Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Bad Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bad Side (745 Views)

My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank / my bad! / I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Side by Omoosedabi: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2009
I have this really bad attitude about dating.specifically sex. whenever am dating a gurl and i get down with her the whole urges about her disappears and even my love for her depreciates, thats the reason why i intentionally waited for my ex-gf for 6months to make sure i have loved her enough.i dont know whether this happens to u guys? 2months ago i met another girl, she's into me and am into her. she is a nurse. she visited last weekend slept over friday and damn! i was only able to romance her. i started her engine, she was expecting me to continue but, i just wana love her enough! she was shy to ask for it. if only she will understand, need y'all advice.
Re: My Bad Side by CrazyMan(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2009
My dear take it easy naw. My advice to you is that when next you meet a girl, don't be too eager to get down on her; try spending valuable time with her so you can know the kind of girl she really is. They say communication brings people closer. So try communicating and am sure that with time, she would get fond of you. Sex isn't everything.
Re: My Bad Side by Godmother(f): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2009
Na true o. Guy chill and get to know the girl first. Know her person. Later you can do what you want
Re: My Bad Side by yme1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2009
take your time to love first
Re: My Bad Side by Ben13: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
stop approaching small gurls.

think classic. and none will be cheap for you to go down with
Re: My Bad Side by steve49ja(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
E de happen well well guy but the thing is dont go for girls you lust after, have something you like about them boobs and ass aint an option of such, once you like her, and have reasons to be with her not just for sex but because she completes you then yeah youve outgrown the habit

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / How Do You Know The Rigth Person. / Wetin Dey Make People Sleep With Their Friends' Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.