Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL (27761 Views)

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / See The Big Lies I Used To Tell Friends In High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by obimegan: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin

Oh my! See lie sha
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Back then in pry school sha my dad was one of the few men that owned an S class benz in the 80's so I would lie to my friends that there was a time we where being chased by robbers & after some point my dad pressed a button & a thick paste of paint shot out from the back & covered the windscreen of the armed robbers car so dey could no longer chase us...na 007 I be see am o but I had to tell the lie cos one of my friend say him father dey wear money as agbada, another one say swimming pool dey their roof top... I no fit carry last na
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Emperoradrian(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ op,u can lie 4 africa ehn!.....bak den in sec sch,my classmate raphael once told us dat d Vcd player in his dad's car is 48 loaders,and dat his mom works in london,meanwhile his mom is jst a 4th house wife....bak den shaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by jedyjedy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
I told my friends that we had an International airport at our backyard and we had 2 aeroplanes and 6 jets. Also told them that Eddie Murphy was my uncle. grin
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Pharmtee: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Greenbuoy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by shapman: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Biggest lie I ever told then was that I survived a plane crash. I have a scar on my face so whenever they ask why I just blast em that lie.
Biggest lie I heard then was when my pal who was fortunate to have a desktop computer in their house then (hell it might even be a jukebox) was bragging that he used it to cook a whole meal even toasted bread.
As in the way he described it ehn, he said he timed the cooking but he went on an errand and before he came back the food got burnt!
I be world mumuest person that year.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by dotune(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Confession time:
In elementary sch, I told them we had 10 VCRs. Don't blame me...people had planked me with different blocks of lies. Just wanted to offload some too.
In high school; I told them I was born in America. This again came from the fact that people were always calling me a half cast since I had a blue eye and a long nose...I just had to drop it like that grin
Funny enough I'm a born again Christian today.
Hallelujah
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by kene05(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
back den in primary school, I always lied to my classmates DAT KANU nwankwo was my eldest brother, they believed like madt, not until one day they got to know KANU was from abia state and I was from anambra state, enjoyed the effizy while it lasted sha..
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by dennistar(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I once lied to my friends that mosquito never suck my blood before
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by obimegan: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok. So I went to an popular single school where pple travelled out of the country like religious fanatics worship. In other to feel among, I told them that every1 except I in my family had left the country because I was always in school. Also told them following break that I travelled to Germany and came out at JFK Airport. Omo, they laaugh me tire that day

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by encryptjay(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Banal lies
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by passionate88: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chestar5:
Lol grin, remembered when my sister friend told us that her aunty brought out the food that was cooking in a television program; 'that maggi show back then' and they all ate it in their housegrin, mehn i believe that lie like mumu ogrin
hahahaha.. That girl is so damn wicked

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
ApcSucks:

undecided undecided is it your lie?

#weak!
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
passionate88:
hahahaha.. That girl is so damn wicked

This one is strong
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by 812clothings(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay na peter buraimoh AKA peter Bobo,dis guy ehn!actually is from a rich family,I mean well to do they stay @ gbagada but as d L/island boy d@ I was @ LASMOCOL badore we dont slack this nigga loves to lie abt the internet. firstly he has a platonic relationship with a chic online and they married online,d babe go come carry am after secondary school. later,it was about illuminati,this was what brought about a lot of controversy.he said u'll log in after dropping details u will cut ur thumbs and stamp d screen with ur blood and another said na $200 and u'll be invited to USA but mehn!badore boys too wise cos most of them and their brodas gan na scam(yahoo boy).

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by parrotibaba(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
animasaun:
There were many from friends but the only one I will never forget was told by a boy in my class who always watch my mouth whenever am telling other boys how interesting James Bond 007 films were,
my folks always pays wrapt attention to me until Segun 'Lagos boy' as we used to call him came up with 'James kubond ' films. He told us James kubond is the latest and more powerful than James Bond and everybody believed him angry grin grin grin grin angry grin
I got to know there is nobody or any film acted by that name many years after. Ni thanks to Segun, the 'Lagos boy '
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Abbey2sam(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

In 2004, One of my classmate in secondary school told me she is on NAIRALAND....

THE GIRL SAY SHE BE SUPER MODERATOR SEF..

nairaland = 2005
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by ehis05(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
My sisters dem lie sha...1 say swimming pool dey our parlour...if u open 1 side 4 our rug u o c am...n she swim b4 she come school evry morning...nawa o..legendary lie

1 Like

Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by respect80(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
damiloladuke:

SOURCE : www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/big-lies-told-high-school.html?m=1
Nawaoo u fit lie say day never break o
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by mazidavos(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
My head boy told us that when u fly by plane, u will see huts in the sky
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by iamsodium(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Lol.....fishion[b][/b] wink
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by igweamaka85(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2015
grin
ehis05:
My sisters dem lie sha...1 say swimming pool dey our parlour...if u open 1 side 4 our rug u o c am...n she swim b4 she come school evry morning...nawa o..legendary lie
i had 1friend like that, that told us in jss2 under their rug @ home. Maybe she is your sis.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Greenbuoy(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2015
animasaun:
There were many from friends but the only one I will never forget was told by a boy in my class who always watch my mouth whenever am telling other boys how interesting James Bond 007 films were,
my folks always pays wrapt attention to me until Segun 'Lagos boy' as we used to call him came up with 'James kubond ' films. He told us James kubond is the latest and more powerful than James Bond and everybody believed him angry grin grin grin grin angry grin
I got to know there is nobody or any film acted by that name many years after. Ni thanks to Segun, the 'Lagos boy '
Ori Iya mi o!
This is the fifth time I'm rechecking this post.
The 'James kubond' keeps cracking me up every single time.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by NDprudent(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suspect33:
Remember telling my friend that my dad will soon join wrestling to battle john cena for the championshipgrin

Haba!! John Cena?.......den I guess ure still in secondary school.
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by Suspect33(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
NDprudent:

Haba!! John Cena?.......den I guess ure still in secondary school.
grin grin
Re: Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL by ehis05(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
mta003:
grin
i had 1friend like that, that told us in jss2 under their rug @ home. Maybe she is your sis.

Dnt think dey told those lies in jss2 wz in primary school buh I cnt b 2 sure...anyways if u attended command or umbrella..den mayb I didn't know dem as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / Yabatech Director Omoighe Dies Of COVID-19; Hostels Shut Down / Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.