Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari (26933 Views)

Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari / BIAFRA: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Radicalbarr: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2015
All of u that are opening ur mouths agape vomitin miasma, when the past PDP-led government was looting this country, engaging in all forms malversation, stealing, corruption and abuse of offices, where were u, or r u implying that u refused to criticise the then messed up govt becos u had benefited from it? It is visible to the blind and audible to deaf, in fact even the dumb can speak of the fact that PDP-led govt is the fons et origo of this mess that PMB is now battling to clear off. For the past 16 years pdp have been busy erecting foundation of corruption in the country such that every arms of govt and parastatals are now in a complete state of mess.
Now having spoiled the country for 16 yrs, are u now expecting PMB to clean up the mess within some few months in power becauses he is Jesus?
If PMB should lament let him lament because the evil that pdp government has brought upon this nation is unheard of, it is unspeakable, inccredible, and belly-aching. Due to mismagement and all forms of anti-growth vices that pdp has brought upon this country, social growth, economic growth, sustainable development and employment have been seen as bonsai.
Those that are still hungrying for power in order to continue looting under pdp should forget it because now we( nigerians) are the ones to determine whom to hire or fire.
PDP spoiled this country buhari is only trying to restore this country. He needs time to eraze the piled-up mess and he has to be very diligent so that he does not leave any corrupt element unerazed. Support the man to clear this mess but if u dont want to and u still want to wallow in ur corrupt practices sorry, this time u ve met with a brick wall, it is either u jump into bottomless ocean or u hug transformer for just 5mins.
Lest i forget who is he that would not lament for the misfortune brought about by pdp?. Even Jesus who was/is both human and God with all sort of limitless power to do anytin wept having seen the situation of thing ,then how much more a mere mortal like buhari having seen how pdp sucked the milk of this country dry without iota of love or mercy?. PMB, we pray God to help u restore this country.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Shortyy:

English please
read my edited version. I only omitted some letters while typing. You couldn't speak nor write better English than me, even in your next life time.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by chrischina(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Una never see anything yet, the coconut head will take Nigerian to the land beyond repair, Nigerian need fasting and prayer for two years.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by idoibla: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Shortyy post=35990641]

if we dnt fight corruption, it wil fight and kill us. May God save us 4rm enemies within.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by brainpulse: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Where was he when Goatnathan was destroying our various innstitutions, stealing millions and illegally jailing those that against his quest to remain in power. Where was the so called man of god of the stomach. They all in their foolishness predicted that God told them that the goat will come back again. But God will rather use a gentile to save His people.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by kelvyn7: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
I cry 4 Nigeria cry

Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
ddippset:
read my edited version. I only omitted some letters while typing. You couldn't speak nor write better English than me, even in your next life time.
K. Wole Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by alexlee50: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Man of God too should mind his business
Is this not the man of God's business? Take note, he wasn't talking about PMB as it relates to his family. He was talking about PMB as it relates with Nigeria. Man of God is a Nigerian, PMB is president of Nigeria. This matter na man of God business.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2015
I've noticed the trend; send people like abdulsalmi and Emeka anyaoku to beg PMB to stop the probe. If that doesn't work, blackmail by telling PMB that he should work and stop complaining about PDP's 16 years mess! The pdp have been covering up all the atrocities for 16 years, having to conceal all the rot and theft! Now that the opposition is in power and ready to tell Nigerians everything that went wrong for 16 years, they want him to be quiet : they don't want to know the people who have fattened and enriched themselves at the expense of the masses! F00ls everywhere.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by stayblack: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:

Cc: Lalasticlala
EVERYBODY DEY VEX,NO MORE GOVT FREE MONEY...HOTBODY,PEPPERBODY ,THIS IS NOT GEJ....SO PASTORS,UNA NEED TO ADJUST...SAI BABA....
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
why won't you people allow our humble president to be alone. all you people do is to tackle and blame home for one thing or the other. let's wait and see his achievement for at least a year and we will start to finalize matter

Your daura dullardinhio needs to hear the truth. Campaigns are over, he should learn to make use of whatever resources he is having at his disposal and stop his continual complaining of the immediate past adminstration misuse of resources. With the way he is going it means without international aid he won't be able to achieve anything which will be the biggest mistake this nation has ever made by voting him. Oga from daura put ur ass to work the world is watching and waiting!!!

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Samgreguc(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
why won't you people allow our humble president to be alone. all you people do is to tackle and blame home for one thing or the other. let's wait and see his achievement for at least a year and we will start to finalize matter
Y should he rest?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Samgreguc(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Are u like this?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Samgreguc(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
Did majority of people in Delta state voted for Buhari? With all due respect, the Cleric should keep his mouth shut and stop the nonsense of speaking on behalf of Nigerians who voted for change.
It doesn't mean. He is also their president and have the right to question him tirelessly.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by vislabraye(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Yomieluv:
Even as a pro-sai baba,I concur with the cleric.

Baba should just hit the ground,than playing to the gallery..

Even at this,am still sai-baba protagonist.

Good..... . At least you are one of the few pro sai baba still using his brain.
If everyone can be this objective, Nigeria will move 4ward.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by alexlee50: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
Did majority of people in Delta state voted for Buhari? With all due respect, the Cleric should keep his mouth shut and stop the nonsense of speaking on behalf of Nigerians who voted for change.
madam quick question, is buhari president of Nigeria or president of people who voted for him? Is delta state part of Nigeria? Would revenue collected from delta state be put into federation account and shared with other nigerians? When you answer the question, we can then decide if the pastor is a stake holder and has a say or if he should just shut up as you said because he is a busy body seeking attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by vislabraye(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

It doesn't matter whether they voted him or not. Buhari is the president of Nigeria, and as long as he remains president, every Nigerian has the right to criticise him.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Samgreguc:

It doesn't mean. He is also their president and have the right to question him tirelessly.

As I said earlier, he has no right to speak on behalf of I and others who voted for change.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by emi14: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2015
I am not a politician neither am I here to take sides. Burhari should get straight to work. The state of Nigerian economy and infrastructure is worst in 1999 when pdp lead by chief Obasanjo picked the nation from military barracks dustbin. There was no road in Nigeria. Now Buhari can travel on better roads. Whatever corruption we are suffering today could be traced to Gen. Buhari lead military coup the orchested democratically elected government of Allahji Shehu shagari on 30th Dec,1982. God sometimes is slow but must punish evil doers. That act of overthrow is the genesis of out downfall through Gen Babangda and later Gen. Abacha. Stop crying buhari, your eating from the tree planted by you 32yrs ago. I speak from a sound mind. Looting didn't start with Jonathan, he is a saint compared to his predecessors. Buhari try and find that thing you forgot in dodan barracks. Your in the sit of democracy (aso) and not dictator (barracks). America cannot help you. They hated you as a dictator. Stop complaining. You're rightly informed about Nigeria and it's economic woes' that is why you campaigned for change. Please change us for better and save Nigerian people. This is your commission. That is why we voted for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Spybradd: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2015
alexlee50:
madam quick question, is buhari president of Nigeria or president of people who voted for him? Is delta state part of Nigeria? Would revenue collected from delta state be put into federation account and shared with other nigerians? When you answer the question, we can then decide if the pastor is a stake holder and has a say or if he should just shut up as you said because he is a busy body seeking attention.

brilliant..the post of the day already.

That luvmijeje fishbrain of a lady possibly isnt intelligent enough to digest and diffuse this..

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by olaeffect(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:

Bros, they told us CHANGE, and change we want to see. We were tired of patience to the extended that we rejected goodluck grin

Urgent result we need to see. Buhari knows the decadence and rot in government before he got into office. He told us that himself during campaign, so we expect him to just make the CHANGE happen, no stories.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by oloriooko(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Exactly my point!
Enough of lamentations, get down to work PMB!

We believe in you but we shall continue to give constructive criticism instead of blindly shouting change

4 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by BizBayo: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2015
ceejay80s:

Forget the fact that he is a man of God. He is a Nigerian and he has to speak. But I believe Buhari is trying, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Spybradd: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

As I said earlier, he has no right to speak on behalf of I and others who voted for change.

stereotype of a fish brain perfectly understood...
sad thing is u think u've been and are still making sense!

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by nkpommpko(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Fake pastor , buhari is just a few weeks old,your patrons will or go down for what they did to Nigeria, if I may ask, how is the tight and offering going?
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by sunnyuche1(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
When is the Cleric presenting Award to Jonathan and PDP for Mishandling and Destroying Nigeria?

#WailingWailers everywhere.

u are so da. ft.... I swear!

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by amazingspiderma: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2015
As far as I understand,we can continue with the money recovery but that does not excuse him from planning policies on the economy.
Since he chose the parmanent secretaries to work for him,they have not proposed a single proactive policy.
This is getting to the second month,business are standing still and no body can invest or spend freely within the economy.
What is our response to the drop in the cost of foriegn exchange
What is our response to Iran's inclusion in the oil market
What is the response to insurgence
The price of dollar and pound simply means that if you are a student abroad who depends on your parent to survive,they would have to pay 20% more for feeding,tuition fee and accomodation.Not every is previledge to absorb such difference.
The same goes for businesses where people are paid in foriegn equivalent.
Some foriegn firms have their slim profit margins eroded by the currency effect.
Nigeria is a consuming economy and very few people get to export anything at all.
When companies sack people they never call them back,not even in America.
It is good to fight corruption,but the seat of the presidency is a multi-functional one.
Someone who has a business to run will understand what I am saying not some idle person who is waiting for the next meal and pocket money to buy mb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by sojious: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
greatness22:
Buhari, a very slow goat
your left yansh!!!..son of a pig.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by sevenhundred(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:

Nobody is blaming the 'humble president', he should stop complaining already about PDP, he should start fixing and making real all his campaign promises.

Enough of story telling.

Finito!

just two month, allow buhari.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Omino: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
He promised to fix the Nigerian problems. He saw all of those issues before contesting. This sounds like he looking for excuse for non performance. It is too early. We know our problems....corruption... do something now we are watching and enduring for now...

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Ah ja,man of God os ur VP.As a matter of facts ur president will be travelling 2morrow to USA with another man of to president Obama.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by lanrelagos: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Alotta peeps shldnt be on social media....all them myopic bigots....I wonder if the man of God did not hear about the withdrawing of $2.1B without a memo, or the rot in Nimasa regarding Tompolo etc...am not saying al other tribes are saints but this is obviously the worst time for Nigeria and its all becos of Jonathan....Buhari nids the time to clean up the mess put in place by Jonathan and his cohorts!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa / NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.