "shamad " , total destruction. Which is why NET bible says annihilation.
Jesus is the best person to explain what he meant by the destruction of the wicked.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I dont get you here , Won't the cloth you tear to shred cease from being your cloth ?
it ceases to be my clothes but it does not cease to exist.
This is what happens to a sinner. He is cut of from God.
2 Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

The question is, what is the function of the soul?

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

People who are destroyed cannot praise God which is their function not that they will cease to exist!

What is eternal life ? Is it not life everlasting . are you now telling me that someone that will be punished everlasting if that's the case won't need to have life everlasting !
first of all, life does not just mean to exist.
There are two type of life,
1 biological life
2. Spiritual life
Even biological life does not mean just to exist stones exist but are they living? No!
Just as biological life has its characteristics so spiritual life has its own.
Everlasting life is the life of God.
A life of of union with God.

That means both parties will have eternal life going by the hell interpretation that you gave.
noo!

But if that punishment is death as stated in Romans 6:23 , then the righteous have everlasting life while the wicked have the punishment of death .
death does not mean cessation of existence but to be cut of or shut up.
Either from men or from God.

So also the cloth you destroyed ceased from being your cloth . its ruined, get the meaning of destroy straight , and check the Hebrew word rendered annihilation in psalm 92:7 .
the clothes I destroyed no longer functions as my clothes but it's still there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Famous Christian Martyrs / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.