Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya (35853 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by dblaisepascal(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
Maybe ibrahim wanted to go and join isis he thought is BH, now they want to use him and shine, curse in the name of religion.
where is ur conscience' all they need is ur prayer not criticism
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by darmys(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
mike404:
REST IN PEACE BRO sad

He is not dead yet. there can be miracle. maybe he can escape. something can still happen
though chances are very very slim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by bigzic(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
This people no dey tire?
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by omisakint: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Akan:
how many did America send when their citizens were being beheaded in Syria

Tell me the numbers of Nigerians that our government have rescued from crimes/terrorism abroad? For USA I can give you over 50 instances
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by sofat(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
It's unfortunate, may God save them from the ISIS. However, Islam does not teach violence it is religion of tranquility.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by qtx(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Lord have Mercy.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Fourwinds: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok. We are watching closely
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by sofat(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Islam = Religion of War

Islam = Religion of peace and harmony.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by LEXYCOM: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Nihilist:
Rip

These guys are already dead.

No coming back
U dey craze abi? Are u God? If na ur papa or brother dem kidnap, seh na wetin u go talk be dat?
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Akan(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
omisakint:

Tell me the numbers of Nigerians that our government have rescued from crimes/terrorism abroad? For USA I can give you over 50 instances
nobody is disputing our government's ineptitude. It is your American a'rse licking that I have a problem with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by LEXYCOM: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
mike404:
REST IN PEACE BRO sad
Mumu u.....are u resting him in peace in advance?
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by symbianDON(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
cokcroad:
Buhari will negotiate for his release in exchange of ISIS commanders captured in the Northeast.

Adeola Ibrahim is a muslim and not a christian.
and how do you know for sure that adeola ibrahim is Muslim? if you are drawing your inference from his name..... you may be making a mistake. many folks bear seemingly muslim names but are actually Christians.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Adeola Ibrahim from Imo state? Why do I think something isn't right?
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by simdam500(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2015
I hope there is divine intervention cry

Sorry bro....
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by simdam500(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Shoodboi: Adeola Ibrahim from Imo state? Why do I think something isn't right?
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by sunsewa: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
wetin im dey find go zone of Isis,pepper no rest there,abi na okpeke wey carry am go there so,naija no dey fall hand so,na where pepper rest,naija niggers dey show,say Osama dey run show there,naija nigger no send.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by begwong: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
NAWAOOO FOR THIS ISLAMIC TERRORIST. ANYWAYS, NA SIGNS OF THE END TIME PHROPHESISED OVER 2000 YEARS AGO.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by wexyee: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hmmm..... ISLAM AGAIN
children of hate
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
femiranking28:
Hope you read the post very well
"Understanding".. that's ur problem
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by femiranking28(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
"Understanding".. that's ur problem
Acimilation that's you big problem you read but you can't comprehend
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
Maybe ibrahim wanted to go and join isis he thought is BH, now they want to use him and shine, curse in the name of religion.

Maybe you no get sense. In fact, not maybe, DEFINITELY!!!

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
hortongate:
Something just caught my attention about that Nigerian passport - IMO being the place of birth; and a closer look, I know it's counterfeit. Check:
1. On every passport, it is Place of Birth not Place of Live like on this passport
2. There is no middle name on the passport
3. The passport number on the top right hand of the page is A 04485028 ( 9 characters, note d spacebtw A and 0)
4.The passport number running across the bottom is different- A044850285 (10 characters)
5. In the numbers running across the bottom after the passport number is NGA followed by the date of birth, on this passport there are 2 dates of birth - May 24th 1979 and Jan 1, 1984
6. Then next is the passport expiry date which does not correspond with the initial entry on the page.

Fake passport, fake character.

You are a liar! Trying to prove what you don't know. I have just gone to check the one my father did for me at the Nigerian embassy and it is completely the same way apart from the number 5 with some error.

1) On the image it's place of birth not place of live as you're erroneously claiming.
2) Mine has a middle name but not everybody that always include a middle name.
3) The number below usually has one additional number included to the one above. You don't have a Nigerian passport. You are not a Nigerian.
4) The bottom one always carried additional one number at the end before NGA characters.
5) The date usually goes reverse on the bottom. There is error there though.
6) It is usually 5 years expiry date.

You don't know anything about the Nigerian passport and stop peddling false information here. That passport might be falsified not original looking at the information present on the image. For your information, I have a multiple passport! cool

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by adconline(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
denedene:
america for leave gaddafi to pilot the affairs of libya o! but these no read news say ISIS de libya? undecided why not take another route to migrate. i pray for their quick release cry
Terrorism apologists will blame USA for everything.. Ok how did USA bring us Boko Haram??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
That passport is COMPLETELY modified! The image is bearing no security. It is just placed at the front of the original owner. Possibly a stolen passport from a Nigerian and edited.

https://twitter.com/TDecker75
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't think that person on the Nigerian passport is even a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
femiranking28:

Evidence of a poor secondary school nd College of education background ...education is reali expensive
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
femiranking28:
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
femiranking28:

poor English.. bro ur an evidence of a very poor primary,secondary and College of educatn background.. poor spelling nd comprehension skills.. education is really expensive.
Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
So Yorubas can manage to smuggle themselves through Libya like the rest of em.

Damn thought the SW was a paradise!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya by femiranking28(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
poor English.. bro ur an evidence of a very poor primary,secondary and College of educatn background.. poor spelling nd comprehension skills.. education is really expensive.
muhahahahaha okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths / Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.