Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers (14507 Views)

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi / An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers by sipsip(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
ladet:
Hello sir, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old, am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this the url is Nicenaija.com i created this forum for Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the situation is not encouraging I put my outmost Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it seems nobody visit the website except me....Sir i need your help to help me promote my forum sir...... thanks in advance......

At 16? How nice. Alright, sipsip will definitely check it out. Trust me, with a mind like that, you'll get traffic soon.
Re: Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers by nenergy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
tolusan:

The OP cannot give such permission, he plagiarised the work. You. Would be falling into the same error if you shared it on your blog. I provide below a link to the owner's Facebook page where the post originally emanated from, please direct your requests there

https://m.facebook.com/tosin.ayo/posts/10203564414745609?comment_id=10203583104132832&ref=m_notif&notif_t=comment_mention
Thank you!
Re: Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers by nenergy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
tolusan:

The OP cannot give such permission, he plagiarised the work. You. Would be falling into the same error if you shared it on your blog. I provide below a link to the owner's Facebook page where the post originally emanated from, please direct your requests there

https://m.facebook.com/tosin.ayo/posts/10203564414745609?comment_id=10203583104132832&ref=m_notif&notif_t=comment_mention
Thank you! OP probably doesn't know that it is unethical to pass on someone idea as yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bas Nig Ltd / How Authentic Is This Interview? / Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.