Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28938 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
This cocoa girl is quite funny.
freecocoa:
A machine that would scrub thoroughly.tongue
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ntorr..
Sacluxpaint:
Lalasticlala,Ishilove and super mods. My insightful topic didnt make frontpage and na washing pant and plate make am before me. Continu
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Odi egwu! Kam nukwa.
happykidArotiba:
Real Women!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy cheesy.Now you are talking!
As a young man or woman, it is good to have household properties before marriage.As a young woman I prefer to buy the latest brand of pots than the latest shoe, OKIRIKA still dey grin.

I developed thus attitude of paying in installments to buy virtually all kinds of household electronics. LG does that! This light wey u a dey swear say e no dey constant, no be to power gadgets for easy life? To mange and multitask both at home and in our various offices.Ioffices.If you want a wife that will hand wash, dont agitate for electricity. Use charcoal iron for your clothes then cheesy

Abeg just tell mum and dad dat ure taken......ure a good wife material
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..as a matter of fact I luv cooking,apart from mum I'm the only female,so I guess that's it.

Good for you and btw how come your very first thread ever created by you made front page?

I will set up a commitee to look into this.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Adaeze003(f): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cooking and cleaning the louvers...

I just do em coz I hate dirt n eating in sheds...
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol,na Godwin
Toks2008:

Good for you and btw how come your very first thread ever created by you made front page?

I will set up a commitee to look into this.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Lol, u myt av a robot dah does it 4 u

That will be nice!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by petkoffDrake(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
pls come and wash my empty pot of Ogbono. I'll buy porch for u
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Ghost01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
opeaceo:

Lazy boy, you should have said ALL.
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
LOL, the funny part is as much as u hate doing them, u still do it anyway.

Well, luckily I grew up in the right environment with a bunch of neat freaks like moi, and now I've only myself to clean up after. No biggie.

The no ironing thing I'm leaving as a part of my legacy, no compromises.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mikkypel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who won marry suffer head before? grin grin How much be that bride price,12k? Sweety, add more 30k to that money and get a washing machine.
No, I like it natural
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lepasharon(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, luckily I grew up in the right environment with a bunch of neat freaks like moi, and now I've only myself to clean up after. No biggie.

wash and wear cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by no2fuks(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Heat ko? But you like hot food abi? I love washing plates and clothes too. Love cooking but hate ironing with a passion, the last time my mom begged me to iron for her i burnt my thigh with the iron.

do you iron on your lap op?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by no2fuks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
creepsyme:
I really hate washing. dnt quote me and say I fix nails because am allergic to artificial nails.

just say you dont like artificial nails lol
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
no2fuks:

do you iron on your lap op?
I was actually making use of the center table back then, I sat down on the sitting room chair and I was ironing so my thighs were in the same proportion as the table.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ChynoBEATS: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..that's ur call then
grin ah'nor get choice .....
Thats it 4me... N i dont see chores like work .. 2me it's for passing out time
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mrham03(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

hahaha, am also not gud when it comes to ironing btw so its not any big deal, i hope the cleaning doesnt stress u out tho
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by stwazobia: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sincerely there is no house chores that i dont like doing, I started doing house chores at the age of 7 and still do it till now. I love cleaning the toilet, bathroom and the kitchen... Things that make me continue doing it is that i derived joy doing then, also i do it always to relieve my only sister the stress of doing it. So whenever i am around and free : i pick a house chores and take care off.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
lepasharon:

wash and wear cool

Yh, if you run the cycle and immediately fold/hang and maintain your clothes properly, you shouldn't get wrinkles. I rarely have that issue. I'll use a streamer sometimes. I might dry clean for events and special occasions.

My sisters and I sometimes design our own clothes for occasions, and I'd always get stuck with ironing duty throughout the process only to pull a Houdini thereby forcing them to do it cool
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
chomytex:
Odi egwu! Kam nukwa.
meaning
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Meaning neva mind!
happykidArotiba:
meaning
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
mikkypel:

No, I like it natural

Then wash your family clothes yourself.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mikkypel(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Then wash your family clothes yourself.
Oops, what kind of girl are u?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Tallestt(f): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
Give me any house chores I'll do and ask for more but,washing the toilet is a HELL NO!! God! I hate washing the toilet
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by sparkleice(f): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
I can do all thngs thru christ dat strengthenent me..I do all d house chores & do t wt Joy cos s my duty as a woman.excpt am sick or I don't want to do t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.