Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House (24616 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by PRYCE(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan,Okonjo Iweala and Dieziani Allison Madueke.
In your dreams!
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by oloriooko(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
hmmm..........
Dansuki must have acted on instruction to arrest PMB back then.
DSS acted on instruction to arrest Dansuki, reason he was house arrested.

Thus move, I believe is not a vengeance mission as some think but it must have been a tip off about Danauki's skeleton in his cupboard that warranted such action.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Apsssal(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
hm hm it is well
It's already well
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
9ja4Change:
This is getting really interesting!

As long as there would be relatively peace and all stolen monies returned as soon as possible, PMB has my full support no matter whose toes are stepped on!!!
what makes you people think Buhari himself is corruption free. When he was head of state Billions was found his brother account in oversea. When you people are done trying to paint Jonathan tension like it's the time Nigeria money was all looted, plz do well to remember how OBJ looted, how abacha looted, how Tinubu looted, how Ameachi sold completely everything Rivers state owns.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by CSTR2: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
When a nation has a dunce like buhahari as president, then you know such nation is hopeless.
Almajiri president.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by princebishop(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
am seeing things

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by tommykiwi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
... *sips zobo *...
dis ur zobo no dey finish? DSS una for sleep there. Boko boys dey there una no go kill them na innocent citizen una dey disturb...hiss.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by sirthisthickkal: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
lifezone247:
Pass some little here pls.
*pours zobo into cup*
Drink and enjoy.
But don't quote me if you should wake up 11am tomorrow o wink
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by nasihu: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its no longer biz as usual
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by ApenaEde: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
After Dazuki & Dandogo, Jonantan , Dieziole & Iweaole. D next personal non grata is no body but Terrorist A sari Tokunbo.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by jcross19: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
mascot87:

Human beings ehn. The must complex entity in the whole world. Nothing can be done to satisfy them. Smh
that's true ooh humans are unpredictable instead we should look how we can stop these beasts call boko harams instead is doing the right thing in wrong time. First the lives of your citizen means a lot to a good leader. I can remember I single Israelite was used to exchange 10 palestinians , can you see 1=10 how israel value their citizen.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Israel5(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm just here to comment angry
you've clearly not done that
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Israel5(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Bubu is probably going to deny he never ordered the arrest.
as usual. My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by jcross19: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
bettercreature:
There must be a serious reason am sure Dasuki and PDP knows about Bokoharam because i could see PDP panicking since yesterday
because you supported do not mean you should reason like fowl buhari was quoted saying "killing boko haram is war against northerns "even that statement will show to you the sponsors of boko harams that's why nigeria government prone to failure because that statement can lead buhari to life imprisonment in uk or USA for terrorism but nigeria is a refuge for a terrorists and looters.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by sirthisthickkal: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
tommykiwi:
dis ur zobo no dey finish? DSS una for sleep there. Boko boys dey there una no go kill them na innocent citizen una dey disturb...hiss.

Is that another way of saying you want some? all you need to do is ask cool
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by bettercreature(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
jcross19:
because you supported do not mean you should reason like fowl buhari was quoted saying "killing boko haram is war against northerns "even that statement will show to you the sponsors of boko harams that's why nigeria government prone to failure because that statement can lead buhari to life imprisonment in uk or USA for terrorism but nigeria is a refuge for a terrorists and looters.
You have no respect for elders you need home training
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dis present govt should learn how to finish what dey started, I hope dey will not abandon Nigerians when our hope is risen....Kashamu case abandon and dis again
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by gsalvatore: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will never be convinced about all this charade, yes I said it, It is all Charade till I see Somebody in jail.

PMB is a joke to me. Nobody has gone to jail till now. All Nigerians see is Tom and Jerry spectacle here.

I can even bet that he will deny this saga later on.

Those saying had it been the person being prosecuted was from the south they will start shouting. Buhari will play Tom and Jerry with his Northern friends/cronies only to end up jailing the southerners if they are found wanting.

Look out the Lamidos, they were remanded by the court for two months pending the next court case. The press started shouting that the Lamidos are in jail for two months. So even if it was tru, how can a looter like Lamido and the level of his loot take a paltry sentence of two months? I mean wtf is wrong with Nigerians? How can you go to jail without a sentence or conviction.?

As we speak the Lamidos are out on bail. They couldn't keep them till the next court case as stipulated by a federal court. They moved them to Abuja and like a flick of a wand they are out on bail. And you folks want me to believe all these rubbish?

You folks should not be carried away. Some fools on here don't think, their brains are mere furniture.

Nobody is convicted yet. How can you fight corruption when nobody is going to jail?

They can fool all the SaTanoids and Apc-dickheads but not me.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by lifezone247(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

*pours zobo into cup*

Drink and enjoy.

But don't quote me if you should wake up 11am tomorrow o
wink

Dat means it's not the sobo I knw then
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by funkiebully: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Daura coconut head dullard shame on ur vendetta game

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by sirthisthickkal: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
lifezone247:
Dat means it's not the sobo I knw then
It's the same zobo you know, just that it has been improved.

With little kush.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by lifezone247(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

It's the same zobo you know, just that it has been improved.

With little kush.
Hmmm ok oo.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by saladin24(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan,Okonjo Iweala and Dieziani Allison Madueke.
Including Barcanista.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by cut007: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Temporary respite. The seige was perhaps to send a signal of what lies ahead.

And that the money seized by SA has been returned is another achievement by the FG which may not have been a coincidence in this saga.

That Dasuki's passport has been seized and he cannot escape for now is a clear sign that all those who sabotaged our security and economy will know that PMB is ready to make living in Nigeria very hellish for them. It's no longer business as usual.

No amount of wailing will save them when they're being dealt with. After all, they didn't care about Nigerians when they were virtually bastardizing us.

Karma is a b.itch!
children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by ideylaff: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
bettercreature:
There must be a serious reason am sure Dasuki and PDP knows about Bokoharam because i could see PDP panicking since yesterday

spot on.... they even used it to try and win the election by saying they will defeat BH in 6 weeks b4 the elections....suspects

Exactly... dont know why people are making noise even when they are not privy to what happenned and just getting emotional for anything to nail the President
One minute hs slow, one minute hes undemocratic, one minute hes not meddling in the NASS, one minute they say hes not to smart as a politician

When a whole NSA Budget moved from N50 Billion naira to 150 Billion naira under dasukis reign and u say he does not need questioning

This country makes me cry sometimes

Do they know the kind of power dasuki had....

In high sensitive matters of National Security, exceptions are made. They did not just besiege is house, they arrived his house to show him the search warrant so they can carry out their search and hes has refused to open the door. Even in civilised societies and democracies, once you refuse to open your door to Security Agencies, you leave yourself open to invasion with forceful powers
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by sunsewa: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrPeterson:
Ok , who is next ?
Amaechi aka Judas
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
DSS needs to follow the rule of law or else we would have another Mugabe on our hands.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Bushdiri(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
]buhari and propaganda
Buhari means hate
APC means lies and propaganda.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by kuchikau: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
The bastard of a president should concentrate on national development and fulfilling his campaigne promises rather than fighting perceived enemies...
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by kuchikau: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
....The bastard of a president should concentrate on national development and fulfilling his campaigne promises rather than fighting perceived enemies...
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by emmatok(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Temporary respite. The seige was perhaps to send a signal of what lies ahead.

And that the money seized by SA has been returned is another achievement by the FG which may not have been a coincidence in this saga.

That Dasuki's passport has been seized and he cannot escape for now is a clear sign that all those who sabotaged our security and economy will know that PMB is ready to make living in Nigeria very hellish for them. It's no longer business as usual.

No amount of wailing will save them when they're being dealt with. After all, they didn't care about Nigerians when they were virtually bastardizing us.

Karma is a b.itch!

Yea i heard the SA money was return during the siege on the former NSA.
This mean that the theory of money laundry by PGEJ, with Pastor Ayo jet was right.
That money was never meant the buy weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.