Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (61506 Views)

Kindness Costs Nothing:photos Captures Acts Of Compassion From Around The World / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by tonychristopher: 2:53am On Jul 18, 2015
I am not impressed when I was in school the punishment was sit on air
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by sinkhole: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
You see what you want to see!
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by yomsad(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
I can see the chair........ Very visible
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by azzima(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2015
I bet he can't do it with that box he is sitting on. That box is producing some gravitational force like the force that separate planets from colliding into one another. My analysis
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by kevoh(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
That's an advert for Tech+. Nice way to draw attention with the magic trick. The three Orange men back in 1994 was also another advert gimmick for Mirinda.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Israel5(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Now i suspect Michael jackson
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by kelvyn7: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
where are those guys that said he supported his weight with one leg in the older post? grin

U guys shd come and see a new style grin grin

Na so one guy say him classmate dey do am. Abeg call ur classmate make him do dis one grin
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by raphroye: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
lative:
hmmmmmmm eleyi ogidigan oo
Alagba said dis one is gidigan o
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by niceguy7(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
I tink those tech+ people are abt to unleash smtin.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by raphroye: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
lative:
hmmmmmmm eleyi ogidigan oo
Alagba said dis one is gidigan o
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by peeta89(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]the guy is feeling like a Badoo. There should be some influence of magnetic field within his body. I feel so.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Hmmm...
I think magic is real
nothing like magic ,its all illusion
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by RexioKlasik(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2015
two opinions;

1).As already stated,something may be supporting his weight through his trousers.
2). No one has really thought of this;seems the power of magnetism is being underated, a magnetic material could be on that base as well as in his trousers, and if they repel, shikena! the ass will neva meet the base.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Ganjafama(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2015
TeamVaseline:
dis wan lucky say dem angry mob no burn am for which craft
What will make them to burn him? Has he killed anybody or committed any offence? Nigerians and their jungle mentality.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Afritop(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2015
lordtim001:
Ladies and gentlemen sneh.About to sleep sneh.*Yawns* sneh.As for this post,hmmm,the Devil is really at work!
Did you actually spot the Devil in that picture
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2015
It's not juju nor near science, it's called illusion it's only magician that can understand it if only it's been explain to them. But if you are not magician u can never get it right.

Remove thought from it it's just illusion
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by amalder: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2015
If he come down from that device he sat on them I will comment
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Alezy(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Smh. ..so what does he stand to gain now? ?? cross leg dey look everybody like Mugu.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by jaybee3(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Jazzuozo: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
There's no magic, illusion or such unreal things. Folks, learn to search for info on stuffs and stop 'beating' about.
FYI: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730442/Fancy-sit-The-invisible-chairless-chair-lets-relax-anywhere.html

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by peeparty(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
This one fit make money disappear
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Am suprisd lagos abgeroos never strip ds guy decorate d am with petrol n tyre n mk him shine bright like a diamond since na dia small work
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by alabi826(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2015
o madantin. this is nothing but magic
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by overlord77: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2015
omanifrank:
Remember we earlier posted some on nairaland before

[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-1SVKoMCvQJ0/ValmIaM9mzI/AAAAAAAF7jA/gwQ3jG_C5Dc/s1600/1.jpg[/img][/center]

He was spotted at Allen Junction, Ikeja yesterday. I know it's a trick but it's still astounding...

More pics after the cut...

[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-vkVHc6bKm3Q/ValmIyzQZNI/AAAAAAAF7jE/kmjfhSPYEkM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kVyJIQ-PQgY/ValmJwOeb6I/AAAAAAAF7jQ/zUhGcmnw0Tg/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2kkmqGmHRgE/ValmLfvgYNI/AAAAAAAF7jY/tRdR1YoXwHM/s1600/4.jpg[/img][/center]

9 jahub.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=11275

Did he move his leg throughout your entire viewing time? If he didn't then I think I can figure out how he did it.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
nkpommpko:
nothing like magic ,its all illusion

But do you know how he did it?
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Why is the dude maintaining a particular position
I smell something fishy...
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by donsammy10(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
We go soon see this dude with suit claiming now to be a pastor.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
omanifrank:
Remember we earlier posted some on nairaland before

[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-1SVKoMCvQJ0/ValmIaM9mzI/AAAAAAAF7jA/gwQ3jG_C5Dc/s1600/1.jpg[/img][/center]

He was spotted at Allen Junction, Ikeja yesterday. I know it's a trick but it's still astounding...

More pics after the cut...

[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-vkVHc6bKm3Q/ValmIyzQZNI/AAAAAAAF7jE/kmjfhSPYEkM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kVyJIQ-PQgY/ValmJwOeb6I/AAAAAAAF7jQ/zUhGcmnw0Tg/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2kkmqGmHRgE/ValmLfvgYNI/AAAAAAAF7jY/tRdR1YoXwHM/s1600/4.jpg[/img][/center]

9 jahub.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=11275
angry
.NO BE HE LEG DEY ON TOP SOMETHING.

GEEZ NIGERIA AND MAGIC
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by ssiaccenture(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
This is a clear case if illusion. Ishiju
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by alabi826(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Jazzuozo:
There's no magic, illusion or such unreal things. Folks, learn to search for info on stuffs and stop 'beating' about.
FYI: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730442/Fancy-sit-The-invisible-chairless-chair-lets-relax-anywhere.html
cant you see that those people are wearing a gadget but this Lagos man has none
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Hallmark08(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
He must be an ogbomoso guy, cos I remember a masquerade back then who does more of this magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.