Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank (4914 Views)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / My Bad Girlfriend / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ladies and Gents, make una follow me judge this matter ooo

Went to the bank today to register for my BVN, on reaching to bank,I entered inside but to my utmost surprise I saw many others that came for the same purpose which i least expected so I looked for a seat and sat down and waited for my turn.

Then it happened, there came in this girl that looked like she just came down from heaven, her face were just like that of juliet ibrahim, her curves were like that of nicki minaj, her boobs were as big as mercy johnson's own and she was glowing like a diamond in the sky (it was then that I began to understood the meaning of rihannas song diamond).

She cat walked and came to sit beside me, mehnn my john thomas just wanted to let loose of itself so as to catch a glimpse of what the brain signalled to it. Then her "iyanga" started, she brought out her ipad mini and was pressing only God knows what, then her phone rang inside her bag she brought out her iphone6+ and answered a brief phone call. Next thing She began taking selfies inside a bank ( who does that in this 21st century) then the security man came and said to her "madam please using of handset in the bank is prohibited" (imagine he even called her madam but if nah guy like me now dem go begin form baddo). The girl picked up a quarrel with the man ooo 'lyk say e don tey she dey wait for the man to talk to am'. As gentleman wey I be i decided to calm them down but the girl switched the quarrel over to me lyk say nah me cause the wahala. Before I could say jack the girl land one dirty slap for my face ooo, I couldn't bear it but I had to. As a gentleman I went back to my seat and sat down. After like what seemed eternity I was called up to come and register;when I finished I withdrew some money before leaving the bank. Outside the bank I waited for like 30mins for a "keke"to come then the girl came outside too and joined me to wait for a ride. After like another 10mins, one finally came and we hoped in.

After like 20mins drive, the keke reached its final bus stop which was were I was to alight, Same thing as the girl too then the driver asked us for his money, I gave him N100 to give me N50 change as I was about to go another drama ensued between the girl and the driver. The man was shouting give me my money or else I will seize your foot wear, the girl was begging him that she couldn't find her money,that she lost it. The man fell on deaf ears to her plea and insisted on her giving him his money. Me I just jeje waka comot from there before another slap go land for my face again though I was in a position to help her but I didn't b'cos of the saying that "one good turn deserves another but in her case it was one bad turn (for my mind I be lyk " you get ipad mini with iphone6+ but u knw fit pay N50 for transport. Stupid girl).
After like 10mins of begging and crying the man took her foot wear and drove off.

My question now is was I right with what I did and if you were in the same position as I was, what would you have done?

5 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by falconey(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015

Hmmmm you did the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by eph12(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
You forgot to post the link oga

7 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
eph12:
You forgot to post the link oga
link?? This really happened
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by ArchEnemy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
What about when you woke up from the dream?

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Israel5(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
U try 4 d cookin. U fck up, u get opportunity 2 revenge, u throw am. #dnt mind my signatre, it only applies 2 me

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by ArchEnemy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
are ya kidding me?
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by eph12(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
But are you a learner? U should know the drill if you're not oo
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by ArchEnemy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
And what kinda of wayward girl unleashes slap on a guy for trying to secure peace
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Bilabong(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Today Saturday na Emm you go bank.
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by kesikeller(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where is the story culled from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
eph12:

But are you a learner? U should know the drill if you're not oo
not all guys are pro in the game and I dey form gentleman
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Aroboi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Its nt gud 2 pay evil wit evil.
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bilabong:
it didn't really happened today, its been long it happened
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
What? ?
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by IAMTHEHERO: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clap for yourself!!!
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aroboi:
so if nah u, u 4 pay?
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by SMREXY(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
You did well, although u could have done great by... #let me ask the person below to say it grin

ShayGirl won't u say anything?

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by priiince(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
20min drive with keke for just N50 undecided did it happen 20yrs ago sad

Which forest u come from o joor

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by eph12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
not all guys are pro in the game and I dey form gentleman
Whew! E be like say u be learner o. Pisure or adonbelivit sir
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by chrisbaby24(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kai...guy u F up big time...u for forget wetin happen inside bank...just pay for her...then u scope am ...carry her go ur caban...and bleep da hell outta her brain...na d revenge for d slap... grin
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
priiince:
20min drive with keke for just N50 undecided did it happen 20yrs ago sad

Which forest u come from o joor
guy enter onitsha, transportation is cheap

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Bilabong(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
it didn't really happened today, its been long it happened
Bros ur story is fake. You wait for 30mins before seeing a tricycle. Which road una stand. Bush road?
Then you enter 20mins drive. Na travel? Or them push the Keke from behind.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:
Kai...guy u F up big time...u for forget wetin happen inside bank...just pay for her...then u scope am ...carry her go ur caban...and bleep da hell outta her brain...na d revenge for d slap... grin
my d**k get dignity, it doesn't bleep every gal it sees on the road

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by jeremiah92(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Brus u f**k up . . If nah me, when i discovered she dnt have money. . I go pay d drive 200 or100 naira tel am to keep d change. . Dat i just want to dash him or better still pay for another person. . Wel u try if nah me i go deff her back with slap when she slap me 4 bnk. . I trus all dose naija elderly women. .them go support me like die. .and some fit even help me fight. . .our modas hate girls with poor home training

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Aroboi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
so if nah u, u 4 pay?
Yh...its jst #50.
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bilabong:
lol,na lie o
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by chrisbaby24(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
my d**k get dignity, it doesn't bleep every gal it sees on the road
Haha..no be lie..wen u talk say she siddon near u..and ur john thomas cum dey misbehave...wetin make am misbehave...sum men ghann... grin

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aroboi:
yeah
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Haha..no be lie..wen u talk say she siddon near u..and ur john thomas cum dey misbehave...wetin make am misbehave...sum men ghann... grin
guy u kw say sometimes the thing go just dey misbehave for no reason

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:
hmmm,bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!! 11 Signs You Are Your Boyfriend's Side Chick. / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.