Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God (569 Views)

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God by tunji09(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
40- Years notorious native –doctor turn to Christ!
“I was an herbalist for 40 years. I had a flying carpet and moving chair to travel to anywhere in the world. Even government officials feared me. I was rich, married to nine wives and live in a four storey building with a bunker at meiran. In fact, I had everything I needed. During the time of governor maruwa’s operation sweep, the security officer opened fire for five days on my house to arrest me, they failed! It was only the God of Bishop David Oyedepo that arrested me!
I lost seven of my wives, 13 children and I was crippled. For 23 days, I was crawling like Nebuchadnezzar. I was in Ota general hospital, and winner’s pastor visited me and told me to give my life to Christ. On July 26, he came with anointing oil and anointed me. He asked me what tools were in my possession. I told him I had a marine wife. He took her pictures, all my charms and the mortar I had and burnt them. Today I am save! I can walk and I have surrendered everything to God! I thank God!”….Taiwo, A. (formerly known as baba ko nigba)

Join us this Sunday@ Financial Fortune Banquet, July 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
k
Re: 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God by okangisaiah(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Thank God for choosing the best part
Re: 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2015
To God be the glory. Halleluyah.
Re: 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God by xender(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2015
we bless God.we bless God.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Twin Boys, After 8 Years Of Marriage. / Cast Your Burdens On JESUS CHRIST / Catholic Clergy Drowns During His Send-forth Party At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.