Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is Marriage Really Scary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Really Scary? (770 Views)

With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? / Is Marriage Really 'for Better Or Worse?' / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nemie: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Men's disinterest in marriage is a growing concern. Girlfriends have to wait for what seems like ages before he finally pops the questions.

Marriage is definitely a good thing; you can always get sound second opinions, new source of encouragement, better quality of food amongst others.

In view of these, what are the possible challenges and deterrents that scare men and what can be potentially done

Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
COMMITMENT! angry

Men are natural cheaters, so its hard for them to commit to someone forever.
They wanna remain single and be sleeping with different women.

another reason is finance. they may not have money for bride price and other stuff, so it'll make them pop the question late. I bet if it were the ladies paying bride price and other wedding payments, its men dat'll be complaining now nt women! lol (no offense to my fellow ladies out there grin )
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by babajero(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Marriage is scary to promiscuous people that is all
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by shema101(f): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Try it and see.
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by tungstar(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Yup itz scary.......dont ask me y.
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by MsBliss(f): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
I hear it is and I have seen enough to confirm the claim.
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by kalufelix(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
yep very scary cos its for the bi+ches and when they Finally lure you into the hole with fake attitudes and their apple (pu$$¥) then you realize you re in hell with the devil/serpent (women)

save for having a child and raising a family men aren't interested in marriage...

F*ck pus$¥
F*ck marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nemie: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
MsBliss:

Lol, so u won't be getting married?.. The purpose of the thread is to get enough evidence that despite all the bad sides, marriage is still worth it

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nemie: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
COMMITMENT! angry

Men are natural cheaters, so its hard for them to commit to someone forever.
They wanna remain single and be sleeping with different women.

another reason is finance. they may not have money for bride price and other stuff, so it'll make them pop the question late. I bet if it were the ladies paying bride price and other wedding payments, its men dat'll be complaining now nt women! lol (no offense to my fellow ladies out there grin )

So basically if Nigeria adopted the Indian style of marriage more men will be willing to marry?

As far as commitment goes, we have jazz to take care of that cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
marriage was based on the fact dat d wife will be submissive and be catered for by the man. bt with the feminist and gender equality bulShi.t women are now men in d real sense. sone women are bread winners too nowadays. the west that we are copying marriage is going extinct. wen i was in d uk. u jst hv a man or woman having kids with diff pple. marriage non existent. some women in nigeria also see marriage as a way to escape poverty. d divorce rate nowadays self is scary. God help us all o

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
It depends on the perspective u look at it from
Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by suzzy16(f): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
MsBliss:
me too,u will just feel as if,u re being imprisoned

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Scary? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
COMMITMENT! angry

Men are natural cheaters,
Men are not natural cheats. Whether man or woman whoever wants to cheat cheats because he chooses to, not because it is natural. One or two cases of cheating men around you isn't case enough for such conclusion. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins / How Our New Church Member Dealt With The Church Gossip ! / How To Break Up With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.