Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured (61001 Views)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by viviangist: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
This multi-million naira property belonging to Atiku Dasuki, son of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki located at Brains and Hammers estate in Gudu district of Abuja was confiscated by the Economics and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Sambo Dasuki, who is currently facing several count charges over the $2.1bn arms deal scam was said to have purchased the house for his son at the cost of N90million

According to our source, the house was subsequently renovated and furnished with the sum of $3 million.

The contract for the renovation and furnishing of the house was awarded to a Lebanese company whose name was not disclosed.

photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/sambo-dasuki-sons-house-was-today-sealed-by-the-efcc-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by viviangist: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Trailblazer1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
why dasuki decided to share all the $2.1 billion instead of amass it to himself is what I can't still decipher undecided

Is he a cheerful giver grin grin grin

I expected the EFCC to discover where the money was hidden, but alas, there is no money any where undecided

He shared it all grin grin grin grin

He surely deserve an award for this grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Tycoflu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
front page. Vivian see as you book space for your own thread. Struggle for FTC is real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Karlovich: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope this time around someone will be jailed unlike saraki's case. Its only in nigeria that corrupt politicians walk freely, also efcc should have done better, Those things written could easily be removed and repainted under 20mins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by dhebo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
all this efcc go just disfigure person house.if u wan arrest arrest no turn artist for person house undecided..shuo!!!!

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ukochukwu na the same people. Apc fighting Pdp .Corruption probes everywhere, no one is safe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesygrin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari has put 80% of all his effort in fighting corruption in the last 8 months plus. Still yet, the court is yet to sentence
anyone. Come to think that Politicians like amaechi, rochas, fahola are yet to be invited by the EFCC makes this corruption fight laughable.
The economy is in a very bad state, while the president is there fighting opposition in the name of corruption and also touring the globe.

Dear prsido, please put more effort in moving the country forward and Stop this silly vendetta.

1 dollar is now 305 naira, the rate of inflation is very high, little or no capital project going on. Naija don jaga jaga. Eedris Abdulkareem sang that song too early.

176 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by godfirstawe: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Badeh first, $den this one...

We are watching this drama. ..and am sure this seasonal film will have many series.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Trapping(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Crap!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by kamatofeelz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
I need just 1million to correct all d odds in my life..... Weh was I wen dis money dy circulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by tubouncen(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can i stay in the house for a while?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by fiftynaira(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
One by one dem go catch them all.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
kamatofeelz:
I need just 1million to correct all d odds in my life..... Weh was I wen dis money dy circulate

Which money was shared. It is so appealing that the so called youths have allowed dubious APC to use the media to brianwashed them. Why are we sentencing dasuki before the court We shouldn't mind all this silly media cheap propaganda. Let us allow the court to judge before we do.

Why do you think that the FG want a secret trials for dasuki while he dasuki wants an open trials

I believe that many cans of worm will be open if the FG govt go on an open trials for dasuki.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
viviangist:
This multi-million naira property belonging to Atiku Dasuki, son of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki located at Brains and Hammers estate in Gudu district of Abuja was confiscated by the Economics and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Sambo Dasuki, who is currently facing several count charges over the $2.1bn arms deal scam was said to have purchased the house for his son at the cost of N90million
According to our source, the house was subsequently renovated and furnished with the sum of $3 million.
The contract for the renovation and furnishing of the house was awarded to a Lebanese company whose name was not disclosed.
photo below.
Source http://www.viviangist.com/sambo-dasuki-sons-house-was-today-sealed-by-the-efcc-pictured
Cc; lalasticlala

chai shocked shocked shocked.this vivian gist can lie for africa. renovate a house bought for 90million with $3million? undecided undecided. tell me anoda lie

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by free2ryhme: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
seal all the stolen wealth

seal them alll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by phemmyjohnson: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
When buhari is thru with this man, he will seek citizenship from another country alongside his family...
A prison should be constructed and named "DASUKI"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by free2ryhme: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
the evil in the land shall be cleansed

sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Autolord: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
That is a good start but before we Nigerians take you serious seal [size=25pt]Ameachi, saraki, IBB, Atiku, Abacha,[/size] etc. homes first.

Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

Burukutu drinking

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by cybertuns(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by free2ryhme: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
infact anybody that was implicated even if he / she is dead seal the grave

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lmaooo. cheesy

Na that "EFCC KEEP OFF"funny me pass.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ricsman(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
so so bad now
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by VickyRotex(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
dhebo:
all this efcc go just disfigure person house.if u wan arrest arrest no turn artist for person house undecided..shuo!!!!

I tire o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Dahveydson(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
LOL
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by hobermener: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
$3million spent on refurbishing a house bought at the cost of N90 million. Besides the house doesn't look so. EFCC easy oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ipledge10(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who wake the sleeping giant (EFCC)?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
You guys should always confirm the stories of Vivian before pushing it to frontpage. This is the real story of what happened>>> vanguardngr.com/efcc-seals-dasuki-sons-expensive-home

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Paddy247: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
ok
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by sukkot: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.