Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer (133999 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / 10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by jodeci(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Dammylois:
I'll be giving this a trial

me too
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
jodeci:

me too
I'm going to try this tomorrow. Did it work for you?
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by sylve11: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one @ op. cool
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by DeWayne06: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Studies on rats with ulcers caused by daily aspirin use have shown that unripe green plantain can both prevent the formation of ulcers and help to heal them.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Gjewel(f): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Truly unripe do help to relieve the pain of ulcer but we have to know there are different kinds of ulcer which demands different treatment at times. First ascertain the type you have. On a general note these treatment can be used.
1. Cook okro but not to be properly done (half done). You drink the soup without adding anything to it.
2. Add moringa powder to original farm honey n take 2tablespoon 3ce daily
3. Blend uncooked ewedu n locust bean, mould it into small balls, dry and dissolve one in a cup of water n drink daily

Whoever is on treatment should avoid spicy foods,oily foods and some foods like bread,yam, sugary or carbonated drinks. Beans should only b taken when peeled.

May it be beneficial

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by vickydevoka(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Evasadiat:
Please will this work for back aches, having terrible back ache as a result of ulcer, internal heat.. really need help
Even me. That's what I'm facing. Please, Incase u find a lasting solution, u tell me
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by olanrewaju209: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Mine is socked in water for three days now am about to start taking it and am so sure it would work.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by BlessingAdah: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Not just unripe plantain but the one that is just growing that has water, not the mature one we buy in the market.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Richkid2021(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
I bet even after using this recipe it will still come back why not get our stem cell herbal medicine it will cure this once and for all I understand u have spent a lot of money finding remedy but this is the breakthrough of the year call me on 09059595056 to get our product
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by tenderson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
This cure technic is amazing . I have heard this for years, I tried it once but don't know if it cured me because I was having some other health troubles.
Now I have been down with ulcer, I was just discharged from the hospital yet I am still feeling the symptoms. Please can someone help by posting the symptoms of ulcer to enable most of us determine if we are facing ulcer or something else.
My symptoms are sever weakness, leg cramps( numbness of the legs and shoulders)
Burning sensation, bloating sometimes. Constant bowel movement and feelings of pains of the abdominal,
Pile that protrude the rectum. Soft stool especially every morning and discomfort always. Sudden wake from sleep, sensation of body vibration that is internal.
Please are these associated with ulcer patients?
I have treated this will omeprazole, augumenting, antacids, etc yet am still weak always.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Richkid2021(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
silverspringle:
Unripe plantain has a sticky gum, which is some how hard to remove if it gums on your hand, so our forefathers, recognized this gum content of an unripe plantain as having the power to cover up those wound or sore in your intestine, thereby silencing them forever.
How to prepare the medicine.

Get two or three fruits of an unripe plantain, peel out the bark and wash if you desire to do that.
Cut them in smaller pieces, may be 5 mm or so, just cut them in smaller portions, so as to aid its fermentation.

Now, get a 4 or 5-liter plastic container, with cover, and then wash it thoroughly and allow it to dry.
Fill the container with the already pieced unripe plantain.

Now fill the container with clean water, to at least it’s half or more, but don’t fill to the brim.
Cover the container tightly and Shake it together with its contents, and then store in a good place for fermentation to take place within two or three days.

After a period of two to three days, check your concussion, it is now ready for use. Don’t be afraid to take it or give it to someone you know, as none of the contents is poisonous as you can see for yourself. -Disclaimer This is not in any way intended to condemn modern science and its medical treatments, it is a way of improving self-therapy and the use of alternative medicines to cure people, especially, using natural herbs and roots. It is a solution I administered on myself when I had this illness, so I cannot completely promise that it must work for all who decided to try it, just have faith because faith is the mother of all healing in life.

And before you administer this remedy, please go for a medical test to be sure that your condition is truly gastric stomach ulcer or gastritis. Thank you. http://..com/2013/01/how-to-use-unripe-plantain-to-cure.html?m=1
thanks sis but most times it still comes back why not get fafrone stem cell herbal product and cure this for life check my signature for my number it effective and efficient.

Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Tedassie(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
tenderson:
This cure technic is amazing . I have heard this for years, I tried it once but don't know if it cured me because I was having some other health troubles.
Now I have been down with ulcer, I was just discharged from the hospital yet I am still feeling the symptoms. Please can someone help by posting the symptoms of ulcer to enable most of us determine if we are facing ulcer or something else.
Burning sensation, bloating sometimes. Constant bowel movement and feelings of pains of the abdominal,
Pile that protrude the rectum. Soft stool especially every morning and discomfort always. Sudden wake from sleep, sensation of body vibration that is internal.
I have treated this will omeprazole, augumenting, antacids, etc yet am still weak always.
Have you at least done a lab test to ascertain the cause of these discomfort? Go to a reputable Mcb lab, let them conduct Stool m,c/s(microscopy, culture & sensitivity) test to know if it's ulcer(caused by bacteria)...
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Wordsmith82: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Your title implies that your remedy is a cure for stomach ulcers but you provide no proof to that effect. When it comes to issues of health and health advice, don't make claims that haven't been scientifically verified. You may be trying to help quite alright, but do so by sharing factual information.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by wealthinfos(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
tenderson:

Ofcourse those are ulcer symptoms. Some even cause heart palpitations and body shocks
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by tolexdo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
OtunbaBlack:
Sorry can it work for acid reflux?

Bro please how are you feeling now what did you use for the acid reflux. Please tell me
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Akposkiz: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
That's cool,Thanks for the info.
Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by mazidavid: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2022
is it the peel or the fruit that will be sliced into the container. no vex as I to understand English

1 Like

Re: How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Alabsade: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please ,those that used unripe plaintain water herb ,how many days will it take the pains to disappeared completely .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.