Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28932 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by yemex04(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2015
I dislike doing anything called 'house core'!..although I force myself to wash some pairs of shirt & trousers cos I got no choice cry smiley..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
ah! Mine's d opposite oo, I can sweep over and over again, just dnt ask me to wash plates
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Realtol(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
Are you a great Ife? Kafinta is around... Hope you flow with that. LolLol grin
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by queencalipso(f): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Any chores goes for me except ironing, I only iron my clothes when I feel its too rumpled to wear. Give me pile of clothes to wash or cooking, dishes or even sweeping at a time I will take it than ironing. reason I hate wasting time turning one piece of cloth for like 20mins all in the name of ironing a time I can easily use to do all the other chores. The thought of ironing clothes give me headache.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mikkypel(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
Washing clothes. Hate that!
No I cannot marry you, keeps my bride price, onto the next one
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mikkypel(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
No, I prefer to sweep the whole Street than wash plates
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Ghost01(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Cooking and sweeping.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by omojeesu(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2015
None! Perharps the question should be what chores we ENJOY MOST?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chigoizie7(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Washing of dishes, more reason why I don't cook.

I can wash heaps of clothes, I can sweep the whole house and mob it. But to wash plates? Mbanu, that's why I still eat out.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by okenna1(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
mind. u dat ur husband won't buy washing machine or dish washer..... better change
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Sobeautiful: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
All of them!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Are these future wives? Hmmmmmm
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Mbahimmaculate: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Mine is washing of plates, I so much hate it and I believe in after eating wash the plates immediately than abandoning them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by qreem231(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
My Nigga!!!! I do d same also bruv.....infact I even get customer sef,den wen I'm home,i use d laundry machine.....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
keppyy:

Yes nauuu, who will do it for me?
Lol, u myt av a robot dah does it 4 u
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
happykidArotiba:
u sit on ur clothes?

I watch out for anyone going to do ironing cheesy

If no one Is,,, cry I do it. Within 5mins I'm tru tho undecided
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
An0nimus:

kpakam. I have to drag myself to do this everytime. Now washing clothes is starting to irk me, that 1-hr + is looking too expensive to spend on the chore.

Expensive i tell you, I'd rather watch movies

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
ceeethru:
you must marry o! lol
hahaha, I rather live wit a pet..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
queencalipso:
Any chores goes for me except ironing, I only iron my clothes when I feel its too rumpled to wear. Give me pile of clothes to wash or cooking, dishes or even sweeping at a time I will take it than ironing. reason I hate wasting time turning one piece of cloth for like 20mins all in the name of ironing a time I can easily use to do all the other chores. The thought of ironing clothes give me headache.
very well.. Let's invent a machine dah wen u place d cloth insyd, it just stretches evrythn smoothly in 5seconds...

Btw, I hate ironin large number of clothes just like u do..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
washing plates especially okro soup plates or pot
gringringringrin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
walahi, i no know wetin to talk.....lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by 360jamng(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
Washing clothes. Hate that!

Thunder FIRE all these girls way day post for here!!

Who go cum MARRY You.

So if I marry you, you tell me yu hate washing plate X ironing X Washing cloths X fetching water.

Nawa oooo

Na to F*ck and leave you 'cos una no be wife material
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Barbiekhadyjarh: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate washing the dishes
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! I don't blame you. That is what your daughter hter would only be good for. Lazy fellow!
grin grin grin BABY COOL DOWN, TRY AND READ BETWEEN THE LINE.

HABAAA!!!! SO YOU DON HATE ME REACH LIKE THIS. NO WORRY, BECAUSE OF YOU I GO DEACTIVATE THIS ACCOUNT.

SO IF PERSON DEY WOO YOU NOW, YOU GO CALL THE GUY ODE BY grin grin grin. NO WORRY, YOU ARE STILL MY ONE AND ONLY BABY, I SWEAR I GO MISS YOU wink
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by omoabike: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
For me that would be ironing of clothes.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by jedyjedy(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate ironing with passion.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
snakebeat:

An indolent skank, that's what u're. I bet u wouldn't want me to get u into my thug process, so swerve sharply.
Silly girl...

What is holding you back, dumb-dumb?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Eshinery(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
I don't like going about long distance in search of water during general scarcity
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
I Like washing of plates, ironing buh hate sweeping and cooking,also fetching of water
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

And I ate okra soup last night.....kindly help me with d dishes
iffa punch u ehhnn
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Eyekandi:
Ironing cry cry
Wow! So I have someone like me here.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
gringringringrin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha walahi, i no know wetin to talk.....lol
lol
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
gringringringrin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha walahi, i no know wetin to talk.....lol
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.