Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege (21627 Views)

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi / Former NSA Dasuki Objects To Secret Trial / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by dannewlife(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Same old story.... Denial and counter Denial !
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Ghandi12: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2015
@ barcanista

My friend, firstly you are a Sai Buharist...

On this issue I will take full compliment of this. However I am a Sai good governance.

...not a patriot. Well you may disagree but that is what your comments so far suggests.

If after reading Sambo Dasuki's words and you still don't see it as house arrest, then it is most unfortunate.

You are entitle to your opinion about me and my contributions.

Sambo Dasuki doesn't have to use the word "arrest" to explain his arrest. Just as Messi doenst need to call himself a player before people see him as one.

See you later
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Ahmeduana(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
Na the joystick stuff u just go attack? Lol....

Ahmed what's up? I think both of us had some argument on "Core North" stuff sometimes last month? (Not to derail thread tho)

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Moheat(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Can't you decode simple courtesy? I don't want anything to do with your obsessions.

Stop quoting me when you are either on weed or have nothing meaningful to contribute. Just get something meaningful to do with your life.

You can look for a manageable lady to marry and stop being a nuisance.

What part of my gestures can you understand?

Stop stalking me.

I think that's the best reply the nuisance could get
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by boujaye: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Segadem:
What is your problem with Buhari self? if the 'army general' D-G SSS Lawal denied d house arrest of another army general is their way of life.Do u know what is called secret information in army[though I've forgotten the term now] which is not meant for the public?

So if your bank unlawfully deduct your money from your account now is the handiwork of Buhari, if the price of petrol in your area is different from what is stipulated to be it's Buhari.

pls don't instigate ppl against him, Let him do d work.
The change people are clamouring for has begun
Stop the trash, be a man, be bold to call a spade spade
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by tmanuelle(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
The poster above me is appears to be the most ridiculous. First he said the operatives had search warrant, but what the operative wanted was to arrest Sambo Dasuki. A person with intention to search will not waste time waiting endlessly to arrest the subject when they had no such warrant(arrest). But this time they placed Sambo virtually on house arrest and his family in Sokoto, yet the poster above me don't see that as siege? I laugh!

Anyway, it is clear that the DG SSS was not even aware of the whole madness. God help us

Well God help us, but let me help you first. Having an arrest warrant means the operatives can just get there and effect his arrest, but having a search warrant means they have been authorized to search his house (either @Abuja or @Sokoto). Now at this point you must know that the shutting down of such properties throughout such exercise is part of the operation so that evidences are not 'corrupted'. Only a layman will use the word 'siege'.

If he was to be arrested, I don't think the operatives will spend up to an hour there before effecting his arrest.

The DG may well be aware of the (search) operation, but will refute any knowledge of a siege or ordering any arrest. I hope this should be clear enough.

3 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Na. Naija we dey we no go tire wonder shall never end after all this is not the first time we hearing this type of thing ,their is GOD
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Jesusloveyou: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:

My friend, firstly you are a Sai Buharist and not a patriot. Well you may disagree but that is what your comments so far suggests.

If after reading Sambo Dasuki's words and you still don't see it as house arrest, then it is most unfortunate. Sambo Dasuki doesn't have to use the word "arrest" to explain his arrest. Just as Messi doenst need to call himself a player before people see him as one.
so u want to help him explain what he pass through, u want to cry more than d bereave

1 Like

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Iyoma2(f): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
This na drunkard talk, is this their own style of CHANGE? They act n deny, they talk n deny, God help us AFIICEE don confused inside 2 months 2019 far oh.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by emmatok(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:

My friend, firstly you are a Sai Buharist and not a patriot. Well you may disagree but that is what your comments so far suggests.

If after reading Sambo Dasuki's words and you still don't see it as house arrest, then it is most unfortunate. Sambo Dasuki doesn't have to use the word "arrest" to explain his arrest. Just as Messi doenst need to call himself a player before people see him as one.

LOL,

The seige on Dasuki house was never an arrest, but search.
He got information concerning National security and Funding, but he wasn't cooperating with the government.

Note: certain amount of money from SA was released to Nigeria after this siege.

Please never call a Nigerian unpatriotic, because you are a well known BIAFRA follower on NL.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sambo dasuki detained buhari in 1985 on sallah eve. Buhrai 30 yrs later did the same thing. Is it too much for ppl to understand buhari is only on a revenge mission. Dis govt is proving to be the most reckless nigeria's democracy as ever seen. More shocker coming.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Tycyborg(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
warrior01:
Even satan is scared of APC and their lies. Tufiakwa!!

and what about pdp? Satan welcomed them cos he knew they can do what he wants them to do... Have you forgotten pdp brought this country to this stupid level? Pdp have been ruling nigeria a long time since the military dropped and there is nothing to be proud of... The greatest thing they did was the introduction of phone which obasanjo did... So put sentiments apart and pour out the truth

2 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Tycyborg(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
This administration will become the worst administration in the history of Africa. A government that is directionless cannot be taking seriously. Daurrrallurd is gradualy bringing back the stone age.

what is your point? That jonathan is the best for nigerian or jonathan is better? It is only a sick nigerian will wanna vote in jonathan again and besides we didn't vote in buhari because he is the best but because he will be better than jonathan and at least we are seeing little differences mostly in the electricity sector... Lets give this man the chances we gave jonathan before we can bash him... He is only some weeks on the sit and everybody begins to bash like he didn't do anything for the last 7 years.. By the way i don't see how buhari you are bashing became the cause of all this sss and dss bullsh*t Am not saying he is the best but all i know is he is better than jonathan & there are still many years to prove himself before i can bash him or not... In additional am not a pdp or apc sh*t... Am just a regular guy... So don't think am supporting but it is just common sense

2 Likes

Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Fourwinds: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
koboko69:
THREAD OF THE WAILERS, BY THE WAILERS AND FOR THE WAILERS

These same clowns were hailing Jonathan when he was using the military to block governors convoys from going to political relies. This same clowns saw nothing wrong when Jonathan was shutting down air ports to stop the opposition from traveling to ralies. This same hypocrites, saw nothing wrong when Oshiomole's houses were surrounded my armed soldiers during election. Or is it Asiwajus house in Ikoyi where masked soldiers kept watch or the sealing of NASS by the police?

JONATHAN WAS NEVER AWARE OF ANY OF THIS grin

THE SAME CONFUSED LOTS CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR AN "ABOKKI" cheesy THAT THEY FEEL ARE THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM, THE SAME WAY THEY HAIL FAYOSE A "YOLOBA" WHOM THEY BELIEVE CONIVED WITH THE ABOKIS TO COMPOUND THEIR PROBLEMS

Wailing continues for 8 years ooooo.......
saTANoids are very myopic in evaluating events. leave them. they have all forgot some pf those things u mentioned above
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Sambo dasuki detained buhari in 1985 on sallah eve. Buhrai 30 yrs later did the same thing. Is it too much for ppl to understand buhari is only on a revenge mission. Dis govt is proving to be the most reckless nigeria's democracy as ever seen. More shocker coming.
say it again. all we want is accountability
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Caseless: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
temitemi1:
I told phockphockman some days ago that we are in the season of comedy/drama in this country grin grin cheesy
you are all comedians.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by tankoy: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
simeonii:
“I am not aware of any siege. What we are doing is celebrating Sallah

Then Dasuki must have mistaken his Sallah visitors for DSS officials....... undecided

@simeonii_1

when your sallah visitors and well wishes come with sophisticated rifles...
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by billyG(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
If the D-G SSS Lawal Daura is not aware of the siege in Col Sambo Dasuki's private house, his family home in Sokoto and the house of his friend Fadile, does that mean that Buhari secretly operates a parallel SSS apart from the SSS that we all know? This is becoming more interesting.

Lalasticlala Ishilove Obinoscopy
Why do u pple talk withOUT sense is it buhari that operate SSS?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by PhockPhockMan: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
simeonii:

Then Dasuki must have mistaken his Sallah visitors for DSS officials....... undecided

@simeonii_1

All Professional Comedians = APC

grin grin grin grin
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by sauceEEP(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
boring!!!!!!!!
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
I read one of the developing news on Premium Times titled SSS places former NSA Dasuki, Bello Fadile, under “house arrest”. I saw a part where the DG SSS Lawal Daura denied knowledge of any siege or arrests on Sambo Dasuki's home. See the quote below.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186843-sss-places-former-nsa-dasuki-bello-fadile-under-house-arrest.html

The DDULLARD thinks we are still in military regime.

West germany.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
koboko69:

These same clowns were hailing Jonathan when he was using the military to block governors convoys from going to political relies. This same clowns saw nothing wrong when Jonathan was shutting down air ports to stop the opposition from traveling to ralies. This same hypocrites, saw nothing wrong when Oshiomole's houses were surrounded my armed soldiers during election. Or is it Asiwajus house in Ikoyi where masked soldiers kept watch or the sealing of NASS by the police?

THE SAME CONFUSED LOTS CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR AN "ABOKKI" cheesy THAT THEY FEEL ARE THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM, THE SAME WAY THEY HAIL FAYOSE A "YOLOBA" WHOM THEY BELIEVE CONIVED WITH THE ABOKIS TO COMPOUND THEIR PROBLEMS

All ah see is S waste.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by Amanwulu1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
koboko69:

atleast u n I were against it under gej, why are u not seing anytin wrong wit it now? Shouldn't it b a patriotic thing to condemn wrong in d polity witout being selective? Shouldn't u continue to keep d govmt on its toes to ensure d right thing is done per time. Don't u think it amounts to hate if u condone in anoda what u condemned in one? What has happened? Change? Hope?
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by friends4ever(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Segadem:
What is your problem with Buhari self? if the 'army general' D-G SSS Lawal denied d house arrest of another army general is their way of life.Do u know what is called secret information in army[though I've forgotten the term now] which is not meant for the public?

So if your bank unlawfully deduct your money from your account now is the handiwork of Buhari, if the price of petrol in your area is different from what is stipulated to be it's Buhari.

The secret information in the army/police term is called Eprit de corps.
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by koboko69: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Amanwulu1:
atleast u n I were against it under gej, why are u not seing anytin wrong wit it now? Shouldn't it b a patriotic thing to condemn wrong in d polity witout being selective? Shouldn't u continue to keep d govmt on its toes to ensure d right thing is done per time. Don't u think it amounts to hate if u condone in anoda what u condemned in one? What has happened? Change? Hope?

DSS did nothing wrong. I wonder why u people cant eee that. You dont tip of a suspected terror suspect or sponsor. U raid the damn place bro. What I listed were wrong....but this.....I cant hold on PMB
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by ayusco85(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
I was busy. I checked it this morning. I have replied you.

Do u work in cowbell? Or peak milk? lipsrsealed
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by toluene2016(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
simeonii:

@simeonii_1

lol
Re: D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege by jide333(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
have you forgotten so soon that you'll ap-cocks followers were blaming GEJ for every bad news? you even blamed him for a woman that didn't see any man that'll propose to him..... useless apcocks su ck ers

Segadem:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Fayemi Says National Security Agencies Backed Amotekun / South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.