Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? (1281 Views)

Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? / Girls - What Objects Have You Fvcked Yourself With ? Be Honest! / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Dennygirl: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2015
What is the big deal in calling your friend boyfriend "baby".,i called my bestie guy baby and she went all ballastic on me. Till now she still they vex And guys how do you feel when a lady you are not dating called you "baby"?
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
if my gfs girlfriend calls me baby, i will feel very uncomfortable.

there are boundaries and something called limit.

baby is meant for the couple only, not for their friends to use at random.

your friend was right to be mad at you, and i think you have something for the her bf as well

1 Like

Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Youngpo413: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
If she hasn't sucked your breast YET,you have no right to call him baby...except the reverse is the case.
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
y she go call me baby?. Na she born me?
On a mor serious note,it doesnt sound rite.
It sounds suspicious..

OP,talk true,u lyk ur frend bf.

BTW,Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
embarassedop u flirt till u called someone baby,nawaoo
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by gabazin080(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think because he is the high service mod here. I for talk more but make I stop here because I just dey cum from a ban
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Its wrong for ma gf to call ma boo baby, lolz d eye I go look her ehn lolz
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Girls be looking for trouble since 1965, if the guy asks you out now you would be forming he's unfaithful.
Some girls and their senselessness sad
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by jhuzcoyle(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
*walks in and sits down, starts reading comments* grin*walks in and sits down, starts reading comments*
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dennygirl:
What is the big deal in calling your friend boyfriend "baby".,i called my bestie guy baby and she went all ballastic on me. Till now she still they vex And guys how do you feel when a lady you are not dating called you "baby"?
OP don't mind them jare. Call me baby and I'm ready to play the role real well. My sucking velocity is 220rpm. I can step up if you need me to.
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by yemstok(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
It's not right.
If I'm a lady and my friend calls my man 'baby' I go give am one crazy look.
There shud be boundaries
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by yvesboss(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
baby?

be ryt baq
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by olamigbemi(f): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fwends bf Baby Well I don't tink its right!
Re: Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Picture: check out this question: did he say anything wrong? / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship / Stumbled Upon This, Can You Help Some People On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.